chapter 2- embarassing day

The 3 Magic Doors

Chapter 2:

Once she let go of Kikwang, she went to her first class, Biology.

 

She entered to the classroom and rushed to her seat, since she was a little bit late because of Kikwang. Luckily Mr. Kwon Jiyong wasn't in the classroom yet. Shiyoung looked around for her friends, and she spotted them at the back of the room. Her friend Victoria waved at her and she stood up to hear what they were saying.

 

"Hi girls! What are you talking about?" She asked curiously.

 

Sulli squealed and turned to Shiyoung. "Is it true? Are you really dating Kikwang?" She asked excitedly.

 

"Um, yes... How do you know?" Shiyoung asked suspiciously eyeing all her friends.

 

"Everyone here is talking about it. You're in the latest news". Luna said matter-of-factly.

 

Shiyoung's eyes widened. "Oh no!! Tao and Sehun!! If they know they will tell the other ones!!". She panicked looking around. Luckily, they both were from major grades.

 

Suddenly, Mr. Kwon entered to the classroom and everyone went to sit to their respective desk.

 

"Good morning class". Mr. Kwon greeted politely, bowing to his students.

 

"Good morning Mr. Kwon". Everyone responded in unison.

 

"Okay, I have great news. Since we're studying about the forest and the species that live in there, we're going to go camping next week. It's only going to last for 3 days. The first day, we're going to study the plants. The second day, we're going to observe the animals, the way they hunt, where they live and the way they act. And the third day, we're going to plant some trees. So I want you to look forward to the excursion and make some investigation, you don't have to do it if you don't want, but it'll give you some extra points for your bimestral exam if you do. Now let's start the lesson". Mr. Kwon explained, then made his way to take his book and start the lesson.

 

~~~

 

"OMG! I can't believe that our baby is now with that stupid playboy!". Sehun exclaimed incredulously.

 

"I know. Hyung's going to be so mad". Tao said amusedly.

 

Both of them were skipping classes and were in the restroom talking about their sister. "I think that we should wait to tell hyung until we get home". Sehun planned smirking evilly. Tao nodded and walked one by one out of the restroom.

 

~~~

 

When the Biology class ended, Shiyoung and her friends, got out of their classroom, only to find Kikwang outside waiting for Shiyoung. She looked at him and noticed that his face was blank. "Hi oppa!! Is something wrong?" She greeted, slightly uncomfortable because of his strange behavior.

 

He smiled back at her and grabbed her hands. "Yes, well. This isn't going to work Giyoung-". He started, but was interrupted.

 

"Shiyoung". She corrected.

 

He made a face of disgust and procceded. "Look!! You're always correcting me!! So the best is that we leave it there". He finished coldly and turned to his back to be greeted by other girls before yelling. "Women!! I'm single again!!" He smiled and walked away leaving Shiyoung with tears threatening to fall.

 

Her friends stared at her and panicked when they saw she was about to break down, so they dragged her quickly to the restroom.

 

When they reached it, she couldn't hold in the tears anymore, and started to cry silently on the floor with her friends trying to comfort her.

 

"Hey Shiyounggie, its okay, don't cry". Victoria said patting her back.

 

Amber sighed. "That stupid boy. I told you he was bad, but you ignored my advise". She scolded.

 

"Amber don't scold her. Now she needs us to comfort her, not to make her feel worse". Kristal stated. Amber agreeded and followed the other ones on what they were doing.

 

~~~

 

The classes ended and Shiyoung already was able to get over it. Her friends helped too much, specially Amber. To make Shiyoung feel better,Amber decided to make a prank, so she stole Kikwang's cologne, removed the liquid and replaced it with dog pee. It was really funny to see every girl making weird faces when they came close to him, and eventually leave him alone.

 

She was waiting for one of her brothers to go to pick her from school. Whoever who was picking her, he was really late. Tao and Sehun were long gone and she was starting to get bored. Suddenly, Chen arrived and parked his car in front of the school, she grabbed her things and made her way to the car and stepped into it. The girl turned to Chen and smiled. "Hi oppa!". She greeted.

 

"Hi, babe". He said while starting the car to go back home.

 

The road was silent and the only thing she hoped was that her brothers didn't know about the Kikwang's situation.

 

~~~

 

As soon as she placed a foot inside of her home, Kyungsoo ran towards her to hug her tightly. "Tell me it isn't true!!". He yelled panickedly.

 

"What isn't true?" She asked nervously, even though she knew what he was talking about. 'I'm going to kill those two'. She thought burning in anger. And when she thought that things couldn't get any worse, The teenager saw Luhan walking towards her smirking evilly. 'Oh no'.

 

"Hey! When are you going to do it with your boyfriend?!" Luhan asked laughing out lout, and when he saw her face turning bright red, he ran to lock himself in his room. She didn't blush because of the embarassment, but because of the anger. The only thing she could think of was to kill him.

 

"Yah! I'm talking to you! Are you really the girlfriend of that playboy?!" Kyungsoo asked again, sligthly annoyed by being ignored.

 

"NO! I'm NOT his girlfriend oppa". She answered. 'OMG! please save me!' She pleaded in her mind.

 

"Then why Sehun and Tao told us otherwise?". He retorted back while the other ones just arrived, stunned by the commotion.

 

Lay saw her face and immediately felt bad for her. "Kyungsoo, leave her alone. Look at her, poor girl". He said pointing at her to make the younger one let go of her.

 

When he did, she sighed in relief mouthing Lay a 'thank you', who just nodded smiling slightly. She was about to leave to her room, when Xiumin grabbed her arm and looked at her. "At least give us an explanation". He said worriedly. All she could think of, was why her brothers made all this bigger than it was.

 

The eldest ones leaded her to the couch and sat in front of her. They were ordered from oldest to youngest. First it was Kris, then Suho, Xiumin, Lay, and finally Kyungsoo; the other seven youngers were in their rooms without knowing what was happening in the living room.

 

Kyungsoo sighed. "Are you really dating him?" He asked again, but this time his tone was calm.

 

"I already told you I'm not dating him". She repeated desperately.

 

"Then, why did Sehun and Tao told us you were?" This time Suho asked.

 

"Well... at first... I was... dating him". She started, and Kyungsoo's eyes widened. "But I already broke up with him. I told him that the relationship wasn't going to work". She finished biting her lip. If there was something she didn't like, was to lie to her brothers. But, it wasn't completely a lie. She wasn't his girlfriend anymore, but the one who broke the relationship was him.

 

"Okay then, there isn't anything for us to worry about". Lay said standing up from the couch.

 

"No, wait!" She called and Lay stopped, and she proceeded. "There's going to be an excursion next week, and I need your permission to go". 

 

"Is that Kikwang guy going?" Xiumin asked.

 

"I don't know, I think so". She replied confusedly. It was nothing of his business.

 

Kris sighed and shook his head. "Then you can't go".

 

"But oppa..." Shiyoung tried reasoning with him. "This is important. All my friends are going. Pleaseeeeee??" She pleaded with her best puppy face.

 

"Okay..." He agreed. She sat up to hug him. "But...". Kris said, she turned to face him slightly dissapointed. "You have to bring me with you". 

 

And her face fell. 'Oh no, this is going to be embarassing. Kill me now'. She thought.

 

Hi!!! Is someone there??!! Hahahahaha hope you like it guys. The action will start next chapter I think, so please I know the first ones are boring but it will end soon.

Bye~