Time can heal wounds

~♥♥prince IN disguise♥♥~ - completed-
I reached for my umma's face and touched her cheek, it felt so soft and warm and I smiled, I ran to her and hugged her crying, she just hugged me and rubbed my back softly:' it's okay baby I'm here now'

I looked at umma and nodded:' but how?'

Umma:' it's your dream baby, I will always be here to help my little boy when he needs me'

We sat down on the soft cloud with my hand holding hers tightly not wanting to ever let go, umma looked at me and smiled:' what happened baby? Why are you crying so hard?'

I:' hyung… I thought he was helping me but he… he sent him to spy on me… and then when I told him that I love him…. hyung made him say that he loves me too… they lied to me! And now the family leader made me promise never to love or talk to yunho again… it hurts so bad umma'

I started to sub and umma hugged me:' your hyung was just worried about you… he would never hurt you, he is just overprotective because he is scared to lose you… that is all'

I:' but he hurt me'

Umma:' I know… just let the time heal your wounds, you will be fine soon'

I:' how?'

Umma:' I know that it will end well so don't worry and trust your heart baby ok?'

I nodded

Umma smiled and kissed my forehead:' I need to go now'

I:' no… don’t leave me'

Umma:' don’t worry baby when you need me just close your eyes and I will be there'

I hugged umma one last time and saw vanish slowly, then the white room vanished to darkness and at last the white fluffy cloud vanished and I felt myself fall from a very high place…

END OF DREAM

I opened my eyes in shock and looked around me, I was back in the tree house but there was something deferent, there was a cup of warm tea next to me, I looked around to see appa looking at me

Appa:' you are finally awake'

I did not say anything but took the cup into my hand and looked at it

Appa:' Jin Ho told me everything so I came back home immediately'

I still did not say anything

Appa:' Jae, Jin Ho did not mean to hurt you'

I finally spoke:' but he did… they both did'

Appa hugged me and I sat on his lap, he looked at me:' Jae… come back home with me'

I:' no, he is there'

Appa:' he is so worried… your hyung never cried before even when your umma died he never shed a tear, but when he talked to me and told me what happened, he was crying so hard!'

I looked at appa, hyung was crying? Because of me?

I looked down:' I dreamt of umma'

Appa:' really?'

I nodded:' she hugged me and told me to let time heal my wounds'

Appa smiled:' that sounds like something she would say'

I smiled a little:' she was so warm'

Appa smiled

I:' so I want some time away from hyung and him'

Appa:' okay, where will you live?'

I:' I bought a house near school, I'm living with my friend'

Appa:' can you tell me the address?'

I:' but don’t give it to them'

Appa smiled:' okay…I wont give it to them'

I looked at appa:' appa …what do you know about the family leader?

Appa:' why are you asking?'

I:' I want to know'

Appa:' no one knows about this my grandpa told me because he trusted me to help the new family leader if he ever needed my help but I will tell you… he is my older cousin, he was chosen to be the family leader by our grandfather who was the family leader before him, but he suddenly stopped showing his face a few years ago… no one knows why and he did not even speak to anyone face to face, he always hid behind a black curtain and made his butler talk for him'

I looked at my appa:' so he is your age?'

My appa nodded:' two years older'

I:' appa, is there a symbol for the family leader except his stamp?'

Appa:' yes, there is a silver ring with a very unique design on it, it have a sword, around the sword there is a flower and above them there is an owl'

I looked at him:' why an owl?'

Appa:' the sword is the symbol for straight, the leader must be straight enough to defend himself or his family members against all odds, the flower is the symbol for gentleness and kind, the leader must have a kind heart and help everyone who needs him and never use his power for his own benefits or hurt an innocent one, the owl is the symbol for wisdom, the leader must be wise and smart and well educated to be able to run all the companies'

I nodded:' so he is wise, strong and gentle'

Appa smiled:' yes he is… now come on lets go'

I looked at appa but he smiled:' we will go to yours, you can cook me dinner right?'

I smiled and nodded my head, appa took my hand into his and we walked to the cars, we took my car and I drove to my house

When we arrived I did not find Changmin anywhere so he must still be at work, appa walked in and looked at me:' Jae, I thought you told me that you bought a house?'

I nodded my head

Appa:' this is Jin Ho's house baby'

I:' then how?... oh it must be that damn old driver! I told him to buy me a house and he told me that he bought this one'

Appa smiled:' oh its okay don't be mad at him you know how much he loves you… I'm sure Jin Ho told him to bring you here'

I:' then I'm moving out'

Appa sat down:' come on and sit'

I sat down

Appa:' Jae… Jin Ho is really sorry for what he did, I know you're hurt and that you need time but just stay here, at least here I'm sure that you are safe… please baby for me'

I pouted:' but…'

Appa:' Jae'

I:' fine but they are not allowed to come here'

Appa nodded:' I will make sure of that'

After dinner appa left and I sat in the living room and waited for Changmin to come back but at midnight I was so tired that I slept on the couch…

I felt a soft hand shaking my shoulder so I opened my eyes and looked to see Changmin looking at me, I sat up:' oh when did you come back?'

Changmin:' at three a.m., I went to visit umma a little after work, you were asleep so I did not wake you up'

I nodded and looked at him, it was obvious that he was so tired; it was seven a.m. so he slept for only four hours? This can't go on… I can't allow it to go on, I will talk to the family leader and ask him to do something'

I went to my bedroom and took a quick shower, got dressed and walked out to see a half sleeping Changmin sitting in the living room, I walked to the kitchen and made a quick two sandwiches and handed one to Changmin:' breakfast'

Changmin smiled and nodded:' thanks hyung'

We walked to school and entered the class, yunho was there sitting in his place looking at me with sad red puffy eyes, he was crying? Good let him feel some of the pain I am feeling because of him

I looked away from yunho and walked to Junsu and Yoochun:' good morning'

They looked at me; Junsu looked away angrily while Yoochun smiled:' good morning hyung, can I talk to you?'

I nodded and we walked out of the class, Yoochun looked at me:' hyung what is going on between you and yunho hyung? Why did you and Changmin move out so suddenly? And you are acting so cold toward him… what happened?'

I:' he is a jerk!'

_____________________________________________

ok here is the chapter^^
i also edited the forword about a part
of jaes past so if you feel like it go and
check it^^
ok now im off to play with the fresh snow ^^