Knew it

Unfortunately I met you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chanyeol's  perspective

 

“Is your relationship with Ms. Dara really just for business?” I was taken aback by this question. Where on earth did they get this information? Who the heck told them? Only hyung, Dara and I know about this.. Wait.. Jiyoung and Nana know this as well but I don't think they have a reason to tell the reporters about that.

I couldn't answer them and I was just frozen like ice standing in front of them. I haven't even moved on to that question yet someone threw in another one.. “It is said that Ms. Dara planned this from the start and forced you to sign it, is this true?”

Dara would be hurt to hear this.. I just hope she won't ever learn about this.

That question made me irritated the most and when I was about to answer them, Suho hyung blocked me and said “Please give way.. We have no comments about it now, there's a kind of misunderstanding”

They continued following us until we entered school. Reporters are the scariest people on earth, they'll do everything even if it's hurting others.. They surely have no fear..

But what's making me scared now is Dara, how will that girl feel after hearing all of this?

I need to know who told on us, I have to talk to either Jiyoung or Nana.. Good timing I saw her at the canteen.. No more hesitations.. I asked her directly..

Me: Are you the one who told the reporters?

Her: I only.. I didn't mean..

Me: Answer me quickly! Did you tell them?

Her: They came to see me yesterday and said they knew you were going to ask me out before I had gone to Paris.. They said I went there because I had a contagious illness.. I got angry so and as I was explaining I mentioned your contract unintentionally..

Me: What do you think you just did..? How could you?

Her: But I never said you were forced to do that.. I just..

Me: Stop please.. just stop..

I left her there because I was afraid I would tell her things that could hurt her feelings. While heading out, I encountered my music teacher and told me to fix this mess right away because it would affect our performance.

Mess? Is our relationship a small thing? How could she just say things casually?!

I just nodded my head and walked away..

Nobody even thinks about how we'd feel about this, why does everyone just want to ruin our relationship like this?

Then I got a call from Suho hyung and told me not to go to the company because it was full of annoying reporters. He also said he'd try to talk with the president so I needed not to come.

Hyung is the only one who understands me.. although he didn't tell me about it, I knew he was trying to cover us and was just taking all the blame by himself in the company. What can I do now? I'm just a useless idol who acts like a robot.. I can only do things if they tell me to..

I was passing by the library when Dara apeared in front of me out of nowhere.

Am I having hallucinations now? She is smiling in front of me now.. I must have gone crazy because of those reporters, I'm seeing her now because I'm thinking so much about her.

Then she yelled at me “Don't tell me you forgot I was coming today? You didn't wait for me outside! Aissh..”

What the.. Is she real? I touched her head and pinched her cheeks then she screamed and stepped on my foot saying I must have been asking for a beating. I just hugged her without saying anything.. She only stayed still for a second then she pushed me and said “Why are you acting like this? It's not like we're not seeing each other anymore! Did you miss me that much? You're so old fashioned!”

I think she still knows nothing about the news so I was quite relieved. She said she was tired of travelling back to school and was complaining she lacked sleep because I pestered her the day before then I saw some students coming and I thought they might say something about us so I pulled her inside the library.

Her: Why? Why are we here?

Me: You sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter