chapter 1- her family

The 3 Magic Doors

Chapter 1:

"Baby Shiyoung!!! Wake up!!!" Kris yelled shaking her body to wake his lazy sister who didn't even move. He sighed. "My baby~. You're going to be late~".

 

"Yah, shut up!" She responded annoyedly. This night was a difficult one, just like the most of them. Every night she had at least five nightmares, and the young teenager was starting to fear the nights. This night was a little different, she just had one nightmare, because when she woke up because of the first one, the girl decided not to sleep. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 hours passed and she was still awake, but she couldn't stand it anymore, so she fell asleep, she dreamed something during that small remaining time. It wasn't a bad one, nor a good one, but it was really mysterious.

 

"Yah!! How you dare to talk to your oppa like that!!" Kris scolded her angrily lifting up the sheets. "Now!! Put on your uniform!! Brush your teeth!! Comb your hair!! And tell Suho to take you to school because I'm not taking a girl like you in my car!! You ungrateful brat!!" Her brother finished yelling and made his way to the door slamming it once he was outside.

 

She sighed standing up to take her clothes. Shiyoung hated to make him upset, but it was difficult when she was tired. Her brothers were the most important for her, she loved them all, but sometimes they were difficult. There was always at least one of them by her side keeping an eye on her, as if she was a baby.

 

She put on her uniform, which consisted of a brown mini skirt with squares, a white t-shirt with the logo of the school, tall socks, and black shoes. She arranged her hair in a tall pony tail that ended just over her waist.

 

She got out of her room to go to the kitchen, where Baekhyun was cooking pancakes. "Good morning Baek oppa".

 

"Good morning Shiyounggie". He replied brightly, lifting her up in his arms to kiss her forehead.

 

She gave him a weird look and stuck out her tongue. "Yah! Oppa!! I'm not a little kid!! How many times do I have to remind that to all of you??!!" She complained.

 

"Ha. You'll always be our baby~. Now, go and sit. The breakfast is almost done."

  

The table was large and oval, with 13 chairs assigned to each member of the huge family. Someone would think that is a little excessive, but Kris liked the order, so he decided to assign a chair to each one of them. Suho and him had many disagreements about that. Suho wasn't that obsessed with order. Her seat was between the two of them, and it was very uncomfortable, because they frecuently had their little fights while eating, and she had to put up with them.

 

She sat on her chair waiting for the rest of them. There was only Kai and her, because he was the type of guy who thought that food was the most important thing in the world. When 10 remaining boys filled the table, they were just waiting for Sehun, the irresponsible one. Shiyoung could see the frown on Kris' face. 'Oh no, Kris oppa is going to kill Sehun oppa'.

 

When Sehun came into view, everyone was expecting an angry Kris, and they were right. "SEHUN!! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU NOT TO BE LATE??!! WE WERE ALL WAITING FOR YOU!!!" And Kris exploded.

 

"Its okay Kris, leave the kid alone". Suho said calmly. It was the most amusing thing about him, he never lost the calmness.

 

"Shut up Suho!! Do you want the kid to grow as an irresponsible man??!! You're the worst...". And again, another fight between them. It was okay with Suho, but Kris had such a big mouth. Even though Kris was the nicest to her, when he was angry it was another story.

 

When the fight ended (well it didn't end, Kris decided to get up and go to lock himself in his room), she turned to Suho, to ask him something.

 

"Suho oppa, could you take me to school?"

 

He looked at her with a confused face. "Isn't Kris taking you Shiyounggie?"

 

"He doesn't want to". She responded, looking at the closed door. at the end of the hallway.

 

"Okay, but we'll need to leave earlier. I have a patient today". He responded with a smile. He was a doctor. To be precise, he was the best doctor of Seoul. Thanks to him, the 13 of them could have what an average person had.

 

"Thanks oppa". She smiled, but a question popped in her head and she couldn't contain it anymore. "Oppa, why can't I go alone just like Sehun and Tao oppas?" Shiyoung asked curiously.

 

Suho stopped eating and everyone else in the table tensed. "Look baby, you know Kris doesn't like you to make those questions". He explained softly, her hair. Tao and Sehun assisted to the same school as her, but for some unknown reason, the oldest ones didn't let her walk to school like the other two maknaes.

 

"Yes, but-". She started just to be interrupted.

 

"Oh look!! Its late!! Take your things, and I'll wait you inside the car". He said nervously, while smiling to avoid that topic. Suho stood up and ran to the door, taking the car keys with him.

 

She sighed sadly and walked slowly to her room to grab her school bag.

 

Once inside of the car Suho started to drive. They stayed in silence. Shiyoung was looking out, thinking about the weird and mysterious dream she had that night.

 

She dreamed she was in the desert, the sun was up shinning. It was hot and the soil was barren. She was thirsty and there was no water near to be seen, only three doors standing in front of her, but they didn't seem to conduce to anywhere. Even though she knew that the doors would only let her to the other side of the desert, curiosity filled her mind, so Shiyoung moved closer to the central door and placed a hand on the door knob and turned it. And there the dream ended, she couldn't see what was in the other side.

 

Before she knew it they were in front of the school gates, and Suho kissed her goodbye.

 

The young teenager grabbed her things, stepped out of the car and made her way into the school.

 

Thing she didn't know is that Suho stayed there, waiting for two people. When he caught sight of them, he waved to them. One of them saw him and told the other one to go with him.

 

The men opened the door of the car, waiting to hear what Suho was going to tell them. He opened his mouth to give them his orders. "Tao, Sehun, keep an eye on her. Don't let her out of your sight".

 

"Yes hyung!" They both said in unison and walked away.

 

~~~

 

She was walking through the hallways and when she found her locker, the girl put her books in it, and took her diary that she forgot in school yesterday. When she closed it, she found Lee Kikwang, the kingka of the school, also known as a playboy and her secret love. She didn't want anyone to know because she didn't want to deal with her brothers, mostly Luhan and Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo was the jealous brother, who didn't want any boy to go close to her. But on the other hand, we have Luhan, the annoying brother that makes fun of everything, specially love.

 

"O-oh. H-hi Kikwang oppa". She saluted cutely, trying not to look too nervous, failing when she stuttered.

 

"Hi. Well, I was thinking. You look pretty today, so you'll be my new girlfriend. What do you think Giyoung?" He said smiling sweetly, that smile that made every girl melt.

 

"Um... Is Shiyoung, b-but yeah!! I'll definitely be your girlfriend". She said enthusiastically, wanting to jump up and down. Her heart was beating rapidly.

 

"Well then, come on!" He said signaling her to go with him, so she did. He hugged her with one arm while turning back to wink the girls that were staring.

Hii!! Well, this is the first chapter, I'm sorry it doesn't have too much action, but I thought it was kind of funny, tell me what you think guys, I would love to read your comments. If you have doubts, I'll make sure to make them clear for you. This is just the first chapter, so as you see I'll be putting some more action and adventure when I write the other chapters, please comment and subscribe.

Bye~