Big ears

Unfortunately I met you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chanyeol's perspective

 

I was just staring blankly outside the window.. How could Nana see me with that girl? What if she misunderstood me? I wasn't really hugging her, that girl only assumed I was.. that hotdog-like body of hers..that random girl..I sighed deeper but now that I think about it, what's the name of that girl? I was able to get her ID before so I should take a look just in case I have to sue her. Sandara Park.. what a weird name! Well, it suits her.. she's also a weirdo. Instead of thinking about how unlucky I was for meeting her, I should just focus on  my proposal tomorrow.

Nana and I have been schoolmates since the middle school and since then I'd liked her. I'd never had a single conversation with her 'cause she is a very reserved person but I remember being her partner for the school's prom some years ago when both our supposed partners were absent. I thought it must be fate.. but nothing else happened after that day.

I woke up early that morning, maybe I was excited and at the same time nervous for what was going to happen that day. Everything had been planned already, I'd already talked with Nana's classmates who'd help me, all I had to do was to wait until this afternoon.

It was still early to come out from my dorm and I was just having a walk but as soon as I passed by the canteen I heard someone screaming and seemed to be arguing with someone.. “Yaa! You're not giving back my money? Are you crazy? You told me to insert a coin but why don't you give my milk?”..then I heard something fell down, I mean something big like a machine fell down. Should I check it out or not? Who could be fighting at this early hour? I went to look for who it was and what surprised me was.. “Oh big ears! Good morning... this thing took my money and it wouldn't give me my milk”.. it was that girl yesterday, that old fashioned with hotdog-like body named Sandara. What did she just call me? How could she.. to someone like me?

Me: Who are you calling BIG EARS?

Her: YOU! Why? You think you have small ears? I can see you ears even 5 km!

Me: I usually don't fight with girls but you've been annoying me since yesterday *I sighed as I thought I shouldn't be wasting my precious time to the likes of her*

Just fix this up, ok? And please don't show yourself in front of me again!

Her: I'll do that but give me back my money first.. this innocent looking thing ate my money so give it back to me

Me: First of all, that innocent looking thing that you call is a vending machine, got it? Really.. which planet do you come from? Secondly, why should I give you back the money? I didn't take it..

Her: If you don't give it to me I'll tell everyone that you made this machine fall down, no il believe you I was the one who did it.

This girl is really something..he was even threatening me.. I wanted it to end so I gave her the coin I had in my pocket. She just bowed and said thanks then she ran away leaving behind the vending machine on the floor. At least she has manners but...still I don't want to bump into her anymore. I yelled at her asking to help me but she turned around and said “You can do it yourself.. I have to find my classroom!”.

 

 

 

I was in the classroom for the whole day memorizing all things I wanted to tell Nana. I wanted it to be the perfect proposal.. just then the bell rang. Nana's classmate knocked at the door and told me to get ready. I was too nervous to the point that I asked myself if I really had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter