Holiday trip

~♥♥prince IN disguise♥♥~ - completed-
Jaejoong's pov:

I reached the soccer field to see changmin and kibum sitting together eating candy and chatting happily, changmin looked at me and smiled:' hyung, you want some?'

I shook my head still surprised that he offered me candy, he never did it before, all the time he stole ours bet never offered us from his! I smiled and went to sit with Yoochun and Junsu:' they look cute together'

Yoochun nodded

Junsu:' oh you had to see them five minutes before'

I:' why?'

Junsu:' well… kibum was walking and chatting with some boys while we were passing by with changmin who was a lollipop, kibum accidentally bumped into changmin and caused him to drop his sweet candy, changmin was about to cry in frustration but then kibum bowed and apologized giving changmin a whole bag of candy to make it up to him… and since then they are like this'

I smiled at Junsu, so the plan is working I knew that changmin will never say no to candies so that was easy and now kibum must charm him with his talk and make him start to fall for him and this weekend the trip will be another chance for kibum to seduce changmin

School ended and I walked with changmin into my car and drove to the company, while driving I looked at changmin:' so today you looked really close with kibum'

Changmin looked at me and nodded:' yea he is a nice guy and he knows how to make homemade lollipops! and he promised to teach me! He is not a snob as I first thought'

I smiled, it was a good sign that changmin likes kibum even if it was as a friend… for now

I parked the car and we walked out, once we were inside the elevator I looked at changmin:' go to the office first I must go see someone'

Changmin nodded and walked into his office, I walked to appa's office and looked at the secretary:' appa is here?'

She nodded his head:' Mr. Kim is here but he is in a meeting with Jin Ho shi right now, so you must wait'

I sighed and opened the office door, I mean come on they are my appa and hyung so what is the big deal?

I walked into the office and the secretary ran after me:' sir, come out or I will call the police!'

Appa looked up and smiled at me:' oh Jae come on in baby, sit down'

I pouted:' but your secretary said if I won't go out, she will call the police!'

Appa smiled:' Mrs. Jeun this is my youngest son Kim Jaejoong'

The secretary bowed to me:' oh I'm so sorry I did not know…'

I:' oh its ok don’t worry'

She smiled and walked out while I walked and hugged appa and kissed his cheek softly:' I missed you appa'

Appa smiled and hugged me while hyung looked at me with sad eyes, I walked to him and sat on his lap:' I miss you too hyung'

Hyung smiled widely and hugged me:' oh I missed you too baby bro… I'm so sorry Jae…'

I:' it's ok… just keep him away from me'

End of jaejoong's pov

Jin Ho's pov:

I was sitting with my father discussing the new deal we have but my mind was repeating last night conversation with Jae … I mean after yesterday's talk I hoped everything is back to normal but who knows?

Suddenly the door opened and we heard a sound so dad looked up and smiled:' oh Jae come on in baby, sit down'

I looked up to see Jae pouts:' but your secretary said if I won't go out, she will call the police!'

Dad smiled:' Mrs. Jeun this is my youngest son Kim Jaejoong'

The secretary bowed to me:' oh I'm so sorry I did not know…'

Jae:' oh its ok don’t worry'

She smiled and walked out while Jae walked and hugged dad and kissed his cheek softly:' I missed you appa' and dad hugged him back

I was worried now; Jae looked at me and walked toward me, he sat in my lap:' I miss you too hyung'

I could not believe my ears, I felt like crying right now… Jae is talking to me again and yesterday was not an illusion, I smiled widely and hugged him:' oh I missed you too baby bro… I'm so sorry Jae…'

Jae:' it's ok… just keep him away from me'

I nodded while we sat down and chatted together a little before he walked back to his office…

End of Jin Ho's pov

Jaejoong's pov:

We sat down chatting and I told them about the trip tomorrow but I did not tell them to where we will go, after a while I went back to my office and finished some paper works while I packed others to pass them to kibum, at seven changmin and I walked out of the company building and into my car, we went home had a light dinner and packed out bag for tomorrow…

I opened my eyes and smiled, it was trip time and the beginning of out plan. I walked out of my room after I took a shower and started to cook breakfast, after I finished cooking the pancakes I went to wake changmin up, I walked into his room to see one of the lollipops that kibum gave him yesterday is still closed and placed carefully on the desk. I smiled and shook him a little:' min, wake up breakfast is ready'

Changmin opened his eyes:' oh good morning hyung'

I smiled:' morning'

Changmin looked at me:' hyung… promise me one thing'

I:' what is it?'

Changmin:' that you won't leave us in the resort and come back here alone no matter what?'

I smiled:' why would I do that min? I was the one who came up with the idea in the first place!'

Changmin nodded and hesitated:' it's a nightmare I had… please?'

I sighed:' fine I promise, now come lets go eat'

Changmin smirked and ran to the bathroom to wash his face, when he came out we walked to the kitchen and sat down to eat breakfast.

After breakfast we sat down and waited for the others to come, first to arrive was kibum, he smiled at me:' good morning'

I smiled and nodded:' morning' as he went to sit next to changmin showing him the homemade lollipops that he made for him, Changmin's eyes lit up at the sight of the bag full with candies that he started to drool

Minutes later Yoochun and Junsu arrived and we all stepped into the little van that Yoochun drove and the trip started, Yoochun was driving with Junsu sitting next to him and resting his head on his shoulder, I was sitting ext to them reading a stupid love story, next to me were kibum and changmin chatting happily and eating lollipops,

A couple of hours later we arrived at the resort, it was so cozy and romantic that I secretly wished if yunho was here with me cuddling and hugging me like Yoochun and Junsu did…

After checking in and getting the three room keys I looked at the rest:' ok the sleep arrangement is like this: Yoochun and Junsu in room 32, kibum and changmin in room 34 and I will be in room 33, ok?'

Everyone nodded as I handed them the keys, we walked together to the rooms to unpack before going to explore the place, for some unknown reason changmin was smirking the whole time, I had a bad feeling about this and I knew that he is hiding something behind this smirk and it can't be good!

I opened the door for my room and walked in, it was a nice small room with a large window covered with red and gold curtains that had a view over the big garden, there was also a big round bed that had white silk sheets and a closet in one corner of the room, there was also a small round glass table near the window with two chairs, and in the other corner there was a comfortable white couch and a big TV…

I smiled while unpacking my cloth and placing them in the closet, after I finished I walked out of the room to the lobby, I sat there and waited for the others to come

A while later when we all were there we went to explore the place a bit, there was an indoor and outdoor separated bathrooms, there was also a pool and a sauna and a games hall which had pinball table and a billiard one also, there was also a bowling alley and a few video games, there was also a big garden with waterfalls and fish pools that was so great but at the back of the resort there was the most dangerous cliff I ever saw in my life! It was more than 300 meters high going straight down to the main street, if you fell down it was sure that you will die if not from the high then by car accident but other than that it all was great, something weird caught my attention, there was no one except us here!

I looked at Yoochun and kibum, I'm sure one of them did it but whom?

I looked at kibum:' kibum ah, can I talk to you for a second?' I don’t know why but I had a feeling that if it was one of us that booked the whole resort that would be him, I was sure of it

The two of us walked to a near back and sat down, I looked at him:' did you book the whole place?'

Kibum looked at me with a confused look:' no… I thought you did'

I looked at Yoochun and walked to him; I pulled him away and whispered in his ear:' did you book the whole resort?'

Yoochun shook his head:' no, why?'

I sis not answer him I just smiled and walked away thinking of who booked at the whole place for us?

________________________________________________________

ok what do you think?
next chap is NC:17!!
so you guess which couple it will be?
haha comments are loved!!