chapter 10- Kris' suffering (special chapter)

The 3 Magic Doors

Chapter 10:

Meanwhile on Earth...

 

Kris' POV:

 

"Shiyounggie! Baby! Come on! Where are you?!" I yelled desperately. Actually, I'm afraid. I'm very scared. Shiyounggie is out there, somewhere. What if something happens to her?! I can't loose her. That would mean that all my effort to protect her was in vane. No. I won't let that happen. I know that I kept some things from her, but it was all to protect her.

 

It's raining and I'm drenched from head to toe. It's cold and all I have on is a pair of jeans and a white T-shirt that already turned a light tone of gray. I'm starting to cough and sneeze, I'm tired and I think I have fever, but I don't care.

 

It's been an entire day and we can't find her. A tear scaped from my eye and I wiped it roughly. I also called the other boys, and they all are very worried. Suho, Xiumin and Lay are here searching for her.

 

Everything's upside down now, This is the first time I see Suho so desperate, it's also like Xiumin lost his brain, he isn't the same smartass as before, and it's like the 10th time I hear Lay swear, something I thought I would never hear from him.

 

Kyungsoo, Luhan, Chen and Chanyeol are looking for her in the city. I bet they are the same as us. A disaster.

 

As for the other ones, I heard that they are no better. They are staying in home, just in case. Baekhyun is all day crying, Kai stopped eating, Tao follows the orders and Sehun does his homework, I think its because he wants to forget it.

 

I just want all this to end. I hope that she was right here in front of me, safe and sound. I wish I could embrance her and take her home so that I can be okay.

 

Because of the incident, Mr. Kwon and the students stopped all their activities and are seaching with us as well. Shiyounggie, baby, where are you? My eyes are starting to water and my heart hurts. It's all my fault. Suddenly, I can't stand it anymore, I run to wherever my feet take me. I still can hear the desperate voices of the boys and Shiyoung's friends. It was all my fault!! WHY?! PLEASE LET ALL THIS BE A DREAM! I stop and all the voices suddenly fade. All I can hear are my sobs and yells. I break down, my legs can't support me anymore. My body is lying lifeless over the wet grass. Why?! I should've told her! What if king Zico found her?! ...Wait! What?! Oh... no.

 

If king Zico found her, she's dead. No. No. NO!!! Suddenly I can't breathe. My baby sister, kidnapped by king Zico? No! I refuse to believe it. Please, Shiyounggie, I'm worried sick. Stop doing this to me. I'm sorry baby. I love you.

 

"Shiyounggie! SHIYOUNGGIE!!!!" I shout. My tears fall uncontrollably. And I'm crying as a baby. I know I sound as a crazy mother, but I don't care and will never, as long as I can find her.

 

"Hyung! Hyung!" Someone called. I don't want to see anyone. I want to be alone.

 

"It better be important". I replied back without putting much effort in my words. I feel like I was dead in life that didn't even bother to look at the one who was calling me. I just lay there lifeless, my face is buried in the ground and it smells like wet soil, I love the smell of it, but not today. Now, it smells like painful memories.

 

Flashback:

 

"Oppa! Oppa! It's raining!" A little six years old Shiyoung exclaimed entusiastically. She turned to look at her oldest brother, Kris, who was 16 years old then. He was sitting on the couch reading the newspaper. She approached him and pulled the sleeves of his shirt. "Oppa! Let's go out! It's raining!" The little innocent girl pleaded with her big round eyes.

 

The young Kris turned to look at her with a smile and her hair. "But Baby, you'll get sick. I don't want my little princess to suffer". He replied tapping his lap, signaling her to sit on it, so she did, hugging his waist. He hugged her back and smiled. "I love you baby. I love you so much". He suddenly thought it was crazy. At first his mission was to kidnap her and take her to his king, but when he saw her, so innocent, so young, he just didn't have the heart to do so. He decided to keep her and the other ones agreed immediately.

 

How could a heartless leader have such a weakness?! A little baby! He promised to himself that he was going to protect her, even if it meant that he had to give up his own life. He just had to hide from king Zico.

 

"But oppa! I want to go out! Just for a moment! Pleeeaaaasssee???!" She insisted with her best aegyo. The smart girl knew that her beloved oppa would fall for it, it never failed. And it worked.

 

Kris sighed and gave her a look. "Just for a moment. Okay?" He said.

 

Her smile widened and it melted Kris's heart. "Yay!" The little girl exclaimed jumping from his lap to run in circles with her arms extended to the sides, like an airplane.

 

"Hey, be careful, you'll fall!" Kris exclaimed. 'This girl' He thought. "Hold on. Just let me search for the keys". The teenager said looking around for his keys.

 

"Oppa~!" Shiyoung called making a brief stop holding the keys in her hand shaking them making a cling-clang sound with them.

 

The teenage boy chuckled and ran to her embrancing her with his long muscled arms. "I'm the key monster!!!!" He exclaimed imitating a monster's sound. She yelled scaredly trying to escape from him. He laughed loudly and started to kiss her forehead taking the keys off from her hand.

 

He let go of her and made his way to the door. "Oppa~!" Shiyoung whined. It made Kris chuckle lightly.

 

"What? You don't want to come? Okay!" He . Then, the boy went to sit on the couch smirking.

 

"No! Oppa! I want to!" The girl whined making a sad face.

 

He smiled and flicked her forehead. "Then let's go". He said taking her small hand with his. She smiled and jumped up and down excitedly.

 

Kris opened the door that revealed the outside world. The droplets of rain fell all over their garden. The little girl smiled and turned to look at her older brother.

 

He glanced at her. "On the count of three we get out". Kris said. Shiyoung nodded. "One".

 

"Two".

 

"... Three!!" Both of them exclaimed. With that, they jumped to the ground and started rolling. A few seconds later, both of them were totally drenched.

 

When they stopped, she sat and looked at him. "Oppa! What is that smell?! It smells good!" She exclaimed smiling like a hyper kid.

 

"What smell?" He asked confusedly, inhaling deeply. "Oh! That smell! It's wet soil!" The boy replied, clearly happy because of his cute sister. "Do you like the smell of it?" He asked.

 

The six year old girl nodded with a huge smile plastered on her face. Kris could only feel lucky to have her by his side. He loved that smile.

 

"So... if you like it that much then, when you get married, instead of getting you flowers, I'll get you wet soil". He teased with a big smile.

 

"Oppa~!" Shiyoung whined.

 

He chuckled and hugged her. They barely had time to do this kind of things together. They were happy but it was difficult to find a proper job for a 16 years old teenager. That day was very difficult for him, he was fired from his job, so he was planning to spend all day long looking through the newspaper. But when she suggested to go out and have fun, he immediately knew what was more important. You never know how much time you have left with your loved ones, spend your time wisely.

 

Then he thought about when he was about to take her to the king.

 

He was carrying her in his arms, but the girl didn't stop biting his arm, and when she saw his expression the little girl laughed. That's what made Kris keep her. And he didn't regret his decision.

 

He was ten years old then. A kid soldier he was, just like the rest of the boys, but they were younger than him. It sounded crazy to think of being a kid soldier, but he was an orphan, just like Suho, Lay, Tao, and the rest of them. King Zico forced them to be his soldiers, it was easy for him to make them do what he wanted, since they didn't have anyone that loved them.

 

But when he saw her, her smile, her eyes, he felt love, and hope. He liked it, so not even king Zico was going to convince him to damage her.

 

(End of flashback)

 

"Hyung! Hyung!" He turned at the sound of more yells.

 

"Huh? Xiumin? What the hell do you want?!!" He yelled in desperation.

 

"H-hyung. Suho hyung... is going crazy. He climbed up a tree and is threatening to fall!!!" Xiumin exclaimed in desperation.

 

"What?!!"

OMG!! THE TENTH CHAPTER!!! Wow! I really hope you guys are reading hahahaha. Well I made a larger chapter for you guys. With Kris POV I really love this guy cause my birthday is the same as his lol. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Bye~