Chapter 18: Not from Earth

The 3 Magic Doors

Chapter 18:

Kris' POV:

 

"CHANYEOL!!!!!!!!!!!" Oh no!!! What should I do???? Chanyeol! No! Ottokhae???!!!!

 

I ran to him immediately. I pressed my hand on his chest, his pulse was low, and he was barely breathing!! Ottokhae??!!!

 

Suho!!! He should know what to do!!!! "SUHO!!!!!!! SUHO!!!!!!" I shouted. Please Chanyeollie!! Don't leave!!!

 

Why is Suho not coming??!!!!!! I ran the fastest I could to Suho's room, everything was blur. As I passed through the hallway I crashed with many things and then heard breaking glasses, but I couldn't care less.

 

I walked into Suho's room without bothering to knock. "Suho!!!".

 

I looked at him and noticed that he's been crying too, a wave of guilt passed though my mind, but I needed to tell him... "What the hell are you doing in my room??!!!!!! Get out!!!!! It's your fault Shiyounggie is missing!!!!! !!!!! *achu*" He shouted pushing me out of his room as tears fell from his eyes. He almost made me get out, but I stopped him from closing the door with my foot.

 

"Please Suho!!! You don't under... *achu*!!!!"

 

"Shut up!!!!" He shouted, making me close my mouth. I've never seen him like this... he was always so calm... but now... it's like he isn't Suho anymore.

 

"Suho..." I whispered this time. The door was totally closed now. "Suho. It's Chanyeol. He's not okay". I was leaning on the door. I tried to be as calm as possible. 'Breathe Kris, breathe'. I sighed. "Suho... please..." I whispered, there was still no response. I felt how my family was breaking into small pieces. I wanted to turn back the time and live like we were used to, but it seemed almost impossible.

 

My tears fell uncontrollably. He didn't know how much I was suffering. The people I loved the most were all breaking down. I felt unloved. I loved them all, but they all hated me. I slowly fell to the floor and sat outside of Suho's room.

 

"Did you say that something happened to Chanyeol?" I heard Suho's voice across the door.

 

I nodded, even though I knew that he couldn't see me. "Y-yes".

 

He opened the door and grabbed me by my arm roughly, making me stand up. He still had swollen eyes, but I bet I looked like that too. "Where is *achu* he?" Suho asked coldly.

 

"In the kitchen". I said. Immediately he ran to the kitchen to see his poor brother.

 

I walked after him and when I arrived to the kitchen I found him screaming Chanyeol's name. "Chanyeol!!! CHANYEOL!!!! WAKE UP!!!!! PLEASE!!!!". Suho looked up at me for a second and then turned to shake our brother's body.

 

I felt useless. I just stood there contamplating Suho's break down. My body was shaking. "S-Su-*achu* Suho. What should we do?"

 

He turned to look at me. "LET'S GO TO THE HOSPITAL!!!!!" He said trying to carry him, obviously Chanyeol was too heavy. I remained in my place. "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??!!!!! GO AND TAKE THE KEYS!!!! I'LL CARRY HIM!!!!"

 

I did what I was told. I was too tired to argue with him. I went for the keys and ran directly to the car. Suho arrived and placed Chanyeol on the back seat.

 

When he sat on the seat next to me, I started the car barely giving him time to close the door.

 

"What did you do to him???!!!!!" He was okay hours ago!!!!!!... *achu*" Suho yelled at me with burning eyes, I knew he wanted to kill me right there and in that moment.

 

"I didn't do anything to him!!!! I swear!!!!! *achu* When I arrived home he was lying on the floor unconcious already!!!" I felt how my eyes were watering again, turning my vision blurry. I barely could see the cars and traffic lights. At least this can't get worse. I would feel better if I crashed and died right there, but I knew I couldn't do that to Suho and Chanyeollie, it wasn't their fault that I felt so miserable and depressed at the moment.

 

I tried to keep my tears inside and blinked several times to try to see the road better."I-I'm sorry..." I mumbled, but I knew it was of no use, my words weren't going to bring back our happiness.

 

~~~

 

Suho's POV:

 

We arrived at the hospital and Dr. Kim Soohyun, my teacher, immediately came to help Chanyeollie. Kris and I helped the paramedics to carry our brother to the Emergencies Room and after that we sat outside to wait for my teacher, Dr. Kim to tell us if he was okay.

 

I could have done it myself, but since he was my own brother I couldn't bring myself to do it, what if I did something wrong. Everybody tell me that I'm the best doctor in Seoul, but I don't feel that way, I always have to do difficult decisions to treat my patiens.

 

I'm afraid... I'm afraid to loose Chanyeollie too, everything was so good in the past when we were all united as a family full of love.

 

Kris is so stupid!! I blame him!! He and his strict rules around the house!!! I've been silent for years, I didn't want to affect Shiyounggie with our fights, but I can't stay quiet anymore!!!

 

This is war Kris Wu!!!! I declare this with all my fury!!!! You will meet a new Kim Suho!!!!!

 

Kris' POV:

 

I looked at Suho's face and he didn't seem to be okay. "Hey Suho... are you okay?" I asked with the same tone I used with Shiyounggie when she was sad.

 

"Leave me alone!" He yelled, my eyes widened, I didn't expect him to react like that... and inside of a hospital!!

 

"Suho, I want to help you... please... Is something wrong?" 

 

"What??!!!! Shiyounggie is missing!!! Chanyeollie is sick!!!! And you ask me if there's something wrong???!!!!" He yelled insanely, doctors and nurses were looking at us angrily and telling us to be quiet.

 

A man approached Suho and put a hand on his shoulder. "Could you talk in silence please, you're attracting too much attention". He said.

 

Suho shook his hand away and ran out of the hospital. I decided not to follow him, he probably needed some time to think. Suho was suffering as much as me, except that I was carrying all the guilt over my shoulders.

 

I let the tears fall from my eyes, I couldn't put up the act of a strong man anymore. This was all so difficult, and a voice inside of my head told me that this was just the start, that nothing was going to be like it used to be anymore.

 

I waited for hours and hours outside of the emergencies room until I slowly fell asleep.

 

~~~

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I shook it off, I didn't want to wake up, not in this cruel world. "Sir..." I heard a small voice. "Sir... excuse me... your phone's ringing". I heard it again.

 

"Leave me alone..." I mumbled. *ring-ring* my ringtone sounded. I sighed and picked up my cellphone. "What?"

 

"Hyung, where the hell are Suho, Chanyeol and you??!!" Xiumin's voice exclaimed through the phone. He sounded really irritated.

 

"Hospital". I answered curtly.

 

"What??!!! why?!!!" He yelled.

 

"Chanyeol".

 

"What???!!! We're going right now!!!!" Xiumin said and ended the call immediately, leaving me sitting there, waiting for Dr. Kim.

 

"Oh!! Kris!! I was waiting for you to wake up!!!" A voice said beside me. I rubbed my eyes and turned around to find Dr. Kim standing looking at me.

 

I stood up and bowed. "How's Chanyeollie?" I asked with a slight spark of hope. My heart was begging for mercy to the god above me.

 

"Hhmm... Are you the only one here right now? Where are the rest of them? Where's Suho?"

 

I immediately noticed he was avoiding my question, and he knew I didn't like people doing that. My face hardened at his reply.

 

"Okay, okay. Calm down Kris..." he sighed. "Let's go to my office". Dr. Kim offered.

 

I followed him without replying. We went inside of the small room and he sat on his desk while I stood there waiting for the doctor to say something.

 

"You can take a sit Kris." He motioned me. I did as I was told quietly. "Well... where do I start". Dr. Kim sighed. "... as you know, Chanyeol has an unknown illness... well, here on Earth, you know." He sighed again. "Maybe the only way to cure him is telling Shiyoung the truth. It's too obvious that she can do it. What happened last time wasn't a coincidence. You can help her to train with her powers. She can help Chanyeol. She-"

 

 

"STOP!!!" I screamed. I breathed heavily and closed my eyes tightly, clenching my fists. "I can't".

 

"Huh?"

 

"Shiyoung went missing!!! I can't find her!!!" I yelled, my tears were falling again.

 

Dr. Kim's eyes widened. "W-w-wha-what??!!!!" He stuttered. "How's my nephew taking it?!!"

 

"Kai's just as sad". I replied coldly.

 

"Well, there's just one more choice". He sighed. "Go back to EXO planet, Chanyeol's illness isn't from Earth".