chapter 12- good plan oppa

The 3 Magic Doors

Chapter 12:

Shiyoung's POV:

 

"What the hell?" I mumble. I turn to look at Youngjae-ssi with a confused face. This is the weirdest thing in the universe. Think about it!! Who the hell would place a bathroom inside a wardrobe. It reminds me of Narnia.

 

"What?!" He exclaims as if this was the most common thing in Earth. Oh right! This isn't Earth! I sigh. I miss Earth. I miss my friends, the nature, the non wild animals,... and oppas. No! Shiyoung! You're not allowed to miss them! You're not! I want to scream, but I don't want to look like a crazy girl in front of Youngjae-ssi, even though I have done it before. I force a smile and blink several times to try to look as normal as possible. The militar frowns and approaches me. "Hey! You okay?" He asks.

 

As in a movie, all sorts of images with my oppas appear in my head. Those memories with them, were all fake? I want them to be the way they act, but it's obvious that they were forced to be like that. I shake my head and bury my face in Youngjae-ssi's neck to cry my heart out. It's embarassing, but I need someone to comfort me like Kris oppa used to when I was feeling sad. Youngjae-ssi patted my back and stayed in silence, it almost felt as Kris oppa, almost...

 

Flashback:

 

«Beep, Beep, Beep»The heartbeat machine emited its high-pitched sound making the 4 years old Shiyoung cry, worried about the state of her brother Chanyeol.

 

The doctors didn't know what his illness was, and the boy was getting worse everyday. The young Chanyeol was lying on the bed unconcious with a lot of stuff all over his body. His chest moved up and down slowly, the machine marked every beat, and his face was pale as if he was already dead.

 

The girl kept holding onto Kris' leg. The older boy tried to calm her, but had no luck. "Shiyounggie, calm down baby. Don't cry. The doctors said that he has a rare illness, but they didn't say that there was no cure. Chanyeollie will be okay". He said not believing what he was saying either. Kris her hair and patted her back, while she cried. He grabbed her little body and made her sit on his lap. The girl hugged his waist and the boy wiped her tears. "Don't cry baby, Kris oppa doesn't want to see you cry. If Shiyounggie is sad, Kris oppa is sad too". He said pouting. The 14 years old Kris felt useless. He tried to take care of each of them, but he was just too young to do that. He even had to lie about his age to get a proper job, and they barely paid him.

 

"Oppa..." She called between her sobs.

 

"Yes baby?" He repiled with a sweet voice, trying to sound as nice as possible.

 

"Oppa... I... I love you". Shiyounggie said burying her face in his shirt.

 

Her action surprised Kris. She had never said something like that. He knew that she loved him, but the girl always had problems to express her feelings. He smiled and kissed her forehead. "I love you too, baby".

 

Shiyounggie showed her oppa a little smile, and relaxed a little bit. She turned to look at Chanyeol, jumped from Kris' lap and ran to where the unconcious boy was. The girl stared her brother's face and and grabbed his hand. "Chanyeollie oppa. Please get better. Please?". She said pouting. "Saranghae oppa". She said and kissed Chanyeol's forehead.

 

Shiyounggie turned to look at Kris, who was sitting there smiling with tears filling his eyes. She smiled and ran to hug him.

 

The girl looked up to see her brother crying. "Oppa. I'll be the one who comforts you now". She declared. Kris took her in his arms and Shiyoung extended her arm to wipe his tears.

 

He chuckled lightly and made his way to where Chanyeol was lying. "Get better Chanyeol". He said trying to smile. The teenager grabbed Chanyeol's hand and rubbed it with his tumb.

 

The girl then climbed into the bed and kissed the pale boy's cheek. Then Chanyeol started to move his fingers. 'Oppa?' Shiyoung thought with a little bit of hope inside of her.

 

At that moment, Chanyeol opened his eyes and looked around confusedly. Shiyoung's eyes widened and without waiting anymore, she hugged her oppa crying. "O-oppa". She said between her sobs. "I love you oppa". She confessed.

 

Chanyeol gave her a weird look and then turned to look at Kris, who shook his head confusedly. "What happened to her? Did I hear correctly?" Chanyeol whispered.

 

Kris chuckled. "I don't know. It's like the third time she says that today". He mumbled back. Chanyeol chuckled and patted her back affectively.

 

Then she broke the hug and chuckled nervously. "I'm sorry hehehehehe". She said rubbing the back of her neck.

 

Kris smiled. "Hey, I'll be back. I'll tell the doctor". And then he left. Leaving Shiyoung and Chanyeol alone.

 

"Oppa! I was so so so so worried!!!" The little girl exclaimed hugging the boy tightly.

 

Chanyeol, being the quiet one, just sat there in silence waiting for Kris to come back with doctor Kim Soohyun, Suho's teacher and Kai's uncle. Suho wanted to be a doctor since Chanyeol fell sick, so immediately Kris went to visit Kai's uncle and begged him to teach him. That way Suho started studying medicine at the age of 13.

 

Suddnly, the door opened revealing a surprised doctor and a smiley Kris. "Impossible...". Doctor Kim whispered exhaustedly. The latter ran to where Chanyeol was lying and checked his vitals.

 

Once he finished. The man turned to look at Shiyoung and then Kris. "Incredible, this was unexpected. It seems that he's okay, but don't get your hopes too high. There are times when the illness is weaker than others. Now, if you don't mind. I would like to check him better, but this is going to take some time. So, please, I need you to stay out of the room". Kim Soohyun asked politely and waited for Kris and Shiyoung to leave. The teenager walked to the bed and helped his sister to get out of it.

 

"Bye oppa". Shiyoung said waving her little hand while the other was holding Kris.

 

The boy closed the door and kneeled in front of the girl smiling. "See? I told you he was going to get better".

 

She pressed her lips together and looked down. "O-oppa". Shiyoung called. Kris frowned worriedly. She was starting to act strange.

 

"Yes baby?" He asked with his hands on her shoulders.

 

"I-I think I... did it". She confessed unsure of Kris' reaction. The girl was afraid that her brother may make fun of her.

 

Instead, it hit Kris hard. He remembered what king Zico said. «She will have all my power if I don't stop her. I need her. I won't let that to happen. I'll kill her personally». Those were his exact words. 'You're growing too fast'. He thought with nostalgia. 'I will protect you baby. Nothing will stop me'.

 

Kris chuckled nervously. "What things are you saying baby? It was just a coincidence". He replied and hid his hands since he was shaking.

 

Her eyes turned to look Kris' eyes. "But... oppa... I felt something". Shiyoung mumbled. "And why are you shaking?".

 

Kris stood up and ran away. 'No, don't take her away. Don't!! Kill me instead!!! Baby, why?! This is wrong! Is there somehting I can do to exchange her power for her life?! I don't care if king Zico steals her powers, but DON'T TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!'. He screamed in his head, not daring to say it out loud. He needed to go to the restroom.

 

"Oppa! Oppa!!" Shiyoung yelled trying to keep up with his pace, but she couldn't.

 

(End of flashback)

 

Oppa always knew how to make me feel better, but it wasn't real. Now it all makes sense. He was shaking because he was afraid I would notice. He wanted me to trust him so that I wouldn't find him suspicious. I must recognize it, good plan oppa.

 

Now that I know my powers, I must use it wisely. I want revenge.

 

Revenge.

 

I miss them, but I need to stay strong. I need to keep in mind that they aren't who I thought.

 

If I could make Chanyeol wake up, I can make much more. I'll destroy them all, starting by Kris oppa.

 

Hehehehe sorry for making you wait so much hahahahaha. Tell me what do you think. Since I'm the one writing it I don't notice if something is missing. Tell me what I should add or improve.

And, what do you think. Kim Soohyun! I love that guy! Hahahaha!! He's Kai's uncle! As you know! Kai's an orphan so... there he is! His uncle hehehe