Operation start part 2: truth or dare?

~♥♥prince IN disguise♥♥~ - completed-
I entered the room to see kibum pacing around in the room, he was looking at the ground, I looked at him:' what happened?'

Kibum looked at me and handed me a picture of Changmin hugging another guy:' he has someone already! This was taken yesterday near the school'

I looked at the guy who's hugging Changmin and I could not recognize him, he was not from our school, I looked at kibum to see the sad look in his eyes

We sat down and he looked at me:' I lost him before I even had him!'

I:' not necessary, we need to find out who this guy is and what's the relationship between them before we act or do anything and for that I will try to ask Changmin tonight so don't worry'

Kibum nodded his head:' how did the meeting go?'

I:' I brought you the right deal form here' and I handed him the folder

Kibum:' you know it's not what I meant'

I:' it was hard to see them sitting there looking at me with hurt in their eyes… I mean I'm the one who is hurt! I should be angry and not them right?'

Kibum:' talk to your hyung and tell him what you feel'

I:' I can't…'

Kibum:' you are sad because of your hyung, talk to him and tell him what you feel!'

I:' I…'

Kibum:' oh for crying out loud, do it on my orders!'

I nodded:' … fine'

Kibum smiled:' don't give up on family so soon Jae… when they are gone you will regret letting go or being angry at them… you will wish to see their faces one more time!'

I looked at kibum:' you miss your parents, right?'

Kibum:' I would give up all I have to see them for one more second'

I hugged him:' its okay now'

Kibum smiled:' now enough with the emotional speech and back to work, lets check the deal form'

I:' kibum… mind if I ask how old are you?'

Kibum smiled:' I'm about to turn 20'

I widened my eyes in surprise:' but you look younger than me'

Kibum smiled:' no I don’t… you look amazing yourself Jae'

I:' but if you are not even 20 years old how do you fulfill the last condition for being the family leader?'

Kibum:' after my mother died I had no social life, I cut my connections with everyone except dad of course, I knew she wanted me to study so I could help dad in his work later and that was the only thing I did… I studied all the time and I skipped a couple of grades and graduated from high school while I was 14 and then I took a long distance classes from the best university in England and dad helped me with that by using some of his powers… I graduated three years later when I was 17 and I was the top of my class… that year was when I met siwan and it all happened'

I:' I'm so sorry I did not mean to remind you of…'

Kibum:' it's okay as long as you wont call me hyung'

I was confused by his request but I just nodded my head and sat next to him while he checked and signed the deal and handed it to me

I took it, said good night and walked out of the house, I entered my car and drove back to the new house, I picked up diner on the way so we could eat, all the way kibum's words kept repeating in my mind… don't give up so soon… but hyung hurt me… he told yunho to act like he is in love with me… he sent him to spy on me

I reached the house and walked out of the car, I opened the door and entered to see Changmin, Yoochun and Junsu sitting in the living room chatting happily, I walked to them:' hi guys'

Changmin ran to me:' diner! Finally!'

I chuckled when he snatched the food bags from my hands and ran to the kitchen to eat them, Junsu ran after him:' yah, I'm hungry too!'

Yoochun looked at me:' how are you now?'

I sat down:' I will call later and talk to my hyung… I want to know why did he do it… I need to! He is my hyung and he was always next to me…I can't stand it being mad at him…'

Yoochun smiled and nodded:' and yunho?'

I:' I don't know…'

Yoochun sighed:' it's okay…take some time and think about it'

I:' Yoochun… for how long did you know Changmin?'

Yoochun:' since we were young why?'

I:' and as long as you know, does he have anyone special?'

Yoochun:' no not really… why? Hyung you can't possibly be…'

I:' what? No… no way! I was just wondering that is all'

Yoochun:' good… now lets go have diner'

We walked into the kitchen to see Junsu and Changmin fighting over the last chicken wing, I looked at them:' you ate everything?'

Junsu:' it was him' and he pointed at Changmin, we all looked at Changmin who was chewing the last chicken wing

Junsu:' I only ate one wing before he ate the rest' he walked to Yoochun and snuggled in his chest and pouted cutely:' chunie, I'm still hungry'

I sighed:' we will order pizza, come on'

Changmin looked at me:' I want pizza too'

I:' you ate dinner for two and you're still hungry?'

Changmin:' hyung, I'm a growing boy! I need energy and food to grow up and become a healthy man'

I sighed:' you showered?'

Changmin:' and prepared everything for school too'

I:' good go order the pizza I need to call my… my friend and thank him for letting us stay here'

Changmin:' ok say thanks from me too'

I nodded while he walked back into the living room; I took my mobile and hesitantly called hyung:

Hyung:' hello?'

I:' …'

Hyung in a hopeful voice:' Jae?'

I:' …'

Hyung in a sad tone:' Jae, I know you're hurt but let me explain…'

I hesitated:' you hurt me hyung…'

Hyung hurried to answer:' Jae, I know and I'm so sorry for that… I sent yunho to help you around, I told him to be your friend but I never told or asked him to be your lover… he really loves you, I know I should not have sent him but I was worried about you, I wanted someone to be there next to you that could help you around with everything, someone that I trust, someone that will always protect you so I sent yunho and gave him the apartment next to yours but I swear Jae I never told him that you love him and I never asked him to confess his love to you'

I almost screamed:' but he lied… he was just acting'

Hyung sighed:' no Jae he was not'

I angrily:' he was with me because of you'

Hyung:' no, after a week I asked him to come back to the company and forget about the mission but he begged me to let him stay beside you… he was with you because he really loves you and not because of me'

I felt tears trail down my face as I subbed:' but… it still hurt'

Hyung:' I know it does but give it some time please?'

I wiped away my tears and said in a low soft voice:' I'm sorry for acting mean to you in the meeting'

Hyung:' oh don't worry about it… as long as you forgive me… I can't see you hurt Jae and it kills me that I'm the one who made you hurt'

I sighed:' fine… I will forgive you'

Hyung in as surprised yet a happy voice:' really?'

I in the same soft low voice:' yea but… I can't forgive him… yet'

Hyung assured:' time can heal wounds Jae'

I smiled and prayed that time will heal my wounds as I talked to hyung for a couple more minutes before we hanged up, I walked back to the living room to see everyone sitting on the carpet playing truth or dare so I joined,

We all sat down and Yoochun was the first to spin the bottle, it landed on Junsu and I, Junsu looked at me:' truth or dare hyung?'

I looked at him:' truth?'

Junsu:' what happened between you and yunho hyung?'

I looked down:' he was… lying to me… it was just a game for him'

Junsu looked at me with doubt in his eyes but he sighed and nodded,

Next it was Changmin and Yoochun, Changmin looked at Yoochun:' have you and Junsu hyung done it yet?'

Junsu blushed red while Yoochun shook his head:' not yet'

Next it was me and Changmin, finally! I looked at him:' do you have someone special? You know like a boyfriend? Food does not count!'

Changmin:' no… no one'

I:' oh really? but I saw you hugging a guy yesterday near the school'

Changmin looked like he was thinking for a second before he looked at me:' oh, you mean leeteuk hyung? No he is just a friend of the family, he offered me to help but I turned him down'

I looked at him:' so nothing is going on between you two?'

Changmin:' no and don’t say it in front of kang in hyung he will kill me before he even ask what is going on between the two of us!'

I:' kang in? Our classmate kang in?'

Changmin:' yea he is his boyfriend'

I nodded my head as the game went on, I was thinking of a way to get kibum and changmin together but first I have to introduce them to each other because after all changmin does not know kibum and never talked to him so I must do something about this soon…

________________________________________________________

comments are loved^^