chapter 17- we hate you so much Kris hyung!!!

The 3 Magic Doors

DOUBLE UPDATE!!!! GO BACK ONE CHAPTER!!!! :)

Chapter 17:

Back on Earth:

 

It was late and everyone was now sleeping soundly waiting for the next day... except for some brothers who were sitting around their table in the dinning room...

 

"Hyung... what do you think Shiyounggie is doing?" The not so smiley Baekhyun asked. His eyes were red and his cheeks stained with tears. Well, not just him, all of them looked like zombies, or worse.

 

Kris and Suho kept quiet covering their faces and their chests moving up and down slowly. They felt miserable. Three days have passed and they still had no luck. Kris was the one who looked the worst, he hadn't eaten, or slept for three days, three days tormenting him.

 

Xiumin was the one who replied. "I don't know Baekhyunnie. *achu* I miss her too!!! I miss her so much. Kris hyung...why?".

 

Kris looked up and eyed all of them, he felt guilty. He knew how much all of them loved Shiyoung. Even Tao, Sehun and Luhan, who were the ones in charge to make fun of her, missed her too. Kris' heart felt sad, it felt like a black hole all his feelings just leaving the loneliness.

 

"G-guys. I'm... I'm so sorry... I... *achu*... I don't know what to do... everything's my fault...we're suffering that much because of me". He said out loud for all of them to hear him. "I want to die". He then mumbled covering his face once more to cry his heart out.

 

Kris, Suho, Xiumin and Lay were sick. They spent much time outside in the rain that they got flu... but they didn't care as long as they could find Shiyoung.

 

All of them sat there lifeless... the chair between Kris and Suho was just there, they all felt their missing member just by looking at the lone chair.

 

Without letting it out, all of them blamed Kris for their misery, they all hated him silently, every member avoiding Kris' gaze not even trying to make their hyung feel better.

 

They all trusted him to take care of her, but he made a big, big mistake.

 

"Why do we have to pay for your mistakes?!!! I HATE you hyung!!!!!" Sehun exploded first startling everyone present, his rebel attitude was showing. Usually Kris would yell at him, but not now. He just cried louder. Sehun roared and ran to his room slamming the door after him.

 

The rest was frozen in their sits staring at Kris. All of them were thinking about their last good memory with their Shiyounggie... but Kris... Kris didn't even remember the last time he had a good time with her... He just remembered how he yelled at her every morning, how he ordered her like a boss... he wasn't a brother... but deep inside of him, he knew he was the one who loved her the most... he didn't even remember the last time he told her how much he loved her, while the other ones showered her with their love every single day. He was grateful that when she was feeling down he would be the first one to know, he knew that she trusted him, but he didn't know why, he just felt like the worst brother.

 

'You only start to value what you have, until you have already lost it'. He thought bitterly.

 

One by one started to stand up to go to their bedroom, at the end leaving just Kris and Chanyeol.

 

"Aren't you going to sleep Chanyeollie?" Kris asked.

 

"No hyung, I'm not going to be able to sleep anyways. I'm going to make myself a coffee. Do you want me to prepare one for you too?" Chanyeol asked, his big round eyes showed he was tired.

 

"No thanks. I'm going for a walk". Kris replied standing up making his way to the front door, leaving Chanyeol alone in the kitchen.

 

"I wish you could see us Shiyounggie. Is it too bad to hate Kris hyung for this? I don't want to hate him, but it's just so difficult". Chanyeol said to himself leaning on the wall sipping his coffee.

 

"We won't give up until finding you". He declared.

 

Suddenly, Chanyeol felt a slight pain in his chest which started to grow with every second that passed. He pressed his chest with one of his hands making the cup of coffee fall to the floor breaking it. His breath started to cut and his legs gave up making him fall to the floor too. He was now kneeling, still holding his chest. "H-he-help me". He whispered, since he was in so much pain to be able to scream for his brothers. Many images were running through his mind. 'That's it... it's the end of me'. He thought letting out more tears than he already had. The last image he saw was little Shiyounggie over him after waking up in the hospital, and then... everything went black...

 

~~~

 

Kris' POV:

 

I've been walking while thinking about my horrible mistake. The dense clouds cover up the stars and the moon is just a blur light in the sky. It's been raining since Shiyoung went missing and it doesn't help me get better. Now Sehun and probably the others hate me too. I shouldn't be alive, I'm a mistake.

 

I keep walking and find myself in front of the park where my sister and me used to spend hours playing when she was younger. Memories are floating in my head bringing pain to my heart. Everywhere I look, I see her, smiling, laughing, playing.

 

I want to leave running from this place, but I know I'm just a coward. As I try to ignore my own thoughts, I sit on our favorite bench. Looking at the fountain at the center I drift my mind to the flowing water.

 

~~~

 

After I don't know how much time, I feel a presence beside me, I look at my side and see a girl looking at the sky, even though I don't know what's there to see. "I miss Shiyoung too". She says.

 

I turn to look at her again, and notice how familiar she looks, she's one of Shiyoung's friends, Krystal. "You don't understand". I reply coldly, I don't care if she's my sister's best friend, I'm not in the mood.

 

"Of course I understand". She said indignantly.

 

"I didn't even ask you. She means nothing to you compared to what she means to me. *achu* You have your family who you love more than her, but she's my family. Of course I feel far *achu* worse than how you feel". I reply. How would this girl understand?

 

"Since when did this become a contest about who feels worse?" She asks. 'So sassy' I think. I don't like her, but now I understand how Shiyoung became friends with her.

 

I keep quiet since I don't have an answer to her question.

 

"She was like a sister for me... for us". The girl stated.

 

"You're talking like she's already dead". I said trying to keep my tears inside, I didn't want to cry in front of her. She's saying this as if Shiyoung was dead. I want to believe that's not true, but with king Zico after her, I'm losing hope. "*achu*"

 

"Sorry". She mumbles, after that she gets up from the bench and walks away, not after noticing a small single tear on her cheek.

 

I take a look at my watch. My eyes widened, it's 4:00 AM. I should go home right now.

 

I sigh and make my way home. Even though I still don't know what I'm going to do. Definitely, I won't go to sleep. I bet Chanyeol is still awake. Probably, I'll keep crying all night. 

 

~~~

 

I arrive home and take off my shoes. The lights were still on, so I supposed that he was still up. "Chanyeollie!!!! Are you awake??!!! *achu*" I yelled.

 

I didn't recieve any reply. It was weird, maybe he fell asleep without knowing.

 

Chanyeol wasn't in the dinning room. So I walked into the kitchen.

 

The first thing I saw was a boy laying on the floor, he looked lifeless while holding his chest. His eyes were closed and his face was pale.

 

My eyes widened...

 

"CHANYEOL!!!!!!!!!!!!".