Surprise

Unfortunately I met you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Dara's perspective

 

It's my birthday next week, how can time fly so fast? I'm wondering how Jiyoung is doing now.. It's been a while since I last saw him.. I'm actually thinking of visiting my town these days when I have time but I don't think I can, given this kind of situation with Yoda. Damn that guy with big ears!!!

 

By the way I have good news! I was asked to participate at the school's concert, it's awesome, isn't it?! The exact date is still unknown but we'll be having regular practices starting from next week.

I can't wait to perform in front of a big audience!! Gosh I'm too excited but of course nervous at the same time!

 

I was still daydreaming of performing in front of everyone when my homeroom teacher came to tell me that there will be a special program at school the following week then she asked me if I wanted to participate too. It's actually the same day as my birthday but who cares?!?

 

 

As long as I can enjoy there won't be any problem! I need to brag about this to Chanyeol! Now he cannot look down on me anymore! Ahahahaha xD

Speaking of the devil.. I can see him coming my way.. why is he coming towards my direction?! So annoying.. what a sight! Tssk

 

He told me to come with him for a minute so I followed him to the school's garden. “You have something to say? Make it short 'cause I also have something to brag about!” I was telling him proudly then he said “They said you're participating in the special program next week.. you can come to my dorm to practise with some instruments or you can go directly to my agency if you wish so.. I'm going out of town next week so you're free and we will not be stressed to see each other, happy?”

 

He made it too short that I didn't even have the chance to answer him back, all I could do was nod.. and say it was okay. I know he did this on purpose.. He's going away so that I'll be more lonely here on my birthday! But what a mean guy.. he knows well that he's the only one I know except Bom but he's leaving me too!!!

 

Just like what he had told me I came to practise with the struments he has at his dorm then the day before the performance I went to his agency. If only I didn' really need to practise I would never ever come back there.. Every person I came across was talking about me... everyone was saying the same thing... “Chanyeol is too good for her!”

 

Yaaah! What's wrong with me? In my province they say I look very pretty... but it seems like every place has its own categories to call someone beautiful.. They even look at clothes, make up etc..

It's not like it's a sin to wear a simple and plain jacket plus jeans.. what can I do? Aisshh.. Never mind..

 

My birthday is tomorrow but he hasn't sent neither a simple hello to me.. that's right! Let's just not keep in touch.. let's not mind each other! I'm not angry at all.. NOT AT ALL!!! He could have just sent me something even a group message or a chain message, even if it is something that if you don't send with 30 minutes you'll have bad luck or anything similar..but still no news from him..

I'm not worried about him, I'm just curious!

 

Manager suho gave me Yoda's dorm keys before leaving last week.. should I take look? Well, since I have nothing else to do today I'll just have a quick look!

 

I knew it.. He left everything  dirty again.. I shouldn't have come in, now what I'll just do is to clean up everything here.. While I was tidying up his things I found a small white notebook. It actually looks like a diary.. don't tell me he even has a diary? Ahaha

 

I'll just look at the first page and not see anything else, promise! I opened the first page and noticed  it wasn't a man's handwriting.. it said “ My personal diary 2006”.. what's this? He was in elementary when he had this.. I was going to return it to where it was but then a pictur fell down.. it was Nana's.. I was so curious about what was inside.. Should I take a little peek? I read the first pages and everything seemed to be written by Nana.. the same handwriting from the very first page.. but what is she talking about?  What does she mean by she's hurting more and more everyday? I turned to the last page and the handwriting was different.. I compared it to Chanyeol's and it looked pretty similar.. “Now she looks happier and livelier” that was the last thing he wrote..

 

Then I received a mesage form Bom saying she was going home for some days because of some issues. I returned the notebook inside the drawer near his bed..  If he put that notebook near his bed then it means he always looks at it.. Chanyeol-ah do you like her that much? Since 2006? Poor Yoda.. he must have hated me so much..  Now I feel more embarrassed.. I finished cleaning and went out of there immediately.

 

Finally, this day has come! Well, I'm not even excited anymore.. Bom is not coming, Yoda is not here and even if he was here it wouldn't mean anything. I've got no one to show off to. How can my life be so boring?

When my name got called I didn't feel anything, just like an ordinary rehearsal. I bet it's different when you have somene you want to dedicate your music to. The moment I finished playing the piano people started shouting and I heard someone “KISS HER!”.. What was that? Have they all gone crazy? The only people standing there were me and my music teacher.

I suddenly remember that similar incident in the music class.. aisssh..

 

How could they ask me to kiss my teacher?! But my teacher herself was weird.. she was smiling from ear to ear just like waiting for me to kiss her.. ahaha xD I had just stood up from where I was playing the piano when I felt a warm hand on my shoulder.

 

I turned around and saw Chanyeol. What is he doing here? I thought he couldn't come because of his schedules.. He handed me a bouquet of flowers while looking straight into my eyes.. “thump thump”.. why is this damn heart beating so fast? I didn't even g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter