Chapter 20- special place (Part 1)

The 3 Magic Doors

Chapter 20:

Shiyoung's POV:

 

"Well done!!" Junhong oppa exclaimed clapping his hands with a huge smile plastered on his face. "Class' over!"

 

"Finally!" I shouted. "I'm free!!"

 

He chuckled and put his arm around my neck. "So... what are you planning to do next?" Junhong oppa asked.

 

"I..." Just then I realized I didn't have any plans for the next hours. It was too early to go bed. "I actually don't know". I replied ashamed.

 

Junhong chuckled lightly and ruffled my already messy hair again. "Don't worry! I already know what we're going to do!" He said excitedly.

 

"Really?!" I asked just as excited as him.

 

"Yeah! Let's go!".

 

~~~

 

Author's POV:

 

Something Junhong and Shiyoung didn't know is that someone else was spying them from afar.

 

"I won't let that stay here much more time. One way or another, I'm going to make her leave". That someone mumbled and then started to follow the pair.

 

~~~

 

Shiyoung's POV:

 

"Where are we going?" I asked curiously, since he was just leading the way without saying anything.

 

"Surprise". He replied curtly but gently.

 

'Aish' I thought rolling my eyes.

 

"Awww... don't be angry!" He pouted and pinched my cheeks.

 

"I'm not angry!" I yelled clenching my fists and unknowingly frowning.

 

Junhong oppa smirked and then laughed. "It doen't seem like that". He stated.

 

I rolled my eyes once again. "Oh! Shut up!".

 

~~~

 

(Back on Earth)

 

"Hyung! I don't know what to do!!" Kris exclaimed covering his face and shaking his head repeatedly.

 

"It's okay Yi Fan... it's okay... Chanyeol's going to be okay. And Shiyounggie is going to appear... you don't have to worry. I'm here to help you. You know you can always count on me". Mr. Kwon, or Jiyong comforted Kris patting his back.

 

They were in the teacher's appartment and Kris told his long lost friend everything that happened, and Mr. Kwon, as a good friend, offered to help.

 

Both of them were sitting on a couch that was located in the living room.

 

"Thanks hyung". Kris said between his sobs.

 

The elder patted his back several times before standing up. "Let's go". He said.

 

"What are you doing?" Kris asked frowning

 

"Are we going to sit here all day or actually think of something?". Jiyong asked to make Kris stop crying and act.

 

A tiny, tiny smile appeared on Kris' face, almost unnoticeable. He nodded once and stood up to follow his hyung.

 

~~~

 

"Okay! First of all! Call your brothers". Jiyong said while going into a spacious room with nothing inside, just a rug, a large rug

 

"Why? What are we going to do?" Kris asked, confused. He was just standing in the door frame, eyeing the room.

 

"We need to listen to their opinions. We can't make a plan without them, they're part of your family". GD said, smiling lightly at his friend as he sat on the rug.

 

Kris nodded before dialling Suho's number. He waited some seconds. Suho didn't pick up the phone.

 

Kris sighed. "Oh, please..." he mumbled. "I better call Lay. I'm sure he'll pick up".

 

He dialled Lay's number and waited for him to pick up.

 

"Lay?"

 

"What?" Lay replied.

 

"Are you at the hospital?" Kris asked.

 

"Yes".

 

"Could you come to hyung's house? All of you. There's something we need to discuss".

 

"I'll try to convince them. We don't want to see you". Lay said back.

 

That felt like a slap to Kris. "Lay..." he whispered.

 

The younger brother sighed. "Where does he live?"

 

~~~

 

(On EXO Planet)

 

In the dinning room. There were the knights and the king eating their daily feast. It consisted on arms, eyes, and their favorite; hearts, specially children's hearts.

 

"Yumm... the feast today looks so delicious!". The youngest knight, P.O exclaimed happily. He clapped his hands before being the first one to take a heart. "Congratulations to the chef!".

 

The old chef nodded before making his way back to the kitchen. He had a big hump and skinny/ long fingers contrasting the insane quantity of food he had to prepare daily. The man moved slowly and with small steps.

 

"QUICKLY!!!!! MOVE!!" King Zico yelled at the ugly chef and turned his chair to push the old man, making him trip and then fall. "Stand up!! Go back to your hole!! You ugly rat!!!... Unless you want to end up inside our stomach tomorrow during the feast!!"

 

The chef stood up quickly and moved to the kitchen tripping several times but without falling again.

 

"Ugghh!..." King Zico exclaimed. "Do you have any news? General Taeil?"

 

"Well... honestly... I'm not sure we can keep up with this plan... I mean, with this pace we will end with the EXO race." General Taeil informed with a worried expression.

 

"So... what do you recommend us to do?" The king asked with, expecting a pleasing answer.

 

"I've been discussing that with strategist U-Kwon. We haven't gotten to a conclussion, but we have several possible alternatives". The general answered eyeing the knight sitting beside him, U-Kwon.

 

"What of your possible plans seem most likely?". The monarch asked.

 

Strategist U-Kwon sighed. "...attack Earth".

 

~~~

 

(Back on Mato)

 

Shiyoung's POV:

 

"Woah!!!!" I exclaimed with my mouth hanging open.

 

"Nice, isn't it?"Junhong oppa asked.

 

I nodded, still in awe. "What is this place?!". I asked looking at the beautiful landscape in front of my eyes.

 

There was a beautiful cliff with a waterfall, and the sides of the river were covered in flowers of every color you could imagine. And at the bottom, where the water ends when it falls, there was a small lake with fish of all colors too.

 

"I thought that Mato only had rocks". I stated without adverting my eyes off the landscape.

 

Junhong oppa chuckled lightly. "That's because you only got to see the military station hahaha". He said. "Actually, Mato is mostly covered by these flowers, these are called Matoses. But because they are so colorful, they cut every type of tree or flower when the military station was created. They thought that these flowers would be a distraction for the cadets". He explained.

 

"Oh...That's so sad". I replied, now looking at Junhong.

 

"Yeah. This is the nearest place to the station that is this beautiful". He stated. "I use to come here when I'm free".

 

I smiled. "So... what are we going to do?" I asked.

 

"I thought that we could go and swim down there, at the bottom of the cliff". He said.

 

"That would be nice, but I don't have any swimming clothes. And how are we getting down there? I don't see any stairs". I stated looking around for some stairs or something that could help us to get to the bottom.

 

Junhong laughed. "Those clothes are designed to be used for anything. That's why we put them there for the training. Training can be so hard sometimes, specially with Himchan hyung... and who said that we were taking some stairs?"

 

"Oh... W-what are you talking about? Aren't there stairs?!" I asked a little bit panicky.

 

"Why? We can dive! There's water at the bottom!" He exclaimed a little bit too enthusiastic.

 

"W-WH-WHA-WHAT WHAT??!!" I yelled with my eyes wide open.

 

"1!" He counted, then held my hand.

 

"What?!!" I tried to pry my hand off his grip.

 

"2!!" He said, he held my hand tighter.

 

"NOOOOO!!!!!" I screamed. 'I'm dead meat'.

 

"3!!!!!!!!!"

Hi guys~!! So how are you liking it so far??!! Is it good? Or not? Hahahaha. Do you like the way I'm developing king Zico??!!

I also would like you to visit my blog:

babynany99.blogspot.mx

Thanks for reading!! And enjoy!!