The death of Shim Changmin!!

~♥♥prince IN disguise♥♥~ - completed-
The guy stood right in front of changmin and grinned a very evil grin before he showed him his hand that he hid behind his back, he was holding a knife!

Changmin started to shake harder and harsher as he saw the knife get closer to him and the brief second seemed like eternity when he saw the knife move toward him and then he closed his eyes in fear of what will happen next, less than a second later he felt the sharp pain in his chest and screamed in pain:' aaaaaaaahhhhhhh'

And then everything went black!!

AT THE KIM COMPANY:

Kibum was going crazy searching for his little lover everywhere but not finding him and he was starting to get worried that something bad happened to him

Kibum went to the guards in front of the main entrance and showed him a picture of him and changmin together:' can you tell me if this person walked out of the company?'

The guard looked at the picture:' I don't know sir, my shift just started you need to ask the guard who was here before me'

Kibum sighed and walked back to the cafeteria. He went to one of the people who work there and showed him the picture:' have you seen him today?'

The worker:' I can't remember sorry'

Kibum felt like he is about to go crazy right now, he was so worried about his lover and feeling angry at himself for being unable to protect him

Suddenly a young guy walked to kibum:' I'm sorry sir but the person you're looking for… he was arrested by the cops a couple of hours ago'

Kibum:' WHAT?'

The guy:' yes sir, an officer came here and arrested him'

Kibum ran outside the company and into his car and called his friend from the Interpol:'

A voice:' hello?'

Kibum:' give me detective Adam badge number #5038478 right now, it’s an emergency'

The voice:' just a second please'

Another voice:' this is Adam'

Kibum:' it's me'

Adam:' oh what happened?'

Kibum:' a weird officer came to the company and arrested changmin, I must find him! it's a trap from siwan I'm sure!'

Adam:' calm down, I will help you find him so calm down'

Kibum:' how? If anything happens to him I swear…'

Adam: 'yah! You want me to arrest you for planning to murder?'

Kibum:' no! I don't have tome for it right now'

Adam:' the don’t say it'

Kibum:' what will I do right now?'

Adam:' act normal and I will send my team to every near by police station and we will find him, don’t worry'

Kibum:' how the hell will I be able to act normal?'

Adam:' then stay in your house and I will bring him back there'

Kibum:' no! I can't… I must find him'

Adam:' we will so now just breath and calm down, you won't be able to help us in this state'

Kibum:' fine! But please find him'

Adam:' we will'

They both hanged up and kibum sat in his car hitting the wheel and crying hard, he can't afford to lose changmin too, he can't lose everyone he love! First his mother and then his father and his the man he loved turned out to be a murderer and now when he finally felt happy again fate had to take it away from him and he could not allow this to happen! Not again! He won't lose the person he cares for again!

Kibum wiped his tears and took a deep breath before he called the only one who will really be able to help him now KIM HEECHUL:

Heechul:' hello?'

Kibum:' hyung… they…'

Heechul:' Seoul police station, the underground jail'

Kibum:' what?'

Heechul:' the location of your little lover'

Kibum:' how…?'

Heechul:' I knew that lowlife better than anyone else and I knew he will try something on your lover so I sent someone to watch him'

Kibum:' I will go right now'

Heechul:' NO!'

Kibum:' but...'

Heechul:' listen to me, you stay out of this, I have my baby taking care of it'

Kibum:' but…'

Heechul:' just call your doctor and make him come to your house, I will bring him there in an hour or so'

Kibum:' doctor? Why?'

Heechul:' your lover was stabbed in his chest'

Kibum:' WHAT?'

Heechul:' its okay calm down a little'

Kibum:' how the hell will I calm down when you're telling me that changmin was stabbed in his chest'

Heechul:' it was my man who stabbed him!'

Kibum:' your WHAT?'

Heechul:' siwan called the mafia and ordered someone to kill your little lover in jail but I was smarter and paid the man more so he will stab him because I knew that he will have spies there to make sure everything in going well but he will stab him in a way that he won't die or get hurt badly'

Kibum:' but…'

Heechul:' my man is a professional don't worry but call your doctor and tell him to come to your house and I will bring your lover there asap'

Kibum:' I will kill him!'

Heechul:' not yet!'

Kibum:' why?'

Heechul:' I had already planed his death!'

Kibum:' I hope it's the worst ever!'

Heechul:' it is'

Kibum:' I will go home now'

Heechul:' I will contact my man'

Kibum:' ok, hyung?'

Heechul:' yes?'

Kibum:' please take care of him'

Heechul:' I will'

Kibum hanged up and drove to his house super fast and called his privet doctor to come ASAP while he kept on sitting near the main door waiting for Heechul to bring changmin home

About 15 minutes or so later he heard a knock on the door so he heard to open it to see the doctor, kibum let the old man in and told him that his friend was stabbed and that they will bring him right now and he must treat him and the doctor nodded his head and sat in the living room waiting for the patient

Half an hour later kibum heard another knock on the door and opened it to see Heechul standing there with the unconscious changmin in his hands so he hurried and moved to let them in and they took changmin to the bedroom so the doctor could examine him while they both stood outside the room waiting for the doctor to come out

An hour later the doctor came out and looked at kibum:' I stitched close the cut after I made sure that there in no inside bleeding or anything and I gave him a shot to ease the pain and help him sleep, he will wake up in a couple of hours, he must not leave bed and keep him relaxed, make sure he eats good and rest a lot and I will come back in a couple of days to check on him again'

Kibum bowed:' thank you'

Heechul:' and of course this case will stay a secret'

The doctor:' of course' and he left

The second the doctor left kibum ran into the bedroom and kneeled beside his lover crying:' I'm sorry….sob… I'm sorry for not protecting you…I'm sorry for everything… sob…I love you… sob…Minnie'

Heechul taped kibum's shoulder:' he will be fine, stop crying already or he will be stressed and the wound won't heal'

Kibum nodded his head and wiped his tears away as he sat on the bed next to changmin and held his lover's hand and kissed it softly:' wake up baby'

Heechul sighed:' listen to me before I go… from now on to the rest of the world Shim Changmin will be dead you hear me?'

Kibum nodded

Heechul:' he is not allowed to leave even this bedroom until all this is over and in public you must always wear black and act like sh*t, like your lover really died and you can’t live without him'

Kibum nodded his head again as Heechul walked out of the bedroom leaving him and changmin alone

____________________________________________

comments are loved and please no death threats