Fighting for freedom part 1

~♥♥prince IN disguise♥♥~ - completed-
I woke up and looked around me; I was still in my father's house and hyung was sitting on the bed next to me smiling, I looked at him:' good morning hyung'

Hyung:' good morning'

I sat in bed and hyung handed me a towel:' go wash your face'

I walked out of bed and into the bathroom and went through my daily routine and walked out to see hyung still sitting on my bed smiling, I walked to him and sat down:' is appa home?'

Hyung:' no, he had to fly to London for important business but he will be back in a couple of days'

I nodded my head, it was better that appa is not here I did not want him to see me like this, I looked at hyung:' can you give me a ride to the apartment?'

Hyung:' sure thing, come on we will eat breakfast and go'

I nodded and walked down with my hyung to the dinning room to eat breakfast, after breakfast hyung drove me to the apartment, I walked up the stairs to my apartment and opened the door, I ran to change my cloth and took my school bag and walked out to see yunho waiting for me at the door

Yunho looked at me and smiled, he hugged me and sighed in relieve:' I'm so glad that your are back baby'

I smiled and relaxed in his arms:' I was so scared yesterday… I…'

Without realizing I started to cry softly in yunho's arms but he held me tightly and whispered in my ears:' don't cry, I will always be here to protect you'

I smiled and calmed myself down while we heard footsteps coming up the stairs, a few seconds later we saw Junsu and Yoochun walking up to us, Junsu ran to me:' hyung! I was so worried yesterday… where were you?'

I looked at Yoochun:' I had some family business to take care of… sorry to make you worry'

Yoochun:' Jae… is everything okay?'

I:' yeah… it's nothing'

Yoochun:' ok then, can I talk to you?'

I nodded my head and Yoochun dragged me away:' about yesterday…'

I walked with him; I totally forgot about hyung's meeting with Yoochun and his so called fiancée yesterday, I wonder how did that go?

I walked with Yoochun to school while everyone else walked on the other side of the road to give us some privacy

End of Jaejoong's pov

Flash back:

Yoochun sighed and looked at the door in front of him, he hesitated for a minute but he knocked the door, a young maid opened the door and invited him to the living room, there was his uncle and his ugly daughter he looked at them :' I will be taking Eun Hee to a date tonight'

Both the father and the daughter looked shocked while Yoochun looked at his fiancée:' go change, we are going to a night club'

Eun Hee stood up and went to her room to change still not believing what is happening right now, Yoochun looked at his uncle:' it's not what you think, my friend want to meet her… that is all'

His uncle smirked:' I don't care, both of you will be married at the end of this year anyway'

Yoochun sighed and wanted to die but the tiny hope in his heart that the plan will work kept him going, he did not even know what jae's brother have in mind all he knew that he must bring her to the night club tonight and make sure not to pay her any attention and flirt with other girls as much as he can and he agreed to do it

10 minutes later Eun Hee walked down the stairs wearing a mini skirt and a strapless top and a high heel shoes and of course she was wearing a heavy make up that made her look like a cheep e but heck Yoochun did not even look at her

They walked to Yoochun's car and she wanted to sit next to him in the passenger seat but he looked at her:' you sit in the back!'

She looked at him and went to the back seat and sat there, Yoochun drove to the night club in high speed and did not talk with her all the ride, Yoochun parked his car in front of the club and walked into it with her by his side but he did not say a word to her, he walked to the bar and ordered a double vodka and sat there drinking, Eun Hee sat next to him and looked at him:' order me a drink'

Yoochun acted like he did not hear her and carried on drinking the liquor in his glass, suddenly a girl came next to him on the other side and ordered the same drink as his, Yoochun smiled and looked at her:' well hello gorgeous'

The girl looked at Yoochun and smiled; Yoochun smirked and started to flirt with her without paying any attention to Eun Hee who looked like she is going to kill the girl with her looks, the girl gave Yoochun her number and kissed his cheek and left

Eun Hee:' why did you flirt with her? I'm your fiancée and I'm right here! If you want to flirt, flirt with me!'

Yoochun did not look at her or answer and walked to another girl who was drinking near him, he started to flirt with her and even kissed her lips, he felt like dying and wished that the girl will turn into Junsu at any second now but the girl never did, like the first one she gave Yoochun her number and left

Eun Hee was so mad that she walked to Yoochun and slapped him on the face:' you don't dare to flirt with any other , you hear me?'

Yoochun did not say anything, he looked at her in the eyes and smirked before he walked to the dance floor, Eun Hee thought that Yoochun is going to dance with her so she walked with him but when they reached the dance floor Yoochun looked around and walked to a near by girl and kissed her hand:' will you dance with me, my lady?'

The girl smiled and started to dance with Yoochun and rub her body over his, Eun Hee looked at them dancing and felt like killing them both right now, she was not this dump and she knew that Yoochun is doing this to her in order to make her break the engagement but she will never do that! She wants the money and she will get it the second she marries Yoochun if he liked it or not!

Eun Hee walked to Yoochun and pushed the girl away:' you ! Keep your hands away from him!'

The girl looked at Eun Hee and slapped her across the face hard:' you’re the here! He does not want you and a blind man can see it!'

Eun Hee smirked:' well, I don't care if he liked it or not! I'm his fiancée and we will be married by the end of the year!'

Yoochun smirked and pulled the strange girl into his arms and kissed her, the girl did not hesitate and kissed him back passionately while Eun Hee stood there watching them and her anger is raising by the second

Eun Hee walked back to the bar and ordered a drink and drank while watching Yoochun make out with the strange girl at the dance floor

Suddenly Eun Hee felt a gentle touch on her shoulder, she turned around to see a handsome young man maybe a few years older than her looking at her and smiling:' and may I ask why a sweet young lady like you is so angry?'

Eun Hee looked at the young man in the face and her eyes widened immediately when she realized that the one standing in front of her is the one and only the famous the eldest son of the Kim family! Kim Jin Ho

Eun Hee smiled sweetly at him:' my uncle wants me to marry his son by force and the only way out is if someone else asks me to marry him'

Kim Jin Ho smiled and sat down next to her:' come on, your cousin can't be this bad'

Eun Hee:' you see that guy that is making out with the blond girl on the dance floor?'

Kim Jin Ho:' you mean this playboy who sleeps with three girls at least everyday?'

Eun Hee:' well that is him'

Kim Jin Ho:' you're kidding, right?'

Eun Hee shook her head and sighed:' he came to my house and asked me to go on a date with him, he brought me here and ignored me the whole night… he even flirt with girls in front of me like I'm invisible or something!'

Kim Jin Ho shook his head:' he must be blind to leave a fine young lady like you alone and go flirt with that cheep girl'

Eun Hee smiled a little, her plan seems to work and if she could make Kim Jin Ho fall for her she will be the luckiest girl in the world! She will be able to bath in money if she wants

Eun Hee started to cry:' and he is forcing me to marry him, just because I'm poor and he has money does not mean that he can buy me!'

Kim Jin Ho smiled and asked for her number, Eun Hee smiled and gave him the number, she started to chat and tell him how evil park Yoochun is and how much she is suffering and Kim Jin Ho was thinking of how evil and sl*t she is to act all innocent and pure to him when he knows the truth about her and her father forcing Yoochun to marry her

Eun Hee kept acting and trying to make Kim Jin Ho fall for her until she felt a strong arm pull her away, she looked to see Yoochun looking at her:' you won't flirt with any guy as long as you are my fiancée! I will make your life a living hell!'

Eun Hee tried to struggle:' leave me alone!'

Yoochun:' oh no, Lilly wants to go home so we are leaving?'

Eun Hee:' who is this Lilly?'

Yoochun: 'my lover for the night! She is going to spend the night in my house'

Eun Hee:' what?'

Yoochun:' you heard me now move it!'

Yoochun pulled Eun Hee out of the club and pushed her into the back seat of his car while he sat in the driver seat and Lilly by his side flirting with him all the way, Yoochun drove to his uncle's house and stopped the car:' get the hell out of here you b*tch and don't even try to flirt with anyone behind my back or you will regret it!'

___________________________________

TBC next chapter

please leave a comment^^