chapter 3- The first door

The 3 Magic Doors

Chapter 3:

The excursion day came and Shiyoung just felt so embarassed to have her brother taking care of her.

 

They all were in the bus. All the students were too loud and her brother made her sit next to him. She looked back and saw her friends enjoying the time and laughing, the girl hoped she was there. She was just so mad. All the ride Shiyoung kept frowning, and Kris was starting to feel bad for her. He loved her, but he needed to protect her from danger.

 

"Hey! Shiyounggie, baby. Are you mad?" He asked concerned. Since he made her go with him she had been avoiding him.

 

Shiyoung just ignored him and looked away. Kris pouted and hugged her tightly. He loved her, but he didn't know how to show it, he couldn't just tell her the truth, not yet.

 

"You know I love you, right?"

 

"Oppa, please let me go". She demanded, struggling in his embrance.

 

"Nope". He responded shaking his head.

 

The girl sighed in defeat and just waited until the bus arrived.

 

When it did, she stood up quickly, with tke intention of leaving Kris behind, but he stood up too and made his way out of the bus, waiting for his sister to come out.

 

She walked slowly to the door and Kris extended his hand to help her out of it, but she ignored it and stepped out trying to forget about him.

 

Once every student was outside, Mr. Kwon started to explain and the teenagers were all paying attention.

 

Kris was following her closely, making sure to stay that way all the excursion. His eyes never leaving her, just like the predator looks at its prey. When he sensed something weird, he would hold her hand tightly.

 

On the other hand, Shiyoung was starting to grow impatient and most of the time he was holding her, she would struggle to break free, but obviously, he was way stronger than her.

 

When she decided she was tired and that she couldn't stand it anymore, the girl turned to face him. "Oppa, let go of my hand". She demanded sternly.

 

He ignored her and just held her hand tighter.

 

"OPPA!! NOW!!" Shiyoung yelled making all her classmates and teacher look at her. She just let it slide and acted as if no one was around. "OPPA!!! I ALREADY TOLD YOU!! NOW!". Her voice dropped an octave that almost sounded creepy.

 

He turned to look at her with a blank face. "No". He simply said.

 

Her anger was increasing and everything she did was stare at him until her patience reached the top and the girl pushed him with all her might making him fall. 'How did I do that?' She thought. But instead of help him off the grass, the teenager ran away.

 

She ran and ran, and didn't even knew where she was going because of the anger boiling inside of her. All she could think was to get away from her brother and be alone for the first time in her life.

 

Suddenly the climate changed roughly and she decided to stop. In front of her she saw a... desert?? How come there's a desert in the middle of the forest? And there's no way she ran that much. She looked around and just saw the rest of the desert. 'Where's the forest?' The girl thought.

 

Then, Shiyoung spotted three doors that seemed so close but also so far. She tried to walk there because it seemed her only option, even though she was tired, hungry, thirsty, and confused.

 

In front of her was a big door made of wood. "Why are there doors in the desert? This is starting to get creepy". She said to herself. Sighing, the girl decided to open the first one, her hand touched the door knob and twisted it.

 

All she saw was a whirlwind inside of the door that was her out. It caught her off guard and the mysterious whirlwind her and she dissapeared.

 

She screamed in fear until the girl felt something hard below her, she opened her eyes and noticed that she was sitting on hard rock. The young teenager looked around and saw something she had never seen. All the ground was made of purple/black rock and the sky was orange/pink. It was the most beautiful and mystic sight. Far away there were some rock made mountains, but no trees could be seen. "Where am I?" She asked. The girl kept looking until a loud and deep voice woke her from her reverie.

 

"What are you doing out of line cadet?!" The deep voice said. She looked up to see who it was, and saw a young man with a militar uniform, so she guessed that obviously he was some kind of militar. He was brown haired and had toned muscles.

 

"W-what?" She stuttered nervously. The girl looked at herself and noted that she was wearing that same uniform. 'What the hell?' She thought. 'Am I dreaming?'.

 

"To formation! NOW!". The man yelled clapping his hands to pressure her.

 

She stood up quickly and walked to something that seemed like a militar formation, and tried to stand just like the rest of the cadets.

 

The man walked towards her and looked at the girl from head to toes. "What's your name cadet?" He asked.

 

"L-Lee Sh-Shiyoung". The younger girl responded.

 

"Why are you stuttering? Are you weak or something? 100 push ups!!" He ordered sternly.

 

Shiyoung immediately did what he ordered, but her arms weren't that strong, so she gave up, her arms weren't lifting her up.

 

"Sir, If you let me say it, I think she isn't one of our cadets". A purple haired man who looked like the comandant said.

 

The brown haired man that seemed to be the general, signed her to stand up and she did. "Who are you?" He asked.

 

"L-Lee Shiyoung. I'm not a cadet". She responded.

 

"I'm general Bang Yongguk, and this is commandant Kim Himchan". He informed. The general looked at her in suspicion. 'Where did I hear that name?' He thought, until he remembered it. "Everyone!! Take a break!!" He yelled and turned to commandant Kim. "Call your men and follow me". Yongguk ordered and Himchan nodded his head before calling some names. He turned to her and said. "You, follow me".

 

She followed him to a tent and they both entered to it. Shiyoung looked around curiously. The general signed her to sit, he sat across her and waited for Himchan and his men.

 

Suddenly, the commandant entered along with other 4 men. A tall red haired guy caught Shiyoung's attention, his skin was pale and his cheeks made him look like a giant baby. He was the most handsome guy she'd ever seen. The other 3 guys along with the commandant and general were handsome too, but not as much as the giant baby. She was so inside of her thoughts that she didn't notice that she was staring at him and he was looking at her too, smiling at her. Shiyoung returned the smile before turning to the general.

 

"Okay, now that everyone is here. I would like to make some questions. First of all, Where are you from?" The general Bang asked.

 

"I'm from Seoul, but what's this place?". She asked back feeling confused.

 

"You're in planet Mato". The commandant answered nonchalantly.

 

"What?! Planet what?! Are you aliens or something?!!" Shiyoung asked, this time panicking. 'Am I really in other planet?' Just the thought of it made her dizzy. What if she couldn't see her brothers anymore? She was going to go insane. Her heart beat acceletated and it made it hard for her to breathe.

 

The same red haired boy approached her and tried to comfort her. "Hey, its okay. We're here. Don't worry". He said patting her back. He turned to the commandant and frowned. "Hyung! That wasn't very nice. You should've been more careful". He scolded. Himchan just rolled his eyes and looked somewhere else.

 

She gave the boy a smile. "Thank you. My name is Shiyoung". She introduced herself.

 

"Nice to meet you. I'm Junhong. And yes we are aliens, but we don't plan to hurt you. We want to help you". He said smiling brightly.

 

'OMG! His smile is so nice!' She squealed in her mind. "So... aren't you color green and with three eyes? And you don't plan to conquer planet Earth? You look just like normal humans". The girl blurted out. Everyone started to laugh out loud.

 

"Hahahaha, This girl watches too many movies". A short guy with long arms and muscles said while laughing.

 

When everyone calmed down,she smiled to all of them before turning to the general. "Excuse me sir, I'm so confused right now and I don't know what's happening, so I don't think I can answer any of your questions". She said.

 

Yongguk nodded. "Okay, but there are some other things you need to know". He warned and waited for her to answer, but she just nodded and he continued. "We are supposed to prepare you for the future. Now that you are here, there's no way of regreting anything. I must warn you that your future is going to be difficult, you're just here to train". He said.

 

She just couldn't believe this, the girl wanted to say something, but nothing left .

 

"I guess that before you arrived here there were three doors?" She nodded. "Well, those are magic doors. You must pass by every door". He explained.

 

"But why? Why do I have to pass by every door? And how am I going to return?" She asked nervously. That's what her brothers were protecting her from.

 

"Your mind is very powerful. The whole universe is fighting for it. The king of the universe, Zico, wants the power that you have, we shouldn't be against him, but we chose the kindness over the evil. King Zico sent 12 of his soldiers to kidnap you so he could take all your power. We are going to train you, here you're going to learn to fight. And when you learn all what you need to, we are going to search for the exit door for you to go back to the start, where you saw the 3 doors. You'll open all of them, and when you finish them all, it'll mean that you are ready. Understand?" He finished his explanation and asked to know if she understood.

 

"Who are the 12 soldiers?" She asked.

 

"I think their leader was a guy named... Wu Yi Fan, aka Kris". He responded trying to remember every detail.

 

Her eyes widened and her heart stopped for a second. They were all traitors, her brothers made her think that they loved her, but actually what they wanted was to bring her to their king. 'What am I going to do now?' She thought really irritated. And there was no way that her brother was other Kris all the evidences really connected with them.

 

"Hey Shiyoung, is everything okay?" Junhong asked worriedly.

 

Tears were streaming out of her eyes as she nodded her head trying to fade the horrible feeling.

 

"Why are you crying?" Commandant Kim asked.

 

"Because... Kris is my brother, and I guess that the other soldiers are Suho, Xiumin, Lay, Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun, Tao, Luhan, Kyungsoo, Chen, and Baekhyun? They all are my older brothers". She stated between sobs. Suddenly her aura changed into a killing mode and started to throw everything in her way. "They are all traitors!!!! Stupid traitors!!! WHY ME?!!"

 

Junhong approached her again and hugged her tightly to keep her of doing any further damage. "Yah! It's okay! That's why we're here. To help you! Don't worry!" When Junhong noticed that she calmed, he let go of her. He turned to her, and she smiled.

 

"Thank you, again". She said.

 

When he let go of her she felt the coldness through her body. The girl just met him, but she already felt the butterflies inside of her stomach. When she saw his brown eyes, her heart melted. When he hugged her it felt so good. His arms weren't muscular like the ones of the other soldiers, but he was so nice and handsome, that she couldn't stop staring at him and his body.

 

Okay! Hi! She already met the guys hahahaha, Junhong is so cute, don't u think? Hahahaha. Shiyoung's brothers :( let's see if her brothers were bad or good

Bye~