The family leader!!

~♥♥prince IN disguise♥♥~ - completed-
ok guys here is the long waited chaptered; the true identity of the all mighty family leader:
__________________________________________________________


Yoochun:' he was drunk last night, I had to go and get him from the bar… he was drinking and crying for you to forgive him… what happened?'

I:' he is an as*hole that is all'

Yoochun:' what did he do?'

I:' hyung sent him to spy on me; everything he did was an act!'

Yoochun widened his eyes and looked at me:' are you sure?'

I nodded:' he is hyung assistant'

Yoochun sighed and hugged me:' I'm so sorry'

I smiled:' it's okay… it hurts but I will get over it eventually'

Yoochun nodded:' I will always be there for you hyung, just call me'

I:' thanks Yoochun now go back to class, I will go to the restroom before class'

I walked to the bathroom and washed my face and calmed down, then I walked out looking down at my hand, the ring that I had was a plain silver one but why must I wear it? Never mind I will just ask the leader when I…

I bumped into someone and fell on the floor, I looked at the other person, it was that Kibum, the new guy in my class and he was collecting some papers that fell all over the floor because of me

I:' omo sorry, I was not looking, let me help you'

Kibum:' oh its okay don't worry'

I started helping him to collect the papers until we reached the last one, we both reached for it and grabbed it together, I looked at his hand and my eyes widened in shock!

In his finger there it was… it was just as appa told me silver ring with a sword a rose and an owl!

I looked at him:' you are… the Kim family leader?'

Kibum widened his eyes in surprise that he tried so hard to hide:' what?'

I:' you are wearing his ring!'

Kibum:' oh that, I bought it from the market'

I:' lies, there is only one ring in the world and it's with the family leader'

Kibum sighed:'how?... oh fine, lets talk somewhere else'

I nodded and we walked together to the parking lot, we went into my car and drove away, I looked at him:' where to?'

Kibum sighed:' to the mall, we can drink something and shop a little, I know you like it'

I nodded and drove to the mall, we entered a café and ordered two cups of milkshake, I looked at him:' but my appa told me that the family leader is older than him'

Kibum:' he was'

I:' what?'

Kibum:' my dad was the family leader, he secretly married my mom and we were living in London, he used to come and visit us every month and stay for a week, my mom died five years ago but I still lived by myself in London and he came to visit me as usual but three years ago while he was in London he was killed! While dying he gave me his ring and told me to come back to Korea and take over his place… so I did and came to Korea but I kept my father's death a secret, no one knew except the butler and he helped me keep things secret'

I:' but why?'

Kibum:' I wanted to grand my father's last wish and I knew I won't be able to live a normal life if everyone knew that I am the family leader so I kept it a secret!'

I:' then… that is why you helped me the first time'

Kibum nodded:' I liked your personality, you were not a spoiled brat, you wanted to live a normal life, just like I wanted so I helped you but I wanted to protect you from the pain so I kept an eye on you'

I:' you sent me the envelope about yunho, did not you?'

Kibum nodded:' I wanted you to know the truth now before you love him more and get hurt more, that is why I tried to give you the ring but you did not take it, so I had no other choice'

I:' but why?'

Kibum:' because I know how it feels'

I:' what?'

Kibum:' when I was in London I was in love with a man named choi siwan, I loved him with all my heart and did everything he asked me to but in the end I found out that he was a jerk and that he was with me to get my father to help his father's company and that he did not love me, he was using me and when my father did not approve to help his father's company he… he killed him! and I was so hurt, I felt guilty and I spent a lot of sleepless nights crying because of him… when I found out about yunho I did not want you to go through the same hell as me so I wanted to warn you before its too late'

(an: okay i did not mean to make siwan the bad guy so sorry)

I looked down:' it's too late already'

Kibum:'I'm sorry'

I looked at him and smiled:' it's not your fault… it was him and hyung who hurt me'

Kibum smiled a little

I:' but then… what about Shim Changmin? The family leader is supposed to be wise and gentle but it's not fair to make him pay for his father's sins!'

Kibum:' I love Changmin'

I:' what?'

Kibum:' I loved him from the first sight, but I can't help the feeling that I will be hurt one more time if I let him into my heart so I had to test him first'

I:' but he is so hurt… his umma is in coma and his appa is wanted for justice and he have to work for over ten hours a day!'

Kibum:' I know but don't worry, I had ordered the best doctors in the country to take care of his mother, but I just need to test him for a little more before I… I also need to make him fall for me which is so hard'

I:' I could help you in that'

Kibum:' really?'

I:' sure, I can but first we must do something about his job… his hands are full of scratches and I'm sure that his back is killing him as well'

Kibum:' hhmm… how about letting him work in the company?'

I:' how?'

Kibum:' you will be my representative in the company and he will be your secretary or something'

I:' but…'

Kibum:' that way you can help me and yourself as well'

I:' how?'

Kibum:' you can find out if he really loves you or not'

I sighed:' fine but I will only work after school'

Kibum:' sure'

I looked at kibum:' but then the ring…'

Kibum:' oh it will prove that you're my representative'

I:' but as long as I wear it I can't love any man'

Kibum:' I will change that rule, if yunho proves that he loves you'

I nodded my head and smiled

Kibum:' but I must ask you to keep my identity as a secret'

I:' sure! Now lets go shopping'

Kibum nodded and paid for the milkshakes and we walked out, he spent the day together shopping and chatting, he told me everything about today's meeting and the company board, kibum hyung was a nice guy and he kept asking me about Changmin's favorite things, I could tell that he really loves him by the way his eyes shine when we talk about him or by the way he talked about him it was full of love and passion

At three p.m. we walked out of the mall and to the school, I had to pick up Changmin before going to my new work, I was wearing a nice white suit that I bought from the mall, when we reached the school kibum handed me a piece of paper before walking out of the car:' show it to your father when you enter the meeting'

I nodded:' thank you'

Kibum smiled and walked away while I saw Changmin running to me with Yoochun and Junsu, when they reached Changmin looked at me:' hyung where were you? I was so worried!'

I smiled:' sorry but I had an important business now come on or you will be late to your new job'

Changmin' huh?'

I:' oh come on, sorry guys I will talk to you later'

Changmin entered the car and I drove away fast, I drove to the company:' I got a job at the Kim Company and you will be my secretary, we will work four hours after school and I will give you the same paycheck'

Changmin:' but that is unfair'

I:' oh shut up and take it'

Changmin: but…'

I:' one more word and no dinner tonight!'

Changmin smiled:' thank you hyung'

I:' your so welcomed min'
________________________________________________________

ok what do you think?
did not see this coming huh?
comments are loved^^