chapter 6- training with Himchan

The 3 Magic Doors

Chapter 6:

Shiyoung opened her eyes slowly at the sound of hard breathes just a few centimeters away of her face. The girl, surprisingly, the first thing she saw was Junhong's face, and he was really close. The boy was sitting beside her sleeping bag, his hands lying on the floor and his nose touching hers.

 

His eyes widened in shock when he saw her scared face and her body shaking in fear. He immediately backed off, stood up, and ran out of the tent. The young man tried to shake away all those thoughts with all his might. 'What has gotten into me?' He thought, trying to find a reason of his actions. 'Stupid Junhong!'.

 

~~~

 

While the guy was outside scolding himself, Shiyoung stood there, frozen. Her heart was pounding against her chest and her head spinned a mile per hour. 'Was it real?' Was all she could think of. She went outside to look for him, only to find him sitting on the ground. The girl approached Junhong, who was covering his face with his hands.

 

"I'm sorry". Was all he said before standing up to walk away.

 

"Wait! Junhong-ssi!" Shiyoung yelled, rushing to keep up with his pace.

 

"Please, leave me alone". The boy pleaded looking at the ground, obviously dissapointed. When he couldn't take it anymore, the young man ran away.

 

'WOW! He's very fast. Why is he acting this way?' She wondered. Shiyoung sighed. "What am I going to do now? I don't even know this place!" She whined. Suddenly realised that she had to train with the commandant Kim. "Oh no! The training!" The latter panicked looking around for anyone around for someone who could help her, but no one was there. "What am I going to do now?!" She yelled falling to the rocky ground looking up to the sky stressfully.

 

"Yah! You! Little brat!" She heard someone calling her. The young woman looked up to find commandant Kim yelling at her. "Yah! You were supposed to come to train an hour ago! I was looking for you!".

 

"I'm sorry sir commandant. Junhong ran away and I don't know the way back to the station." She apologized bowing 90 degrees to the angry man in front of her.

 

"I don't care about your excuses! Now! Running to the militar station! ONE, TWO, ONE, TWO, ONE, TWO!" The commandant yelled clapping his hands to pressure her.

 

She looked at him confusedly but still did what he ordered. She started to run and the commandant followed her closely. When she found herself between two roads, the teenager stopped. "Sir, what is the right way?" She asked.

 

"What about if we split up?" He replied smirking.

 

"B-but, s-sir...".

 

"I'll take that as a yes". He cut her off.

 

"But I don't know the way back". She complained holding his arm tightly, praying for him to not leave her alone.

 

"That's why I'm telling you to do this. If you're lost, you need to find your way back by yourself. This is part of the strategy class. Now, choose one road, I'll go the other way". He explained.

 

"What if I can't find it?" Shiyoung argued back. 'Please! I don't like this type of training!' The girl thought wanting to cry.

 

"If you aren't at the militar station in an hour, I'll go to search for you". He said irritatedly, shooing her away.

 

"What if you can't find me?!" She yelled panickedly.

 

"Aaarrgghh! I'm tired of your stupid questions! Now, choose one road! No! Wait! I choose this one! You go to the other one!" He yelled pushing her to one of the roads before running to the other one.

 

"Wait!! This one looks more dangerous!!" She yelled but he was long gone being left alone.

 

The girl sighed heavily and turned to look at the tunnel where she would be walking through and then looked the way Himchan was going, he definitely chose the easy road, while she suffered in the dark cave. "Okay Shiyoung calm down, everything's gonna be okay. Commandant Kim wouldn't make you do something so dangerous". She tried to comfort herself. She nodded and started to walk into the cave.

 

She entered and looked back where the sun would shine beautifully. "You can do it". She told herself. She walked unwillingly and shivered at the thought of poisonous animals inside, all she could do was pray, but lately God wasn't listening to her. 'Is it that my radio head doesn't work outside of my planet?' She thought. She kept walking until the sun didn't let its rays into the cave. The girl was so frightened that she didn't notice that she crashed with a rock made wall, until she had to make another decision. The cave splitted into two roads! "No, please no. Kill me now".

 

Sorry for my short chapter but I think I won't be able to update in a long time. Sorry guys. I hope you're enjoying my story. Please subscribe and comment

Bye~