Bipolar

Unfortunately I met you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chanyeol's perspective

 

Mental breakdown. That's right. What am I doing in the company at this hour? I should be having lunch peacefully in an Italian restaurant but why..  I must be dreaming.. dreaming.. dreaming.. But why can I hear clearly and see vividly my manager infuriated in front of me?

Didn't I tell you to stop going around making scandals? Why do you always want to appear on newspapers and internet? We can't do anything about this.. Just date her!

 

“Date her” these words made me come back to my senses.. it wasn't a dream at all, it was a total nightmare. Did he just tell me to date her? Did he mean that girl? That skinny small girl Dara?

 

I don't care anymore just do what I tell you if you still want to survive in this industry.. he told me.

 

He can't be serious.. This manager hyung must be kidding.. Of all the girls, why her?.. “I won't date her even if I die!” I exclaimed..

 

Why would you have your picture taken hugging a girl? Even if you said it wasn't that kind of relationship, who would believe that? And that's not the only problem her.. the fact that you were hugging her inside the van is the biggest problem!

 

But I only know her name! How can I go out with her?

 

Endure it for 3 months.. only for 3 months, okay?

 

 

ONLY 3 months he said? A second will feel like eternity if I'm with her.. he also said he would tell the press we've been dating for a few months already so it would seem credible.

 

How could I end up with the girl who ruined my proposal? I feel like every part of me is being torn.. I feel so sad just thinking Nana's getting far and far from me.. There's nothing else to do but to sigh..

 

Later that night manager hyung  brought me in some papers..

 

“Do I need to sign these? I'm not in the mood to give autographs..” I said but he threw those papers on my bed as he said..

 

Dummy! That's everything you need to know about that girl..You talk to her tomorrow kindly and ask her about the contract.. I think she'll agree if we tell her we'll be providng everything she needs at school and also for her music course..

 

Music? That  girl? At her level I don't even think she'll be able to play the tambourine.. what a joke!

I laid down on my bed wanting to sleep but my mind was full of countless thoughts. I stretched my arms and touched the papers from before. I read them. Well, nothing in particular. Just an ordinary country girl who dreams of becoming a musician. And what else is there to know?

Uhmm.. I rolled down my eyes and on the last page I saw her parents passed away when she was young.. Aisssh.. I shouldn't have known that.. I feel a little sorry for badmouthing her..

 

It was still early in the morning.. I got called up again by my manager and told me to go to a café next to my school. Why again? I wanted to get more sleep 'cause I'm so stressed out these days..

You know what to do, right? He asked me.. I was still clueless on what he meant by that then when I was entering the café I saw a woman's back.. It was Dara.. Who else could it be? That thing looking back of hers.. I sighed deeper as I approached her.. She stood up and looked confused upon seeing me..

Why are you here?

What else would be the reason for this meeting? If she hadn't been outside the school that time this wouldn't have happened.. If only she hadn't interrupted my proposal I would've been with Nana now..But what can I do? Everything is in the past already.

 

I ordered two cups of coffee 'cause she seemed she hadn't eaten anything yet.. I wanted to tell her slowly but she said she'd leave then unless I told her everything quickly. What an impatient girl!

I didn't even know how to start it but since she asked  for it.. “Be my girlfriend!” I said as she almost choked eating her brioche then I continued saying “just for 3 months”

Was I too straightforward? I saw her expression change. She smiled. Does she really think I like her? Then she said.. Don't mess with me! You know I don't like you!

 

I laughed and told her I hated her since the very first tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter