Morning: let me prove my love!

~♥♥prince IN disguise♥♥~ - completed-
ok guys here ia an extra long chapter for you all:
___________________________________________________________

Jaejoong's pov:

I opened my eyes and looked around me to see yunho body lying next to mine while his arms holding me tightly, I started to remember what happened last night between us and I could not believe that I agreed to that!

Well yeah sure it felt like heaven and I enjoyed every damn second of it but how could I just surrender to him like that? Why is he here? How did he find out that we will be here? Even hyung did not know where are we going?

Wait! That smirk that changmin had on his face yesterday and I had a bad feeling about it! And in the morning when he made me promise not to leave and go back alone, he tricked me to promise him because he knew that I will leave if I saw yunho here! Oh I'm so ganna kill him the second I see him and even kibum himself won't be able to stop me or save him!

I tried to break free from yunho's grip but I could not, he was holding me tightly as if he was holding his dear life or something!

I was so pissed now and had no other choice so I just kept on kicking his chest until eventually he opened his eyes and looked at me:' Jae?'

I looked at him with disgust:' let go of me you jerk!'

Yunho sat up in bed and freed my waist, I pulled the blanket over my body as I stepped out of the bed and got dressed, yunho got dressed too before he looked at me:' Jae… listen to me…'

I shoot him a death glare and screamed as loud as I could:' GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW OR I WILL CALL THE POLICE!'

Yunho looked down:' last night we…'

I cute him:' LAST NIGHT I WAS DIZZY AND FEELING LIKE DRUNK AND YOU TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THAT! HOW COULD YOU? AND I WILL SO KILL CHANGMIN FOR TELLING YOU WHERE WE ARE GOING!'

Yunho looked at me: ' no I did not! You could have stopped me anytime but you did not! You surrendered yourself to me because you wanted me too! You love me just like I love you so stop acting so stubborn and listen to your heart Jae! I will do anything for a second chance…'

I cut him again:' then why don’t you jump from the top of the mountain? I will be yours if you survived!'

Yunho looked at me with determination in his eyes:' as you wish!'

I was so shocked when I heard him; he will jump from the mountain? No, he is saying this just to make my heart softer so I will run back into his arms and confess my love to him! But guess what? He can dream on… I will never do that! He must prove that he loves me anyway…

Yunho looked at me one last time before he opened the door and walked outside with me after him still shivering with anger, outside the room stood changmin, kibum, Junsu and Yoochun looking at us worriedly, I looked at changmin:' I will never forgive you changmin! You betrayed me and I won't forgive you!'

Changmin started to cry as he fell on the floor:' no hyung please I….'

Yunho:' leave him alone! I forced him to tell me where you will be…'

I:' oh for once in your life stop lying to me and tell me the truth!'

Yunho:' I? What about you? Acting and living like a poor boy when you are super rich!'

Changmin and Junsu together:' what?'

I:' why don't you just drop dead yunho huh? You always say that you love me and that you will do anything for me… then just jump from the cliff near by!'

Yunho looked at me in the eyes:' as you wish'

He walked out of the resort toward the cliff in the back side of the resort, Yoochun ran after yunho to stop him with changmin and Junsu while kibum stayed beside me:' are you okay?'

I shook my head:' I totally surrendered to him yesterday… I could not help it…'

I started to cry while kibum hugged me:' go after him before he kills himself for you'

I looked at kibum:' he will never jump… will he?'

Kibum:' he is in love Jae and when you are in love you do anything for your lover to make him happy… and you made it clear that you want him to jump of that cliff!'

I widened my eyes in shock; he was going to kill himself to make me happy? He will die for me? He thinks that I really want him to die?

I looked at kibum with teary eyes, he nodded his head:' he had already proven that he is worthy of your love Jae… now go after your lover and stop him before it's too late!'

I did not need to be told twice! I ran as fast as I could out of the resort heading toward the cliff to stop him from jumping… tears were trailing down my face as I felt my heart beats so fast, I must reach there before he jump! I must stop him! I must!

I reached the cliff with kibum running by my side to see yunho trying to break free from Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin's grip. He was really trying to jump for me… how could I be so stupid and let him go?

I ran to yunho and hugged him from behind and cried hard:' don't leave me again… sob… don’t ever lie to me… sob…. I can't… sob…live without you…sob… sob… I love you'

Yunho froze in his place as everyone else let go of him and backed away. Yunho turned around and looked at me in the eyes and softly wiped away my tears:' I love you too baby… I promise not to make you cry ever again… I'm sorry… I really am… so ssshhh and don’t cry anymore'

I nodded my head slowly and snuggled into his arms as he hugged me tighter and kissed my eyes:' let me kiss you'

I just nodded my head as he kissed my lips passionately, I kissed him back softly in the kiss:' yunie…mmm… they are watching'

Yunho pulled away and smiled:' I missed you baby'

I blushed pink as I hugged him back:' I missed you too'

I heard some giggles so I turned around and saw everyone smiling sweetly at us, I looked at changmin:' yah why are you smiling? I did not say that I forgive you yet!'

Changmin's face became pale as he looked at me with teary eyes:' but hung… I…'

Yunho looked at me:' just give him a break baby… look he is even crying'

I looked at yunho and smiled before looking back at changmin:' ok I will forgive you this time'

Changmin's face beamed with happiness:' really?'

I nodded my head as he ran to me and hugged me tightly:' thank you hyung'

Yunho pouted:' ok now let go of my baby!'

Changmin smiled and pulled away as we all walked back to the resort to have breakfast, we entered the dinning hall in couples, yunho and I holding hands tightly, Yoochun and Junsu walked together while Yoochun's hands were on junsu's waist, kibum and changmin walked behind us leaving a little space between them

Just by looking at them I knew that something happened and something is not right, when we all sat down I looked at changmin:' min, come with me for a second'

Changmin just nodded and walked with me and we sat down a little far from the others so no one will hear us, I looked at changmin:' ok what happened between you and kibum? Why acting so cold?'

Changmin looked at me:' I don't know hyung… yesterday in the kitchen we… *blush* we kissed and then he took my hand in his mouth… and * blush more* the melted chocolate of my fingers and it made me * his face became crimson red* hard so I ran away!'

I nodded my head:' so did you like the feeling while kissing him or even when he your fingers?'

Changmin nodded his head shyly:' but I don’t know what are those feelings? I mean I thought about it last night but I feel lost… I'm not sure of anything'

I patted his shoulder softly:' talk to him and tell him what are you feeling min, or you will keep feeling lost'

Changmin nodded:' I will… thanks hyung I feel better now'

I smiled:' good lets go eat now'

Changmin nodded and we went back to the others, I sat down next to yunie who kissed my lips:' I missed you'

I smiled at him:' I was gone for two minutes'

Yunho:' I don’t care! You're not allowed to leave me for even a second!'

I smiled and nodded my head while pushing my chair closer to his, I felt so happy now that he is back to my side again… that he is mine again, I'm not going to ever let go of him

When the breakfast was served yunie started to feed me himself a bite of food, a kiss, a bite of food, a kiss…just as Yoochun fed Junsu, I smiled while I fed yunie some food and I know that it was so mushy but oh god I love him so much

After breakfast yunho looked at me and whispered in my ear:' I must go and call Jin Ho shi and ask him for a vacation'

I smiled and nodded my head as yunie walked away to talk to hyung, kibum looked at changmin:' min… can we talk?'

Changmin nodded his head slowly and walked away with kibum, meanwhile Junsu looked at me:' what is wrong with them?'

I smiled:' new lovebirds'

Junsu and Yoochun both smiled and nodded, Junsu looked at me:' hyung, what did yunho hyung mean when he said that you are super rich?'

I looked at Junsu and sighed:' I am the youngest son of the Kim family'

Junsu looked at me:' the super rich, powerful Kim family?'

I nodded my head:' I wanted a normal life so I begged the family leader to let me live normally and he agreed with me…'

Junsu nodded his head and looked at Yoochun:' you knew about this?'

Yoochun nodded his head:' I saw Jae hyung in a tea party and recognized him so he told me the story and I promised him not to tell a soul about it… beside it was his hyung who helped me break free from that witch!'

Junsu looked at me:' wow'

I looked down:' all my life people were looking at me only as the youngest son of the Kim family, I never had any friends or fell in love so I wanted to feel how good is it to live normally'

Junsu nodded:' and you like it?'

I smiled:' I got amazing friends and a very handsome and caring and loving boyfriend'

Junsu smiled and hugged me:' but you must take me to your real home soon'

I nodded:' I promise, we can have a sleep over'

Junsu smiled and nodded:' but then what was the problem with yunho hyung?'

I looked at him:' I found out that my hyung sent yunho to watch me and help me around and that he is actually hyung assistant so I was hurt and angry because he lied to me and tricked me… I thought that hyung made him say that he loves me so I won't be hurt… you see the night before yunho confessed to me I had diner with hyung and told him that I like yunho and he assured me that yunho will like me back…'

Junsu:' so you thought that your hyung made yunho hyung act like your lover?'

I nodded my head when I felt a pair of strong warm arms hugging me from behind:' but the problem is… I fell in love with Jae from the first sight… I did not care about the mission and I just wanted to stay by his side'

I looked to see yunho smiling at me:' Jin Ho shi gave me ten days off and told me clearly that if I dared to hurt you he and your father will have my head and hang it on a stick!'

I smiled and blushed a little:' you told hyung about us?'

Yunie:' well no but as soon as I asked him for a vacation he knew it himself… oh and by the way he tells you hi and to call him later when I let go of you for a couple of minute which I told him will never happen'

I smiled as I sat on yunie's lap hugging him and resting my head on his chest, Junsu looked at Yoochun and smiled:' chunie this is so romantic and sweet'

Yoochun smiled:' oh but you are so much sweeter baby'

And he kissed junsu's lips before pulling him back to their bedroom as yunie and I laughed at them, yunie looked at me:' what does my baby want to do today?'

I smiled:' we can use the hot tub, what do you think?'

Yunie grinned:' oh when did my baby become so naughty?'

I blushed:' fine I don’t want to stay next to you'

Yunie pulled me back to him and carried me bridal style:' to the hot tub it is…'

End of jaejoong's pov

___________________________________________________________

so what do you think about it?
was it dramatic?
bad?
romantic?
stupid?
anything is good, and comments are loved^^