chapter 7- Snake

The 3 Magic Doors

Chapter 7:

After much thinking she decided to go to the road that was at the right. Why? Because it seemed lighter. Both of them were dark but she just saw a little bit more of light in there.

 

The girl went back walking until she felt something moving in her foot. The teenager looked down to see, and with too much effort she recognized it as a snake. Her eyes widened and she moved her feet to scare the snake away, but before that, the reptile bit her foot hardly. It hurt like hell, but she needed to escape, so she ran with all her might until she saw the light, that's when all her vision turned pitch black.

 

~~~

 

"Himchan, where's Shiyoung?" General Yongguk asked looking for any sign of her.

 

"She should be already here". Himchan replied confusedly. "Hyung, come and help me to search her".

 

Yongguk nodded and followed the younger one.

 

Himchan walked straight to the ends of the cave and turned to his hyung. "Hyung, I'll search for her in this side, you go to the other one".

 

"Why do you think she's here?" The general asked confusedly, looking at Himchan suspiciously.

 

"Oh, because I told her to go this way". The younger one replied, regretting it immediately once he realised what he had said.

 

Yongguk's eyes widened. "You did WHAT??!!!" He asked, this time raising his voice sternly. The commandant looked down as a reply. "Do you know how dangerous is it in here?!!!! She isn't a soldier Himchan and you know it!!!! That you can do it without dying doesn't mean she can do it too!!!!"

 

"Yes!!! I know!!! I was going to let her go by the safe one!! but I just got irritated!!! She was making too many questions!! She-" Himchan yelled, but before he could finish, Yongguk slapped him hard in the face.

 

"Don't you dare raise your voice at me! You did wrong and you know it! Let's just pray that she's okay! Because if she dies in there I won't let it slide! And you will carry the guilt with you for all your life!!" The general yelled in anger, when he finished, he walked to the other end that was very far from the first one and obviously more dangerous, because it leaded to the forest, but not just any forest, it didn't have trees, but instead it had the most dangerous animals.

 

He entered to it and made sure to pay attention to his surroundings. 'I just hope that she didn't end in here'. He thought while shooing a spider that was climbing his arm.

 

Yongguk finally reached the second exit of the tunnel and found her immediately. She was lying on the floor, and her right foot was bleeding. The general's eyes widened at the sight of her in that state. 'Stupid Himchan'.

 

He kneeled in front of her and took her head with his right hand and her legs with the other one carrying her bridal style. The man took a glance of her and smiled remembering the face of Junhong when he first saw her.

 

Flashback:

 

Junhong entered to the tent and the first thing he saw was her. His jaw dropped and his eyes widened. It was obvious that he was attracted to her, making Yongguk to smile at the cute scene, because she also seemed to admire the young cadet. Yongguk wasn't just a boss to this boys but also a father, an older brother, and friend. He loved all of them, and he felt happy for Junhong.

 

Once the general gave all the instructions and all the commotion ended, he signaled Junhong to stay while Daehyun, Youngjae, and Jongup left smirking, and Himchan frowning, making Junhong uncomfortable.

 

Yongguk smiled and told the younger one to sit on a stool that was in the corner. "It's okay. You can also make fun of me just like the other ones". Junhong said keeping his head down shyly.

 

Yongguk chuckled. "No, I won't. Hahaha. She seems to be a nice girl". He stated.

 

"Hyuuung!!" The younger one whined.

 

"Hahaha. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Junhonggie, if you like her go talk to her". The eldest advised wisely (really wise man hahaha).

 

"But hyung... I'm not like her, I'm from here, she's from Earth". Junhong replied sadly feeling inferior.

 

"In Earth Chinese can marry Americans, British with Germans, Mexicans with Koreans. So what's the difference with your situation?"

 

"Hyung... I just met her". The boy replied annoyedly.

 

"Okay okay okay, calm down. I know, but get to know her better. Well, this is my advise, you can take it or not". The general said standing up ruffling the boy's hair.

 

(End of flash back)

 

The general looked at her again and started to run outside of the forest, which wasn't a good idea because running attracted the attention of the animals, but Yongguk was fast, strong, and very smart, that's why he held the title of general in the army. So he knew that if he ran it would give a chance for her to survive.

 

Many animals got to him but finally he was able to get out of there alive. When Yongguk arrived to a safe area. He kneeled and grabbed her injured foot. He started to it and spat and continuously. When the man thought it was okay he grabbed a tissue and put it over the injury.

 

Once Yongguk finished, he picked her up and made his way to where he last saw Himchan.

 

I know I said I wouldn't be able to update, but I could finish it!! Yay!! Hahaha lol Yongguk thinking about marriage hhehehe!

Bye~