chapter 9- awake

The 3 Magic Doors

Chapter 9:

Junhong's POV:

 

It was already night time and the rest the hyungs headed to their tents to rest, while Yongguk hyung and I remained seated on the floor in silence. I just kept looking the sleeping figure of Shiyoung, she looks beautiful even when sleeping. I wish it was like in the fairy tales, when the prince kisses the princess, she wakes up from the enchantment and they both live happily ever after. But you and me know that life isn't like that.

 

I think hyung noticed my strange behavior because he turned to me and smiled. "Kiss her". He said.

 

My eyes widened and turned to look at him. "Hyuuung~!!" I whined. So embarassing!

 

He chuckled and wrapped his arm around my neck making me feel more uncomfortable. Why hyung?! "Oh!! come on Junhonggie!! It's too obvious!! Since the first time!!" He exclaimed chucking even harder.

 

I turned to look at him incredulously. "Hyung, aren't you supposed to be mad at Himchan hyung?" I tried changing the subject.

 

He sighed and turned to look at me with hurt eyes. I immediately retracted asking. "Junhong". He called, and sighed once more. I nodded once to tell him to continue. "Do you think I did a bad decision? After all I didn't know him back then". He looked at the ground. "I just thought that, since I always saw him so focused, I thought that he would be a great commandant".

 

My eyes widened once more. This was new, I never saw hyung this unsure before. Even though I know Yongguk and Himchan hyungs aren't perfect, I always admired them. "Hyung, no. Hyung is a great commandant, but he's probably stressed. You know him very well. It's been 3 years since you chose. You know him the most. I think you should talk to him". I advised with a big smile. Hahaha since when our roles switched? Yongguk hyung used to be the one who helped me when I was down. Well, I think I owe him.

 

"Thanks Junhonggie. You're right. I'll talk to him tomorrow". He replied smiling too.

 

I replied with a smile before turning to Shiyoung again, her pale face made her look dead and it scared me the most.

 

When I was about to grab her hand her eyes started to open slowly, The color started to show in her face, and her body started to move. "Kris oppa". She called. Kris oppa? Who's that Kris? I don't know, but somehow I feel hurt.

 

When she looked at us her eyes widened and sat up in a jump. "Oh, its you". And she relaxed immediately.

 

"Yah, Shiyounggie, calm down. I already sent the boys to prepare a place for you to stay, It should be done now. You need to rest. Stay here, I'll go and check. Junhonggie take care of her. I'll be back". Hyung said, stood up and made his way out of the tent.

 

I stayed there looking down trying to avoid her gaze, but I knew that she was looking at me. "Junhong-ssi? What happened?" She asked me.

 

"A snake bit you". I replied curtly. Hhmm... should I ask her? "Umm... Shiyoung... who's Kris oppa?" I finally asked.

 

"Kris oppa? He's my brother, well... kinda... why? Don't you remember Yongguk-ssi talking about king Zico's soldiers?" She asked back.

 

Oh no! Stupid Junhong! He's her brother! Why didn't you remember?! Pabo! Pabo! Pabo! "Oh! Hahaha! Your brother! Hehehe!" I exclaimed awkwardly.

 

She smiled and I melted internally. Why is her smile so cute?!

 

Shyoung's POV:

 

When Junhong-ssi mentioned oppa I somehow felt sad. I miss my oppas, but I know that even if I go back to Earth, I can't return with them, not now when I know the truth. Why?! I really loved them all, but... Do they really love me as they said? Or was it a strategy to bring me to king Zico? If only I could ask them...

 

And Kris oppa is the leader! I'm really dissapointed. Oppa, you're the one who I trusted, who I admired, WHO I LOVED! Why do you have to hurt me like that? Why didn't you kidnap me when I was younger, so that this situation didn't hurt this much. Was your mission to hurt me also? Oppa... why?

 

Junhong-ssi turned to look at me with a concerned look. "Does your foot hurt?" He asked pointing his finger to my 

injured foot.

 

Surprisingly my foot was okay, but my stomach hurt. I brought my hands up to my stomach and held it tightly. "My stomach hurts". I replied, luckily it wasn't anything I couldn't bear.

 

He looked away without replying, I looked at him trying to read his eyes. "I'll go to tell hyung". He said and stood up and when he was about to get out Yongguk-ssi arrived. "Oh! hyung. Her stomach hurts". He simply commented.

 

The general looked at me and smiled. "Are you okay? We have some medicine in the department". He told me with a straight face.

 

I shook my head. "No, it's okay. I'm gonna be okay. It isn't a big deal". I said still looking at Junhong-ssi. There's something about him, like he's keeping something from me.

 

Yongguk-ssi scratched the back of his neck and faced me. "Okay... Oh, I almost forgot. Your place is already done. The boys put everything that you'll need in there". He informed.

 

I smiled. "Thank you, sir". I bowed and left the general's tent.

 

Junhong's POV:

 

"Hyung". I called nervously. "Himchan hyung kicked her really hard. Why did he act like that?" I asked him.

 

"I don't know". He replied. "I don't know Junhonggie".

Hi~ guys tell me how are yoy liking it so far. Tell me your opinions. What should I add? Please, I love reading what you think so please comment and subscribe. I also want to thank the ones who are reading this. I'm sorry hahaha I'm usually a person of few words.

Love you guys!