Cooking breakfast

~♥♥prince IN disguise♥♥~ - completed-
Yunho looked at me:' did you buy or rent the place?'

I looked at him, I remember that my brother said that it will be like rented so I said:' I rented it'

Yunho nodded:' then it’s the responsibility of the owner to fix it, just call him'

I was not sure of that, but I can't do anything else and my hyung said that it will be like he rented me the place so maybe yunho is right…

I nodded and walked to the bedroom and called my hyung, two rings later he answered:

Hyung:' hey baby bro, what happened?'

I:' hyung, you rented me the place right?'

Hyung:' sure… why?'

I:' so if anything happens, you will fix it right?'

Hyung:' yes, what happened?'

I:' there is a problem with the pipes in the bathroom… the specialist says it will cost 100$...'

Hyung:' say no more, I will send the driver with the money right now'

I:' thanks hyung'

Hyung:' anytime little bro… see you at Sunday'

I:' sure bye'

Hyung:' bye'

I hanged up and walked to the living room to see yunho and his friends still standing right where I left them, I walked to them:' the owner will send me the money right now, when can you fix it?'

He looked at me:' I can do it right now… it will take two hours at the max'

I nodded my head:' yes please'

He smiled and walked back to the bathroom; he started to work while I looked at yunho:' want to drink something?'

Yunho nodded and walked with me to the kitchen, he looked around and walked to the dishwasher:' you need to empty it'

He opened it and took out a broken cup:' what happened?'

I shrugged:' I don’t know'

Yunho smiled:' let me teach you'

He emptied the broken glass from the dishwasher and took the dirty dishes from the sink, he showed me how to place them in the dishwasher and where to place the soap bar and how to close the door and to start it, I nodded my head:' you really knows everything huh?'

He smiled:' I lived alone for too long so I learned all these things'

I nodded:' what about your family?'

He looked down:' they are in the states, I live alone in South Korea'

I looked down:' sorry'

He smiled:' oh its okay don't worry'

I nodded and smiled, I gave him a glass of juice and we walked together to the living room, we sat down and started to play video games, a while later we heard knocks on the door so we stopped playing and I went to answer it, it was my hyung's driver, he bowed to me and handed my an envelope with 100$ in it, I smiled and thanked him before I walked back into the living room…

Two hours later yunho's friend walked out of the bathroom:' it's done… you may need to clean the dust but the water is back to normal'

I smiled and thanked him before I handed him the 100$ that hyung sent to me, he smiled and bowed goodbye before he left, I walked to the bathroom and there was a lot of dust everywhere but when I the water it came out clean hot water, I smiled and took out the broom and started to clean the dust so I could take a bath

Yunho stood at the bathroom door:' I need to go now, good night'

I looked at him:' thanks a lot for your help, good night'

He smiled:' anytime' and walked out of the apartment

I finished cleaning and quickly took the bath; there is o school tomorrow so I can over sleep as I please… I went to the bookcase and took out two tiny books, one was about cooking and the other was about cleaning and I started to read them…

Later I finished the two books and looked at the clock it was 1 am already but I learned a lot by reading the books especially the cooking book, I learned how to make a lot of new recipes that I couldn't wait to try and cook but right now I went to bed…

Saturday went on with nothing interesting happen, I just cleaned the house as I learned from the book I read the night before and I cooked a simple lunch and finished the homework I had and before I went to bed I prepared the cloth I was going to wear tomorrow for the tea party

I woke on Sunday by the very annoying sound of the alarm clock; I took a bath and ate breakfast before I wore my black pants and my wine red shirt, I fixed my hair and everything before I heard my phone ring I went to answer:

I:' hello?'

Hyung:' hey it's me you are ready?'

I:' yes'

Hyung:' ok the car is waiting for you in front of the building'

I:' ok thanks'

Hyung:' ok bye'

I walked out of the apartment and downstairs, in front of the building was the black luxuries car of my hyung, the driver hurried to open the door for me, I smiled and went in and he closed the door and drove home

The car stopped in front of the big house and I walked out of it and into the house, the maids bowed to me everywhere, it was only 10 am and there was another five hours till the party but everyone was so busy

I looked at one maid:' where is appa and hyung?'

She bowed:' in the office room'

I:' they had breakfast?'

She shook her head:' not yet'

I sighed, it was just like my appa to forget about his meals when he is busy, I had an idea so I walked to the kitchen and the chefs bowed to me, I smiled at the head chef:' I will cook breakfast for appa and hyung'

The chefs looked at me with hesitation but they had no other choice but to bow and move aside, I remembered a recipe from the cooking book that I wanted to try, it was pancakes…

I started to mix the ingredients together and fry them in the pan… it was so fun to cook them, when I finished I looked at the head chef who was standing next to me:' I did it in the right way, did not I?'

The head chef smiled and nodded his head: yes, young master did great'

I smiled and looked around:' is there any maple syrup here?'

One of the chefs handed me the bottle of syrup and I placed it on top of the pancakes in the two plates, I prepared some fresh orange juice in two cups and placed them all on one big tray and held it, I walked to the office room and the maid helped me knock the door

Seconds later appa opened the door and smiled when he saw me, I walked in and placed the tray on the office table before I ran to appa and hugged him:' I missed you'

He smiled and looked at me:' how are you doing?'

I smiled:' everything is okay'

I walked to hyung and hugged him:' thanks for the help hyung'

He smiled:' it's my duty… how are the pipes now?'

I:' great'

I smiled and looked at appa:' come on you two, eat breakfast'

Hyung and appa walked and looked at the tray:' pancakes huh?'

I smiled:' I made them'

Appa and hyung both looked at me:' you made them?'

I nodded my head and they smiled, each of them took a plate and tasted the pancakes, appa looked at me:' they are great'

I smiled and looked at hyung who nodded:' the best'

I smiled while appa and hyung finished eating and looked at me:' you ate right?'

I nodded and looked at appa:' why don't we sit in the backyard?'

Appa smiled and nodded and we all walked back to the backyard and sat down talking and chatting happily

__________________________________________________________

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT^^
in the next update you will understand why yoosu had a fight^^