She's back

Unfortunately I met you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Dara's perspective

 

The next day, as predicted, I'm on the newspaper again! “The hottest couple”.. ewww, although everyone knows we're a couple, it's not a very interesting headline for us two!

We didn't meet for 2 consecutive days then he texted me and asked me to accompany him to his commercial shoot that day.

Me: Why should I come?

Him: Because I don't want to get bored.

Me: What? Am I some kind of a game?

Him: Nope, Let's just say you're a kind of vitamin.

He's insane. I didn't reply to him anymore but after some minutes he came inside my dorm without even knocking or anything, as if he owns this room. I asked him where he got the keys from and he said my roommate Bom had given them to him.

That girl is really pushing us so hard! If only she knew we're not for real and this is just for show..

I was still in my pyjamas because it was the last day of our sembreak, I wanted to sleep for the whole day but this guy with big ears is forcing me to come with him.

So.. unfortunately I went to that annoying photoshoot of him.. I was told just to sit in the corner while they were working. He gave me his mobile phone and as I got more bored I thought of sneaking into it. What could be in his phone? Did he take many selfies? Does he watch something he shouldn't?

I will discover everything now! Ahaha

But wait.. It has a password pattern, aisssh! What could be the pattern? I thought it would be simple 'cause he's very simple minded.

I thought and thought again and I arrived to a conclusion that it might be an “N”.. and whoa, or maybe ouch.. it really worked.

How can everything be related to her? I went to the gallery and saw pictures of Spongebob Squarepants. Ahaha He must really like watching spongebob. I thought of taking selfies.. ahaha.. he will be shocked when he sees my pictures xD

Just when I was about to lock his phone I saw another folder and opened it.. It made me feel bad, or wait, can I be honest now? I was jealous.. yes, I was.. It was full of Nana's stolen pictures.. This guy must have liked her very much.

I didn't notice him coming, I locked his phone immediately and hid it in my pocket. He said he was tired and wanted some water so I gave him the bottle of water I had. He smiled a little.. This guy is really weird.. What is he thinking of now?

He told me to hold the bottle for him while he was drinking because many eyes were watching us. Now I understand the meaning behind his devilish smile. He wanted me to act like his slave again..

I did what he asked me but he insisted in making other foolish demands.. he asked me to fix his make up for him, wipe his sweat and fix his clothes.. I thought I was there for moral support but truth was I was there to be his personal assistant.

After then, he told me I could go out if I was getting bored inside. I was going to ask him about it, good thing he told me 'cause it was super suffocating there!

I went to the toilet and overheard some girls talking about me while I was my thing inside the cubicle. “He's too good for her, what did she make him eat?” one of them said and the other one replied.. “I heard she seduced him.. she's scary..”

Just let me finish and I'll show you how I can be scary! These girls don't even know me and are just spreading groundless rumors! They are pissing me off!!

I heard Chanyeol had finished his photoshoot already so I went to wait outside his dressing room. But wait.. I think something is missing.. I looked at my bag, my clothes and noticed my bracelet was missing.. I can't lose it!

I must have left it at the toilet before while washing my hands. Oh no, it was the first thing I received from Jiyoung's parents.. they said it belonged to my mom.

I went back to the toilet but it couldn't be found anywhere. Where is it?? I thought someone could have thrown it in the trashcan because it is a very old bracelet but the trashcan is empty..

Could it be that they'd thrown it away the things in the trashcan? I went out of there immediately but I bumped into Chanyeol outside.

Him: Yaa! I was looking for you.. let's go now!

Me: Just go by yourself, I have to find something.

Him: What? Let's just go back to the dorm, I'm tired already.

I didn't answer him and just went on my way. I asked a janitor i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter