A big change!

~♥♥prince IN disguise♥♥~ - completed-
Looking out of the car to the road I smiled happily, for so long I wanted to do this and now that I finally got the permission of the family leader I could go to high school like just a normal student,

Well you see I came from one of the richest families in South Korea and I always studied at home, I never had any friends… reading about friendships and loves in books and movies I always dreamed of meeting a friend or falling in love like normal people,

When I turned 17 I went to the family leader, a mysterious guy whom no one have ever met in personal and I begged him to let me try the normal life, I wanted to go to school, live in a small house and maybe have a part time job, when I talked to my father about this he absolutely denied so I went to the family leader, he and only he can make my father agree on this

I begged him for two hours before he agreed and wrote a letter for my father, sealed it with his stamp and ordered his servant to hand it to me and told me to give it to my father,

When I handed the letter to my father he read it twice and sighed, that was it, and I knew I won this battle! He doesn't have any other choice now, he will never go against the family leader's wishes no one will!

I went to my room and packed some cloths and books and my personal stuff in two bags, I walked down stairs and looked at my hyung who smiled at me:' ok bro, you will go to Seoul's high starting tomorrow and I already had a talk with the principle so no one will know about your family background, you can live at my small apartment near the school and work at my fast food restaurant next to it'

I smiled and hugged my hyung, he was ever so caring and always helped and supported me in all of my decisions, I walked to the wall and looked at the picture:' umma, wish me luck' then I looked at my father and hugged him:' I will call you later appa'

I walked out of the house and into the luxuries car that is waiting for me outside, I went in and the driver helped me with the bags, soon later the driver drove away from the only home I knew for so long,

And now looking at the small shops at the road I smiled, I finally got my wish come true, I will be a normal guy and have a normal life… the car stopped and the driver opened the door for me, I walked out and looked around, it was a small three story building, the driver looked at me:' young master's apartment is at the last story'

I nodded my head and went up the staircase, the third story had two apartments, I had the right one, the left one was empty as the driver told me, I opened the door with the small silver key and walked in, the driver placed my stuff at the floor, bowed and walked out…

I looked around the living room, there was a big flat TV screen and two couches, a small dinning table for six and a small bookcase next to a desk that had a laptop on it, I walked into the first door to the right to see a little bathroom, a small bathtub and sink with toilet seat and a small closet, that was it, I smiled and walked out to the room next to it, it was the bedroom, a little small room with a king size bed, closet and a full body size mirror and a small desk near the window, I walked out and went back to the living room, I walked into the small clean kitchen and smiled, I opened the fridge and it was empty, I smiled, I must go shopping!

I walked back to the living room and started to unpack my stuff, two hours later I finished all the work and sat down on the little white couch in the living room tired and hungry, I still need to go shopping

I opened the door and walked out, I looked over the next apartment and walked down the stairs, on the second story staircase I saw a kid maybe just my age walking down the stairs, he looked at me and smiled:' hey you must be the new guy in the third floor… I'm Kim Junsu'

I smiled at the boy:' hi I'm Kim Jaejoong'

Junsu smiled:' where are you going?'

I:' shopping, I have nothing in the fridge'

Junsu:' I'm going to the supermarket too, come lets go together'

I nodded and walked beside Junsu:' how old are you?'

I smiles:' 17 you?'

He smiled:' I'm 17 too, I was burn in December you?'

I smiled:' January'

He nodded:' so you are my hyung'

I smiled and he looked at me:' which school do you go to?'

I:' Seoul high'

Junsu:' cool I go there too, hope we will be classmates'

I nodded and walked into the supermarket with Junsu, I got a basket and started to look around, I got milk, sugar, salt, vegetables, bread, cheese and some fruits, juice battle and chocolate pies, I walked to the cashier and saw a cooking book at the near shelf, I took it and added it to the basket

After I paid with my credit card I promised myself that it will be the last time I use it unless in the cases of emergency, Junsu helped me with the bags and we walked back to my place, he looked around:' wow the place looks great'

I smiled:' want to play video games?'

He nodded his head and we sat in front of the TV and started to play, a couple of hours later his phone started to ring, he looked at the new text he got and stood up:' gatta go home, we will finish this tomorrow, see you later buddy'

Junsu walked out of the house and I smiled to myself, I just made a friend and he really seems like a nice person, I walked to the kitchen and looked at the cooking book, I opened the first recipe and started to cook,

It was a nice feeling to cook things like this, I loved cooking and I must admit I was really good at it, the meal turned to be a good tasty one, after eating I placed the dishes in the dish washer turned it around, I heard a weird noise but I think its normal right?

I walked back to the living room and looked around, I took a quick shower and went to bed, laid down and called my appa, we talked for a while, he kept asking me how am I doing and if I needed help with anything,

I was so tired and I drifter to sleep as soon as I closed the phone with appa…

I heard some knocks at the door so I opened my eyes and looked around, I did not see my luxuries big room, I did not see the maid looking at me or anything, I saw the small bedroom and I kept hearing the knocks on the main door, I walked to the door and opened it to see Junsu in the school uniform looking at me:' omo you are late!'

I looked at him:' huh?'

He sighed and dragged me to the bathroom:' wash your face!'

I did as I was told and walked up feeling more refreshed and awake than before, I looked at Junsu:' what are you doing here so early?'

He looked at me with ' are you crazy' look:' we will be late to school, go change now!'

I nodded and walked to the bedroom to change my cloth, I did not want to be late for my first day at school, I wore the school uniform and walked out, I grabbed my bag and walked out with Junsu:' thanks for waking me up, I'm not used to wake up this early'

Junsu smiled:' that’s what friends for right?'

I smiled and nodded my head while we walked our way to the school building, we entered and Junsu took me to the principle office, I knocked the door and entered, the principle handed me the schedule and told me my class number and I bowed and walked out, I looked at Junsu who was looking at the schedule paper:' we are classmates, great, now lets go'

I smiled and walked with Junsu to class, when we entered we saw all the girls gathered around one handsome boy, I looked at Junsu:' who is he?'

He looked down and smiled: 'park Yoochun, he is the richest boy in school and he is the kingka but watch out of him, he is a playboy'

I nodded my head and walked to sit next to Junsu, seconds later a tall boy walked in and walked to us, he stood in front of me:' you are sitting in my chair'

I looked at him and stood up:' oh sorry'

I looked at Junsu who looked at the boy:' its okay Changmin, just let hyung sit here now'

The boy called Changmin pouted:' but hyung…'

I smiled at him:' hi, I'm Kim jaejoong'

He looked at me:' I'm shim Changmin'

I smiled at him and he sighed:' it's my seat'

I looked at him:' ok, where can I find an empty seat?'

Changmin looked at me:' the table just next to us, it's empty'

I moved my stuff to the next table and looked at Changmin who smiled:' it's just that this is the best seat to hide when you are eating in classes'

I chuckled at him and sat down when the bell rang and the teacher walked in, she walked to me:' you are the new guy?'

I nodded and she smiled, I introduced myself to the class and sat back down, suddenly the door opened and a very handsome tall boy with black hair and chocolate brown eyes walked in, he gave the teacher a paper and bowed a little:' my name is Jung yunho, nice to meat you all'

The teacher smiled:' ok yunho go sit in the empty seat next to jaejoong'

The yunho boy walked to me and sat down, I smiled at him:' hi, I just transferred here myself'

Yunho smiled:' really?'

I nodded and could not take my eyes off him all the day, he was just paying attention to class but I could not help but look at him, I had a very weird warm feeling toward this yunho boy that I could not explain but as friendship maybe…?

Suddenly the bell rang and it was lunch break yunho looked at me:' want to have lunch together?'

I smiled and nodded my head as we walked with Junsu and Changmin to the cafeteria to have lunch…

___________________________________________

how is it? good? bad?
please leave a comment^^