Operation start part 1: meeting

~♥♥prince IN disguise♥♥~ - completed-
We arrived at the company and I could feel my heard beats faster than before, I was feeling nervous because I knew that he will be there and that I will have to face him and hyung, I wanted to forgive him and hug him… I wanted him to say that he loves me and only me and that it was not an act… but my stupid pride held me back like a chains around my hands and legs which prevented me from running back to his arms…

I parked the car and entered, I walked straight to the elevator and entered with Changmin beside me, when the doors closed I pressed 3 and waited a minute before the doors opened again, I walked out and went to the near by secretary:' where is the office of the family leader representative?'

The old woman looked at me:' why?'

I showed her my ring and she stood up at once:' oh my I'm so sorry he informed us that you are coming… its right between Mr. Kim and Jin Ho shi offices on the fifth floor'

I looked at Changmin:' go there and wait for me'

He nodded and walked back into the elevator while I sighed, opened the door and walked into the same big meeting room

Immediately all eyes were on me, hyung, yunho and appa stood up at once, hyung walked to me:' Jae…'

I did not wait for him to finish I walked to appa and showed him the paper and the ring in my hand, first he looked shocked but he sighed:' very well then, if that is his wish… sit in the empty chair next to me, we are starting now'

Everyone looked at me with weird looks but appa passed the paper to them:' this is my younger son Jaejoong, he will be the family leader representative from now on'

I looked around to see the shock on everyone's face especially hyung and yunho but I looked away and sat down, I saw the sadness in their eyes but I choose to ignore it, I choose to act cold and suffocate my own poor heart with my own hands…I wont be the one who will forgive them that easily and as kibum said I must make sure that he loves me before I give him a second chance so I just looked at the folder in front of me and opened it, it was the basic information about the meeting that kibum told me about,

I was looking at the papers when I heard the sound:' but he is still too young and he does not know anything about this operation!'

I looked at the guy who talked and smirked, kibum warned me about him and told me what to do if he caused any troubles, I looked at him:' oh Mr. Lee, the family leader told me all about you, how is the beach house in Jeju Island?'

The old man widened his eyes:' I don't know what you're talking about young man?'

I smiled:' and how is your young mistress doing? Still hiding her from your wife and kids?'

The old man's face was completely red by now, he looked down:' lets just start the meeting'

I smiled:' sure'

Yunho stood up:' well the basic idea was…'

I:' I know all about the idea and the deal so just get to the point, I don't have much time to waste!'

Yunho looked at me with hurt in his eyes before he nodded:' the final form of the deal is ready we just need your and the family leader approval before we send our offer to the Chinese company…'

I looked at the papers, I remember what kibum told me while shopping, he said that its okay to tease yunho a little and make him suffer a little pain… it will make sure that he will never make me suffer again! And I decided to go with it and although I knew it will hurt me a lot I just wanted him to feel the same as me right now!

I looked at yunho:' you prepared the deal?'

Yunho:' me and Jin Ho shi'

I:' well the family leader did not like it! He mentioned that it was the worst deal he ever saw… change it all by tomorrow'

Hyung:' what? We can't change a whole deal like this in one day!'

I looked at him:' well them, I will let someone else do it, you will just be out of the project!'

Hyung looked at me with angry eyes:' we worked and negotiated with the Chinese company representative for over a month on this deal and now you tell me that we are out of the deal?'

I looked at appa:' there was a lot of mistakes in the final form'

Appa looked at me:' what do you mean?'

I:' the deal was about us buying the new factory which must include the storehouse and a few more things like a cafeteria for the workers and bathrooms plus the shipping cost from China to Korea is on them for the first three years, all that was not included in the deal form that was given to the family leader'

Hyung looked at me:' what? All these things were inn the deal!'

I sighed and took my mobile and called Changmin:

Changmin:' hyung?'

I:' there is a red folder on my desk can you bring it to the meeting room?'

Changmin:' ok I will be there in a second'

I:' no just give it to the secretary outside and she will bring it in'

Changmin:' okay'

I:' thanks, bye'

I hanged up and looked at hyung:' we will see in a few minutes'

Hyung just looked at me with angry and hurt eyes, I could understand why I mean I saw him working on the deal once at home and he really spent a lot of time to come up with the best deal so he was angry and hurt now when I told him that the family leader hates his deal

We heard a knock on the door and the old woman walked in, she bowed and handed me the folder before she walked out and closed the door

I handed the folder to appa:' show them to me'

Appa gave the folder to hyung who opened it and looked at it for a second before he looked at me again:' it's not the right folder'

I looked at him:' it's the one you sent to the family leader yesterday'

Hyung sighed:' I'm sorry it’s the wrong deal… it's for another project'

I looked at appa and was about to say something when my mobile started to ring, I looked at the called ID and it was unknown number but still I answered:

I:' hello?'

Voice:' it's me'

I:' oh'

It was kibum but I did not want to say it out loud

Kibum:' can you finish the meeting fast and come to see me at home?'

I:' sure, I will be there in a second'

Kibum:' with out changmin'

I:' as you want'

Kibum:' thanks'

I hanged up and looked at hyung:' give me the right deal form now… I must go meet the family leader anyway'

Appa looked at me:' I want to talk to you alone'

I nodded:' fine, the meeting is over for today until I show the right deal form to the family leader'

Everyone left the room, yunho looked at me and was about to say something but I said it first:' leave!'

He looked down and walked out of the room while hyung went to bring the right folder, appa looked at me:' Jae, what is going on baby?'

I:' the family leader asked me to be his representative… so I could not say no'

Appa:' no, it's not what I meant… why treating your hyung this cold when you know how hard he worked on this project and beside he sent the wrong folder yesterday because he was not focusing, he was crying because you wont talk to him'

I looked down when the door opened and hyung handed me the folder:' Jae I…'

I:' not now… give me some time'

Hyung nodded while I hugged appa and walked out of the room, I went to my new office to find that Changmin had already cleaned and prepared everything and was sitting behind his own little desk outside my office, I smiled at him:' how do you like your new work?'

Changmin:' it's great… I got time to finish all my homeworks and I sorted the files you need according to their dates and I cleaned your office, and the other employees are so nice plus we got a free lunch'

I smiled:' glad you like it, come on I will drive you home before I go to a meeting'

Changmin nodded:' hyung how did you get this job?'

I:' oh the company leader knows my hyung and he told him that they will allow three teenagers to work with them for the year and I asked him to get me a job and he did so I thought that I could make you my secretary and you will have a better job and it worked, now lets just go home so you can rest ok?'

Changmin nodded while we walked out of the company together, there we saw yunho and hyung talking to my appa and another man but I did not care, Changmin looked at them:' omo yunho hyung works here too?'

I:' yea he got the last job…don't go talk to him now… we must hurry'

Changmin nodded and we walked to the parking lot, appa and the others were just behind us, there I saw the old butler standing next to a limo and waiting, he bowed to me but I sighed, I looked at my side to see yunho, hyung, appa and the strange guy looking at me, I sighed:' please drive Changmin home, I will take my own car to go meet him'

The old butler nodded:' as you wish'

I looked at Changmin:' go in, he will drive you home… I will bring dinner with me so don't worry ok?'

Changmin nodded and walked into the limo, I was about to enter mine when the old butler came and whispered in my ear:' young master is acting weird… please don't make him wait for to long'

I looked at him:' what? Why? We were together the whole day and he was fine!'

The butler shook his head before he entered the limo that drove away, I ran and entered my car and drove away in full speed

___________________________________________

ok guys what do you think?