Fortunately I met you

Unfortunately I met you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanyeol’s perspective

 

Me: What? Another one? Didn’t I go on one last week?

Her: What last week? It was already 2 months ago and you made your manager go! Be sure to go tomorrow if you don’t want to see me faint!

Me: But grandmaaa! I have a fan signing event tomorrow, I’ll be tired already!

Her: It’s at the same time at the same restaurant.. bye!

 

Why is my grandma this stubborn? I told her a million times that I don’t really like going on blind dates but she always insists that I go. I know she cares for me and wants me to forget Dara but it’s not like I can tell my heart to beat for someone else.. Even though it has been 2 years already.. that’s right.. 2 years have passed since the last time we met but I’m still hoping that we can meet somewhere where we are destined to meet.

I don’t know why but I have always this feeling that she’s nearby.. that she’s watching me.. Sometimes I’d hear her voice or I’d see her from afar.. maybe I’m a bit crazy, maybe all of these are just illusions but I still believe that I’ll be able to see her.

 

Before the signing event I met with Suho hyung and he told me not to respond to any question regarding dating scandals.

Me: When did I ever respond to those?

Him: I was just reminding you.. and about your blind date..

Me: Did grandma tell you too?

Him: She actually set me up too on Sunday.. I couldn’t refuse.. Why don’t you just tell them you’re not interested? You always make me go in your place!

Me: You said you liked going on blind dates, didn’t you?

 

He’s right.. I always make him go in my place but it’s not for me! I do it so he can find a girlfriend! He has always been busy because of me and he never had the time to go on a date..

During the event I was signing a fan’s t-shirt when I thought I had seen Dara again. She was wearing a white dress..

It’s not like she’s a ghost.. I spaced out for a second then the fan gave me a fortune biscuit and told me.. “I hope this can bring you luck”

I don’t know why but I was just happy receiving it.

After the event I was pretty tired already but then I looked at the time and it was 5 pm then.. One hour left before that blind date. Why do I even have to go there? I swear this is the last time I’m going!

I arrived a bit late but no one had arrived yet.. Aisssh.. If she knew someone like me would come I’m sure she’ll come an our before.. She must be thinking she needs to be late ‘cause she’s a girl.. She’s already getting on my nerves, as soon as she gets here I’ll dump her for sure!

I had already ordered two cups of coffee and finished them but she hadn’t come yet. “5 minutes more then I’ll go” I was thinking to myself while looking at the clock waiting for it to strike 6:30 pm.

Then I remembered about receiving the biscuit before, I opened it and looked at message obviously.. “Love isn’t something you find, it is something that finds you”

Then the my watch has struck to 6:30, but just when I stood up and was ready to go, I heard someone behind me saying “Are you perhaps Mrs. Park’s grandson? I’m sorry for being late”

 

Dara’s perspective

 

He sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter