chapter 13- be grateful Himchan

The 3 Magic Doors

Chapter 13:

Youngjae stayed there for a little bit more, just to make sure I was okay. I didn't tell him anything about my feelings, and he didn't ask, but I'm thankful for that. I showered fast. Then brushed my teeth with a toothbrush that was placed inside of a small cristal vase that was at the side of the sink. It was decorated beautifully with light colors, it had a picture of colorful butterflies all around the vase, and at the bottom of it it had a phrase that said: "Let's break the jar that contains us". And then it said with smaller letters: "Government revolution". 

 

This caught my attention while I was brushing my teeth. Is king Zico that bad? They are planning a Government revolution, so they must be very angry.

 

That's when I realized that I didn't know anything about him. I should ask Junhong-ssi or maybe general Bang in the morning. I finished and went back upstairs. I found my sleeping bag with some blankets on top of it. Those weren't there when I arrived. Youngjae-ssi must've put them here. I should thank him next time I see him.

 

Since I'm not tired yet I walk around. The tent isn't that big, but for being a tent it really is huge. There isn't too much to see, but I just kept taking a look to everything since most of the things here have more than one use. Like the wardrobe with a bathroom inside of it, or the lamp with security camera. I found some other interesting things, but what shocked me the most was the door in the floor of the wardrobe that conduces to the bathroom.

 

Finally, I decide it's late and that I need to go training early tomorrow. I sigh. Do I really need to train with commandant Kim? I don't want to.

 

~~~

 

Yongguk's POV:

 

I walk to Himchan's place trying to keep in mind that I'm going to talk to him not to punch him, even though I really want to.

 

Since I'm the general and he is the commandant, Himchan and me live very close to the station, so I just have to walk a few meters to arrive.

 

When I'm in front of his tent, I fight the urge to enter and yell at him. Yongguk, you need to calm. "Himchan". I call. "We need to talk". I say before making my way inside of the blue tent.

 

"Himchan? Where are you?" I ask looking around. Is he trying to hide? So immature.

 

"What do you want?" I hear his voice behind me so I turn back to see him already with his pajamas. His purple hair is wet and a towel is wrapped around his neck. His face looks serious and I already know he isn't happy that I'm here.

 

"I just wanted to talk about what happened earlier". I reply with his same tone. The way he acted a while ago isn't like him. I say because I know Himchan since the Army Day when I became the general. Since then we became great friends. I don't see myself as a boss, but as a friend. It's somewhat weird because I'm not the friendly type, that's Youngjae, he's a good friend, but talking about me, I know that I've always been the antisocial one, but... well... I really don't know how all of us became friends... it just... happened.

 

Since Shiyoung arrived, he's not the same Himchan who fought for freedom amd justice, I've noticed it.

 

Himchan sighed and bit his lip, he always does that when he's about to confess something. "I... I think...". He looks down and then back at me. "I'm...sorry?" That's all he says.

 

I look at him in disbelief. Is he serious? "What the hell Himchan? Are you serious? You think you're sorry??!! Yeah! I think you're sorry too! Huh?" I stated sarcastically. Seriously, that's all? Then I guess it's going to be very difficult to make him explain. I rub my temples and prepare to have a long night talking to him. "Really Himchan, you gotta be kidding. There has to be something else!!! There has to be a reason!!!!".

 

Himchan flinched, but I don't plan to lower my voice. He's just unbelievable. "She's not who I thought". He mumbled, but I heard him correctly.

 

"What do you mean with she's not who you thought?". I ask, lower this time but with my same stern voice. I need to ask him everything to make him spill what I need to know!

 

Himchan groaned annoyedly. He hates questions. This guy needs to learn how to be more tolerant. "She's just not who I thought!!! She's weak and irresponsible!! She was told to be early for training, but I found her outside of Junhong's tent!!!! That girl makes too many questions!!! And the worst!!! SHE FLIRTS WITH JUNHONG!!!!!!!" Himchan yelled. After his little outburst, his breath became heavy. His eyes were wide open and his mouth hanging low.

 

"How did you think she was going to be then?" I ask him as I try not to punch him. I don't see what's wrong if she likes Junhong. He's not a kid anymore. "Himchan, you need to be more patient. I already told you, she isn't a soldier, and she didn't choose this. She's probably suffering right now. The girl is alone in this world without any friends or family. Do you think that's easy? Do you think that's easy Kim Himchan??!! And God! You should be more grateful! Be grateful because she's our only hope!! Be grateful because she's willing to help!! Be grateful because there's someone who can fight for our freedom!! BE GRATEFUL BECAUSE SHE...IS... HERE!!!!!"

 

I rub my temples and stare at him. I breathe slowly and wait for his reply.

 

"I just don't want her to make the same mistakes as me". He finally says, this time lower. I try to make eye contact with him but he looks away. I'm very angry, but somehow I understand him. I want to tell him to move on but can't. I'm just so angry to calm down right now. I know his decisions weren't the best in the past, but I don't care.

 

"Just be grateful that you're here. You're so stupid..." I look my watch and it's past midnight, we need to sleep. I look at him and then turn my back to leave. "Sleep... I will take care of her training tomorrow". I say as my feet conduce me out of Himchan's tent.

 

Hi guys~ hehehe It's been sooooo loooong! I'm so so so so sorry :( but I finally updated!!! Hehehe I know I haven't updated my other story! But I love this one so much more!! But don't worry, I won't stop writing it so don't be scared hehehehehe lol.

Really! Thank you so much my beautiful/ handsome readers!!!