Wrong Timing?

Unfortunately I met you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Dara's perspective

 

When the lights went on, I saw how Yoda looked disappointed..to be honest, he looked more angry than disappointed.. you know the look of someone who wants to eat up another person. For the first time after my parents left me I was scared. Did I do anything wrong? I didn't say anything anymore, I couldn't even move an inch..

He threw the flowers he was holding tight before on the floor. Poor flowers.. they were all ruined.. then he passed by me and went out of there.. I don't know what exactly happened but I do feel guilty.

A student came to me and asked me why I made the situation worse and added.. “He really hates it when someone just barges into his matter and says useless stuff”.. Did I hear it correctly? What the heck did I do to make people angry at me?

 

 

I innocently came in wanting to look inside here and take some pictures but now... I stopped reflecting as I went up the stage and saw  a handwritten letter in the flowers. After reading it, I fully understand what happened.. They should've give us a notice not to enter the auditorium.. I sighed as I was picking up the flowers and chocolates on the stage. The only solution that came through my mind then was to give them to Nana that time even if it was impossible.. wait a second.. i can look up her personal infos and bring them at her house..that's right! The scenario would've been perfect if only I knew where the admin office was.. I was going around the school looking for it and the students were all looking at me. They might be wondering who gave me those flowers I was holding. After looking everywhere, I found out it was only beside the auditorium. How can I be so dumb?

Thank God no one was there so I was able to find her files right away..

“Name: Nana Im

 Age: 18

 Birthplace: Louvre, France

 Address: (Street....)”

 

So she was born abroad, I knew it.. she smelled somewhat imported. I shouldn't be wasting my time so I went out of school and started looking for her house but it wasn't as easy as I thought. Firstly, I have no sense of direction so even if I look at the maps I don't understand and also I've only been here for two days. “It's close here, just go straight there” a kind citizen told me so I went to where she indicated me but WHAT THE! This street is pretty long, I think it will take me 2 hours to go to the end of the street. I was looking at every house's door to check if it was hers but I couldn't find it. People who saw would say I was a house thief because I really looked like one.

I had no hope left honestly, I sat on the ground for a moment then I saw a white car passing by. I could see the person inside and I could tell it was Nana.. “Wait! Nana wait!” I sceamed her name while trying my best to reach her but she didn't even bother to glance back at me. Just then, a woman approached me and gave me a few dollars.. I looked at myself, even though it is embarrassing to say I admit that I looked like a beggar in the streets. I didn't notice my pants had ripped off and my face was so haggard. Why am I even doing these things for people I don't know...

I held on my tears.. “you have to finish what you've started”.. I remember my good friend Jiyoung always tells me. He's the only guy I feel comfortable with, maybe because we grew up together. I would be lying if I said I only saw him as a brother but he told me he only saw me as his little sister even if I am 2 years older than him.

I finally found her house, I rang the doorbell without hesitating but an old looking woman wearing an apron opened it for me and asked me who I was. I said I was Nana's classmate but she wouldn't believe me... after making her believe me by telling her all the things I know about school she told me “Nana's left already, I don't know when she'll be back. Just throw those flowers away 'cause she has an allergy”. I was like 'did you just tell me to go after going through all of this? I was even mistaken of a beggar just to bring these damn flowers to her'.... I begged her to take just the box of chocolates where I put in the letter written by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter