Chapter 19: Where are they?/ oppa?

The 3 Magic Doors

Chapter 19:

Kris' POV:

 

"WHAT??!!!" My eyes nearly popped out of their sockets. "Doctor!!! We can't go back!!!! If king Zico finds out we are there the first thing he'll do is send his men to kill us!!!!!"

 

The doctor sighed. "I know, but it's the only way to help Chanyeol. Or you can wait until Shiyoung appears". He stated matter-of-factly.

 

'When is this going to end?' I stood up and left the office leaving Dr. Kim behind. I don't have flu anymore, I mean, I'm an EXO planet native, my defences are higher than a human's.

 

I stood leaning on the exit door, when I spotted 11 guys rushing toward the hospital.

 

None of them did a sign of aknowledging me, except from Suho who glared at me as soon as he walked beside me and then he entered to the hospital.

 

~~~

 

None's POV:

 

(Another place far away from Earth)

 

"WHERE ARE THEY???!!!!!!!!" Said a man with a high crown, with peaks so fine that could kill easier than a knife. With luxirous clothes and fancy furniture surrounded him. He was sitting on a big thone that looked so expensive that no one would be able to pay for it, not even with what they gained in a whole life.

 

Another two nervous men looked at each other before adverting their eyes to the luxurious floor. Both of them were kneeling and were kept that way by 6 knights.

 

"I'M ASKING JUST ONCE MORE!!!!! WHERE... ARE... THEY??????!!!!!!!" The furious man yelled. His presence was full of power and cruelty.

 

"W-we d-don't k-kn-know". One of the men said stuttering. Small droplets of sweat were running down his face.

 

After the man finished his sentence, balls of fire were thrown to both of them. They were burning alive. Their cries were full of pain and pleadings. Their bodies were shaking in desperation until the men fell to the floor, already lifeless.

 

The furious man who was sitting on the throne glared at his knights before saying. "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???!!!!! GO AND TAKE ANOTHER PRISONER!!!".

 

"Yes, King Zico". The knights said in unison. With that being said. The king left the main hall with heavy steps.

 

~~~

 

(Back on Mato)

 

Shiyoung's POV:

 

Once we finished to eat, we started the training. Junhong-ssi started teaching me some of the things Daehyun-ssi didn't...

 

"Hell!! Daehyun hyung should have taught you that already!!! This is for rookies!!" Junhong-ssi exclaimed as he tried to correct my wrong possition. "Don't worry, I'll make sure that he doesn't do that anymore". He assured.

 

I chuckled as I saw his frustrated face. Junhong-ssi looked handsome even when he was irritated. "Don't worry hehehe!! He's funny". I said. Well that was half true, he was also irritating, arrogant, and a crying baby.

 

"Yeah. I know. But he can be an sometimes, specially when he finds a new target". The cadet stated.

 

Well, that was true as well, but I didn't say anything. I just smiled while he was holding both of my wrists to put my fists in the right fighting possition.

 

Junhong-ssi chuckled. "You don't have to be so tense, you know?"

 

My eyes moved to look at his hands that were still holding mine. I laughed nervously. "Hehehe, sorry, I didn't know".

 

"Hahaha, don't worry". Junhong-ssi said. "So..." he started. "How have you been doing in the other lessons?"

 

I looked down insecurely. "Well... Yongguk-ssi sure is stern". I chuckled at the thought of me trying to beat him with all my effort, just to find out that I was losing again. "Daehyun-ssi is... weird?" I chuckled nervously. "And Younjae and Jongup oppas are two very funny soldiers".

 

"Youngjae and Jongup oppas?" He asked.

 

"Oh yeah. They insisted on me calling them oppas". I laughed. "I had no option".

 

"Well, from now on, you'll call me oppa as well. Okay?" Junhong-ssi said with a playful smile.

 

"But-" I hesitated. "Wouldn't it be disrespectful?"

 

He looked at me with an are-you-serious face. "Of course not!!" Junhong-ssi exclaimed. "Oh! Come on!! You're going to stay here for God knows how much time!! We have to feel comfortable with each other!!"

 

I giggled and rolled my eyes. "Well then... oppa?"

 

He laughed and ruffled my hair that was already messy because of my crazy day. "That's right!"