chapter 11- Hyung?!!/ Weird things

The 3 Magic Doors

Chapter 11:

Kris’ POV:

 

My eyes widened hearing those words from Xiumin. “What?!” I exclaimed. Oh no! This couldn’t get any worse. “Where’s that stupid Suho?” I asked.

 

Xiumin looked down and then turned his face to me. “Follow me hyung”. He told me. Then helped me off the ground and started walking to another direction. After a while, he started to run like he was Minho of the book of Maze Runner. I tried to keep up with his pace, but I’m not okay. I feel like my life is ending. Shiyoung is missing, Suho is going crazy, and my family is breaking down. I try to dodge the roots and low branches of the trees around me. My heart is pounding against my chest, I begin to feel tired. Oh come on Xiumin! Slow down! My tears blur my vision, and without noticing, I crash with a tree.

Xiumin stopped a few meters ahead while I rub my forehead. I can see a man holding to a tree with one hand in front of where Xiumin stopped, I recognize him immediately, he is Suho.

 

“YAH!” I yell. “YOU STUPID! STOP BEING AN AND GET DOWN OF THAT TREE!!” I order, this family is completely crazy. I walk toward him and when I’m about to yell at him again Lay stops me.

 

“Hyung, please, you’re only going to make it worse”. He whispers putting a hand on my shoulder. I guess he’s right, well, at least our nice Lay is back. Knowing my temper, I also think it’s better if Lay tries to reason with him, especially when Suho is hanging with just one hand. Lucky he’s strong, if not, he would have fallen by now.

 

“Hey, Lay, could you please talk to him? Just make him calm down a little, please?” I ask him. He nods and gives me that smile that reminds me a lot of Shiyoung when she tried to convince me that everything’s okay. Where’s she when I need her the most?

 

I walk to a nearby tree and sit with my back against the log. I bury my head with my hands and try not to go crazy just like this stupid boy. I feel something blocking the little light that could make it through the big clouds. I looked up showing my red eyes. The person in front of me was Mr. Kwon, Shiyoung's biology teacher. "Hi". He said with an apologectic smile. I don't need his condolences, I just need my sister back. I can see Lay trying to reason with Suho, who's still hanging dangerously.

 

"Hi". I reply back curtly. The teacher approached me and sat by my side.

 

"I'm sorry about Shiyoung Kris". He said like we were friends or something.

 

I turned to look at him and tried not to be rude, I know he just wants to help. "Mr. Kwon, I don't need your condolences". I said, well I tried to sound as friendly as possible, failed.

 

"I know Kris". He said smiling, again, Kris, he said. We've just met once or twice, I don't know. Does he know the names of all the relatives of his students? "I guess you don't remember me". He stated. I turn to look at him confusedly, I frown trying to remember. I can't, I've never seen him before. Is he a new soldier of king Zico? If he is... I'll kill him.

 

"Who the hell are you?!!" I asked louder than I intended, I jumped from the ground and grabbed the teacher's collar. It attracted everyone's attention, even Suho fell from the tree. Luckily, there were some other guys around to catch him on time, if not, it would have been a terrible accident, but I don't care right now. I need to know who this teacher really is.

 

"Calm down Yi Fannie". He said removing my hands from his neck. Oh God, he's strong. There's no way a human is stronger than me, an EXO planet native. He's obviously not human. This is bad. Is he a spy? Is he the one who took Shiyounggie away from me? I close my fist ready to punch him, but when I try to, he blocks my attack. Then I try to kick him but no luck. I fall to the ground, My face is full of pieces of wet grass and soil, and I feel the stares of everyone. I wait for Mr. Kwon's attack, but nothing comes, instead he kneels and pats my back. What? I don't understand now. He looks at me, not angrilly nor evilly, but apologectically. "It's me Jiyong, don't you remember? G-dragon? You used to call me like that. We used to be best friends. Don't you remember? It's me Jiyong hyung".

 

I turn to look at him with wide eyes. It's him. It's really him. His kind smile, caring eyes, and comforting presence. He's my hyung. He's here, right in front of me. The one who made my days in the orphanage happy. My brother. When king Zico separated us I thought I wouldn't be able to see him again. I stand up and all my clothes are wet and dirty. I want to hug him and cry like there's no tomorrow so that he could comfort me like in the past. Hyung smiles and hugs me, I can't contain the tears anymore, I bury my face in his neck. "H-hyung". I sob. Hyung, how long since I pronounced that word. "Hyung. I thought-".

 

"Sshhh". He comforted patting my back. "I know, I know, Yi Fannie".

 

"Hyung, Shiyounggie, my little sister". I say not caring if I sound like a baby. I really needed my hyung. All this time I had to take care of my loved ones by myself, afraid that if I did something wrong they would suffer the consecuences. I needed him to help me. Maybe he'll help me to find Shiyounggie.

 

"Yeah, Kris, don't worry. I'll help you". He said smiling. "Don't worry, I think she's going to be okay. You've done a great job with her. She's a very good student, and she's a big girl already. She'll be okay. I know how much she means to you, Yi Fannie. I've seen it. I know you love her".

 

Hyung is the best, now that he's with me, I feel better. With him, I know she'll come back safe and sound. I have some hope left. I'm happy he knows that Shiyounggie is the world to me. "Thanks hyung". I say wiping my tears.

 

~~~

 

Back on Mato:

 

Shiyoung's POV:

 

The tent that the guys prepared for me was big, just like Junhong's. They placed a mini fridge, a sleeping bag, a lamp, and a wardrobe with some girly clothes inside. I grabbed the pajama and looked around for a place to shower. What?! There's no bathroom???!! Do people in Mato don't have to go to the bathroom?! I get out of the tent and I can see that guy I saw the first time. His name was Jongjae?? Nonono Youngjae!! Yeah, that's his name!! He's about to get inside of his tent. Well, at least if I have any doubts I can ask him, after all his tent is across mine. I hope he's as nice as Junhong.

 

"Youngjae ssi!!!" I called. He turned to look at me. "Excuse me!! Is there any bathroom inside of here?!" I asked. Somehow I feel embarassed asking that.

 

He walked toward me and smiled. He's handsome with plump lips and flufffy cheeks, but not as handsome as Junhong ssi. "Yes there is. Come on". He said. I sighed in relief, I thought he was going to laugh. I entered to my tent following him.

 

He opened my wardrobe and signaled me to get closer, I do so. He pushes aside the clothes and now I can see a square with a knob in the floor, a door. Youngjae ssi twists the knob and the door opens revealing a latter taking to somewhere, he enters, it's dark down there and it somehow reminds me of the cave. I'll never go inside a cave again, NEVER!! I follow him closely and then the lights are . It's a bathroom. What the hell? A bathroom inside of a wardrobe?? This is the weirdest planet of the universe.

 

Hi guys!!! Are you liking it??!!! Did you like the chapter?!! Mr. Kwon is an alien!! Can you believe it??! And he's Kris' friend!!

 

Bye