It cant be right!

~♥♥prince IN disguise♥♥~ - completed-
Kibum stayed by Changmin's side until two hours later when he heard his lover moan in pain a little before he opened his eyes half way and looked at his lover:' bummie'

Kibum kissed his lover's palm and looked at him:' how are you feeling baby?'

Changmin smiled a little:' better'

Kibum:' do you want to eat anything?'

Changmin shook his head:' no'

Kibum hugged changmin lightly not to hurt him:' I will make him pay baby I swear!'

Changmin:' stay with me… don’t leave me'

Kibum:' I'm not leaving anywhere! We will stay here together forever'

Changmin nodded and blushed a little when kibum wiped his tears away and kissed his eyes:' rest a little baby'

Changmin nodded:' sleep with me'

Kibum laid next to changmin and hugged him lightly as they both rifted to sleep

From the wide open door Heechul watched the couple as he wiped a single tear that dropped out of his eye as he said in a low voice:' I won't allow you to hurt them anymore!'

Heechul walked out of the house into his car and drove away fast:' looks like we most skip some alert huh?'

Heechul drove to an elegant looking building and entered, he went up the staircase until the third floor and knocked the apartment door in front of him

THE KIM'S HOUSE:

Jaejoong was sitting in the living room in his lover's arms of course watching cartoons on the TV when the program was replaced with a news flash (I don’t know what to call it?? Sorry) and the reporter standing in front of Seoul's police station was saying:' a young boy around 17 years old was stabbed in his heart and died while being arrested right here is Seoul's prison, the boys name was Shim Changmin the son of the running away Mr. Shim who is wanted for illegal gambling… the corpse was moved to the morgue and we are still waiting for the medical examiner report before sending it to be buried…

Jaejoong started to shake and looked at yunho:' this can't be right?... sob… yunie… Minnie can't die… he….sob…sob… no'

Yunho hugged jaejoong:' calm down baby, it must be a mistake!'

Jaejoong:' call him! Call kibum now!!'

Yunho was afraid that jaejoong will have a nerve breakdown if he kept on going like this so he hurried to call kibum but no one answered the phone

Jaejoong started to shake harder:' NO!!'

Yunho hugged on jaejoong:' calm down baby he is alive I'm sure of it!'

Jaejoong looked at yunho with pleading eyes like he was begging him to assure him that changmin is not killed and that he is still alive and safe so he smiled:' he is fine! If anything happened to him kibum will go crazy and he will kill that guy but they did not say anything about him so…'

Jaejoong:' yea, yea he must be fine! He must!'

Yunho smiled:' he is baby, now why don't you sleep a little and rest yourself ok?'

Jaejoong shook his head:' no… I want to go there! I want to make sure…'

Yunho in a firm voice:' not before you sleep and rest I won't allow you to go'

Jaejoong cried harder:' please'

Yunho held jaejoong in his arms and took him to their bedroom:' please sleep for two hours at least baby and then I will take you to make sure that changmin is still alive and eating like a monster'

Jaejoong looked at his lover's eyes and knew he have no other choice so he nodded:' but promise that if you found anything you will wake me up'

Yunho nodded:' I promise'

Jaejoong laid in bed and covered himself as he closed his eyes and tried to sleep and surprisingly it was so easy to sleep, his body was to stressed and needed to rest badly

Yunho sighed and called kibum again and again and again but no one answered him which made worry more and more every time he tried to call kibum but the last did not answer

After about 20 tries yunho gave up and sat next to his lover watching him sleep when Mr. Kim and Jin Ho bursted into the room

Mr. Kim:' where is Jae?'

Yunho:' he just slept'

Jin Ho:' thank god! We came as soon as we heard the news'

Yunho:' he was about to have a nerve break down (I know! I have something to nerve break down and I have to add it in every story) so I forced him to sleep for two hours at least before going to see kibum'

Jin Ho:' just call him'

Yunho:' I did, 29 times already but no one is answering the phone'

Mr. Kim:' Jae will be broken if that boy really died'

Yunho nodded:' he think of him as his little brother'

Jin Ho:' maybe we should call the doctor to make sure he is fine'

Yunho:' he won't agree to this'

Mr. Kim:' yea Yunho is right, he won't accept it'

Jin Ho:' but…'

Yunho:' let him rest for now'

Jin Ho frowned:' fine'

Yunho smiled and walked with Mr. Kim and Jin Ho to the bedroom to watch the sleeping Jae and make sure that he is fine and not having any nightmare or something

Two hours later yunho sighed and went to Jaejoong's bed and shook his a little to wake him up:' baby, wake up'

Jaejoong opened his eye a little and looked at yunho:' yunie?'

Yunho smiled:' wake up so we could go and visit kibum now'

Jaejoong nodded:' ok'

In five minutes Jae was dressed and all ready to go so he walked with yunho to his car as yunho insisted that he will drive and they headed to kibum's house

________________________________________

comments are loved