Innocent feelings and pure heart

~♥♥prince IN disguise♥♥~ - completed-
Changmin and kibum walked together to the garden, suddenly they saw Yoochun pulling Junsu to the bedrooms, they smiled and sat on a bank near by still not even looking at each other, seconds later they saw yunho carrying jaejoong bridal style to the hot tub, changmin sighed:' hyungs!'

Kibum chuckled and looked at changmin:' min yesterday in the kitchen…'

Changmin looked at kibum:' I… I feel lost… I don't know what to think… I don't know what my feelings are!'

Kibum held Changmin's hand and said softly:' min I love you… I loved you since the first time I saw you two years ago, please give me a chance'

Changmin looked at kibum:' two years ago? When? Where?'

Kibum smiled:' two years ago I was walking on a little river bank in the countryside when I saw a little white kitty almost drowning, suddenly a young boy jumped in and saved the little kitty and gave her half of his lunch…'

Changmin's mouth went O as he blushed a little:' you saw that?'

Kibum nodded:' after you left I took the kitty to my house and raised her since then, I did not know anything about you except your name because I heard your mother scolding you for jumping in the water like this so I ordered my driver to check up your background and I was your secret stalker since then'

Changmin looked at kibum with amazement:' wow'

Kibum smiled:' so please give me a chance'

Changmin sighed:' but I just can't handle this right now… I… my life is such a mess… my mother is in coma and my father ran away…I must work to pay the Kim family back'

Kibum sighed:' let me help you min… I really want to'

Changmin looked at kibum and sighed:' let's just take things slowly and see where that will take us, ok?'

Kibum looked down; it was not the answer that he wanted and surly not after the kitchen incident yesterday but at least it's not a rejection right? He still can be with changmin and he can still make him fall for him right?

Kibum sighed and thought that he must come up with a plan to make changmin love him but how? He must ask jaejoong to help him because after all it was jaejoong who helped him by telling him what to say or do around changmin…

Kibum looked at changmin:' ok then if that is what you want'

Changmin nodded:' thank you'

Kibum tried to smile a little as he looked down:' so… did you like the candies yesterday?'

Changmin nodded his head:' yea they were great'

Kibum smiled and spent around an hour chatting with changmin and waiting for jaejoong to walk out of the hot tub room

After one hour and a half kibum sighed, he could not wait any longer, this wait was killing him so he stood up:' I just remembered that I need to talk to jaejoong hyung about something so… I need to go'

Changmin looked down and nodded, he thought that kibum is running away from him but he did not say anything or do anything while he watched the other man walk away from him to the hot tub room

Kibum walked toward the hot tub room and sighed, he knew that yunho will probably kill him if he interfered with their " special time" but he needed to talk to Jaejoong right now so he knocked the door and waited a few minutes before yunho opened the door half and looked at him:' sorry but its not a good time'

Kibum:' yea I can see but it's really important'

Jaejoong walked to kibum:' what is it?'

Kibum smiled bitterly:' it's about him…'

Jaejoong:' oh ok come on'

Jaejoong looked at yunho and kissed his cheek:' yunie I will be right back'

Yunho pouted but nodded:' I will wait in our room'

Jaejoong smiled while walking away with kibum at his side:' ok tell me what happened?"

Kibum:' I know he loves me but he is afraid to admit it and now he wants us to be friends and see where that will take us!!'

Jaejoong:' ok then you must make him admit that he loves you'

Kibum:' how?'

Jaejoong:' try to make him jealous, the oldest trick in the book but the most guarantied one too'

Kibum:' with whom?'

Jaejoong:' the young man at the reception desk, talk to him and maybe pay him a little to act as your lover for lunch and diner'

Kibum nodded:' ok thanks Jae, you're the best'

Kibum ran to the reception desk while jaejoong smiled and walked back to his bedroom to find yunho waiting for him impatiently, yunho hugged him ripping open his shirt:' now where were we?'

(The rest is up to your imagination this time xp because this chap is about kimin after all!)

AT LUNCH TIME:

Yunjae and yoosu were sitting together at a table for seven cuddling together while changmin sat there looking at them and sighed:' hyung why again are we seated to a table for seven when we are six?'

Jaejoong smiled:' oh we are seven'

Junsu:' how?'

Jaejoong smiled:' kibum met a new boy, our age, the one that works at the reception desk here and they just immediately got along like best friend but I think the boy have some feelings for kibum and the way I see it, it won't be long before kibum falls for him too'

Jaejoong looked at changmin to see his pale face and hurt eyes he sight and mumbled to himself:' sorry min but it's for your sake'

A minute later kibum entered the hall his hands around the young's boy waist while they both smiled happily and walked to the table and sat down, kibum and the boy sat right in front of changmin and kibum made sure to keep flirting and cuddling the boy every time changmin looked their way and he even fed him himself just like Yoochun was feeding Junsu and yunho was feeding jaejoong

Changmin just looked at the boy that just confessed to him with hurt in his eyes wondering how could he forgot what he just said and move on so quickly, he did not know why he felt like crying, why he felt like pushing the boy away and beating the crap out of him for touching his kibum!

Changmin kept thinking and did not touch his food, in the end the only reason he came up with for all this anger was that he is in love with kibum and so he was hurt to see the boy he loves flirting with a stranger!

After lunch kibum looked at his new boy:' let's go to the outdoors pool, ok?'

Changmin could not take it anymore so he stood up and looked at kibum:' come with me'

Kibum looked at changmin and smiled secretly as he knew that his plan had worked and followed changmin out of the hall while he took a mental not to buy jaejoong a gift for helping him so much

Changmin walked to the garden and looked at kibum with teary eyes:' how could you?'

Kibum hugged the crying changmin tightly while the younger boy kept hitting his chest:' you said you love me! You love me! Why were you with him? You can't love him! You can't'

Kibum smiled and hugged on changmin tighter:' I don't'

Changmin looked at kibum's eyes:' but…'

Kibum smiled:' the eldest trick in the book baby… to make you jealous so you will confess your love to me'

Changmin blushed a little:' I was NOT jealous!'

Kibum chuckled:' sure you were not, because you know that I love you and only you just like you love me and only me right?'

Changmin blushed harder and looked down to the ground:' I…'

Kibum smiled and placed his hand on Changmin's chin and slowly raised his head making him face him:' I love you'

And he kissed the younger boy's lips passionately wanting to make up for every second they spent apart while in the corner five figures smiled happily, the young boy looked at them:' so that is it? No I can go back to my work?

Jaejoong nodded:' thank you for your help'

The boy bowed and went back to his work while everyone went to the outdoors pool so they could spend some time together…

___________________________________________________________

next chap it KIMIN rated!!
comments are loved^^