Kim Heechul

~♥♥prince IN disguise♥♥~ - completed-
It was 10:00 am in the morning and kibum, jaejoong, yunho, Jin Ho and Mr. Kim were all waiting for the man named Kim Heechul

Suddenly there was a knock and the wooden door opened to reveal a young man around 20 years old with a long dark hair and a sharp look in his eyes, the man walked straight to kibum:' where is that piece of sh*t?'

Kibum hugged Heechul:' welcome back hyung'

Heechul:' yea yea what ever! I waited more that ten years now tell me where is that jerk?'

Kibum:' I don't know exactly but I'm sure he knows you are here so he will be around'

Heechul:' ok what about that new company you want me to run?'

Kibum:' I transferred the money to your account yesterday so now it's up to you to buy the building, hire the people and everything else since you are the CEO after all'

Heechul:' no need'

Jin Ho:' what?'

Heechul:' and you are?'

Kibum:' my cousin now back to the topic, what is it mean no need?'

Heechul:' the building is ready so are the employees and you can spend your money on your lover! That is my revenge as much as it yours! Remember that'

Mr. Kim:' I'm sorry but why do you want revenge on him so much?'

Heechul looked at Mr. Kim:' and you are?'

Mr. Kim:' the man who can kick you back to London if you don’t behave'

Kibum chuckled

Heechul:' the night siwan killed kibum's dad he killed my little brother with his car while trying to run from the cops and then I found out that he was the reason my dad's company went bankrupt! My brother was five month old my mother killed herself from the trauma and dad started to drink a lot and ended up in a mental hospital… he destroyed my life so I will get him back now!'

Yunho:' but kibum said that he fears you the most, why?'

Heechul:' and you are handsome?'

Jaejoong:' my lover!'

Heechul chuckled:' and you are?'

Mr. Kim:' my son!'

Kibum:' my cousin'

Jin Ho:' my brother!'

Heechul:' ok did not mean to bother the little prince! Jeez so protective!'

Kibum:' he is jaejoong… I told you about him'

Heechul:' oh, right… your favorite family member'

Kibum nodded

Yunho:' can you answer my question now?'

Kibum:' Heechul don't have anything to lose now'

Mr. Kim:' I see'

Jaejoong pouted:' I don't understand'

Heechul:' I don't have anything to lose so I risk it all for revenge…'

Jaejoong:' how?'

Kibum:' the week they arrested siwan, Heechul was so angry that he throw an acid bottle at him that missed him only by an inch'

Heechul:' yeah it was a shame it missed'

Jin Ho:' wow talking about extreme ways'

Jaejoong:' why are you not in jail?'

Kibum:' I pulled some strings so the accident was forgotten'

Heechul:' yea yea so I own you one… you wanted that acid bottle to hit his face as I wanted it too'

Kibum:' you are right'

Heechul:' I always am'

Mr. Kim:' about the company…'

Heechul:' it's called Life co. its an old small company that went bankrupt a couple of years ago and my baby bought it for me as a present an hour ago'

Kibum:' the employees?'

Heechul:' I transferred some of his employees in London to work in this company… they don't know anything about you so we are safe'

Everyone nodded his head

Heechul:' now can I drink something?'

Kibum:' no!'

Jaejoong:' why?'

Kibum:' no alcohol before 10 pm for him'

Heechul sighed:' it was just an accident and you won't let it go, god!'

Kibum:' he grabbed a knife and wanted to attack someone because he looked like siwan in the nightclub!'

Jaejoong:' omo'

Heechul:' it was an accident'

Kibum:' no alcohol!'

Heechul:' fine! A glass of mango juice is fine too'

Mr. Kim ordered a glass of mango juice for Heechul while they all sat down to talk about the next project they will all bid on

At 11 am Heechul left the office:' I must go announce that I bought the company to the media now and then I will go pay him a visit or maybe send a gift'

Kibum:' promise me that you won't go to him'

Heechul pouted:' fine'

Kibum:' what will you send him?'

Heechul:' the first death alarm'

Jaejoong:' huh?'

Kibum:' are you sure you want to send this now?'

Heechul:' yup'

And he walked out of the office

Jin Ho:' what is the first death alarm?'

Kibum:' five alarms means death! That is how the old legend says, the first alarm is a bloody rose (an: hhhh no need to say I know =.=') means that you are going to lose the most important thing to you'

Mr. Kim:' which is?'

Kibum:' for siwan it's power… power is the most important thing in the world for him, he will kill for power'

Yunho:' and the rest of the alarms?'

Kibum:' I will tell you in the right time'

Kibum walked out of the office:' I must go see my baby'

Jaejoong looked at kibum:' come for lunch today, you and min… I miss him'

Kibum:' we will see'

Jaejoong:' if you wont come I will tell Minnie to hate you'

Kibum turned around:' he won't he loves me'

Jaejoong:' but I'm his hyung… he will do as I say'

Kibum sighed:' fine!'

Jaejoong smiled

Kibum:' jeez when did you become so evil?'

Jaejoong pouted:' yunie! He says I'm evil'

Yunho:' yah jaejoong is pure angel'

Kibum shook his head as he walked out of the office to go meet changmin and have some privet time with his baby…( you imagine the rest!)

Back in the office Jin Ho looked at his dad:' what do you think of this Heechul guy?'

Mr. Kim:' he is the kind of guy I want as an ally and fear as an enemy'

Jaejoong looked at his dad and snuggled into his lover's arms:' I think he is kind of scary… I don’t like him'

Jin Ho chuckled:' you don’t like him because he called yunho handsome'

Jaejoong pouted:' well yunho is only mine'

Everyone bursted out laughing as jaejoong blushed a little and snuggled into yunho's arms…
_____________________________________

comments are loved^^