Tea party

~♥♥prince IN disguise♥♥~ - completed-
It was time for the party, I helped appa and hyung around with the last details and then we stood to welcome the guests, I hated this, all the people that I don't know smiling and telling me how handsome am I or for how long we did not meet or something and these old ladies that wants to introduce me to their granddaughters

When we finished I walked back in to the party and started to look around, I walked to the kitchen to make sure that everything is fine but I was shocked to see that there was missing chefs, I looked around to see the chefs making little sandwiches I sighed and hurried to help them with the sandwiches, the head chef looked at me and smiled:' young master is so skilled'

I smiled:' thank you, but why are there some missing chefs?'

Head chef:' the cold'

I nodded and kept preparing the sandwiches until we finished and I looked at them:' need help with anything else?'

He smiled:' its alright, we finished most of the work, thanks for the help'

I smiled and walked out to the backyard where the party was, I looked around and was shocked to see park Yoochun the playboy from school looking at me, I looked at hyung who was near me:' hyung why is he here?'

Hyung:' park Yoochun? He is here is place of his father'

I:' why?'

Hyung:' he is our new work partner'

I sighed when park Yoochun walked to me and bowed, I smiled and looked at him and he smiled:' can we talk?'

I had no other choice I walked with him into a quite place in the garden and we sat down, he looked at me:' so you act like a poor guy when you are actually a super rich guy?'

I looked down:' I wanted to live a normal life, to be a normal high school boy and make friends and even fall in love…'

Yoochun nodded:' I want the same thing'

I looked at him:' what is going on between you and Junsu?'

Yoochun looked down:' we were best friends from kindergarten, but I… I fell in love with Junsu… he never said it but I'm sure he loves me back… I begged him and he agreed to go on a date with me… on the day of our date I did not come, he came home to check on me and saw me… he saw me in bed with another girl'

I looked at him:' what?'

He smiled a bitter smile:' the night before I was drinking tea with my uncle… he told me about this girl he wants me to marry and I denied… the next thing I remember is the look on junsu's face when he saw me in bed with her, both '

I looked at him:' so your uncle…'

Yoochun:' he drugged my tea… this girl he wants me to marry is his daughter actually… you see I'm the only heir to my father's companies and my uncle wants the money… he is not as rich as my dad so he was after me trying to make me marry his daughter for years… he did this and made sure that my dad saw us and now I'm engaged to her with out… Junsu found out and he thinks that I cheated on him… he won't talk to me or even hear me out'

I looked at Yoochun and saw the tears in his eyes:' I'm sorry'

He smiled bitterly:' I hate being rich and I hate this life'

I looked at him:' Junsu will forgive you I'm sure of it… just don't give up and try to break off this engagement'

Yoochun looked at me:' I tried to tell my father the truth but he did not believe me… he forced me into this engagement… its all because of the money'

I:' I'm sorry'

Yoochun smiled and looked at me:' it’s a nice party you have here'

I:' thanks'

Yoochun:' come, lets go back to the party'

I nodded and we walked back to the party and enjoyed ourselves, when the party ended I looked at Yoochun:' Yoochun, please…'

Yoochun smiled:' don't worry, I won't tell anyone about your family state'

I smiled and thanked him before he left, I looked at my appa and smiled, he looked at me:' your friend?'

I nodded and we all walked back into the house, the maids were cleaning the backyard so we went to the living room and sat down, we chatted together for a hour and appa insisted that I sleep over tonight so I agreed and we spent the night chatting together

When I went to bed I looked around me and sighed I actually missed the tiny bedroom in my apartment, I know it was not as good as this but still it was I don’t know more cozy?

I looked out of the window at the night sky and sighed I really missed yunho, it's been two days without seeing him and I miss him but why? I don't miss Junsu or Changmin this way and they are my friends too… could it be? No… no way this can't be… we are both guys… can it?

I sighed and looked at the little picture frame beside my bed:' umma, what is this feeling?'

I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep

I opened my eyes and saw three maids looking at me, they were carrying my cloth and stuff, I walked out of bed and into the bathroom, I took a quick shower and dressed my school uniform ad walked out, I looked at the maids who bowed to me and left the room, I ran downstairs and out of the house, the car was waiting for me in front of the door so I went in and the driver drove me home to the apartment

I ran up the staircase and into my apartment, I grabbed my school bag and walked out to see yunho just walking out of his apartment, he smiled at me and we walked together to school

We walked into class and sat down, seconds later Yoochun walked in, he looked at me and smiled:' good morning Jae'

I smiled at him:' oh good morning Yoochun… how is that thing going on?'

He shook his head:' so bad'

I smiled:' hwaiting'

He smiled ad walked to his seat, minutes later the bell rand but still Junsu did not come to class, he did not come all day and I got worried, after school I ran to Yoochun:' hey why did not Junsu came today?'

Yoochun:' I don't know I spent most of the morning in front of his building but he did not come out so I thought that he will if I left and I did…'

I sighed:' I'm going to check on him'

Yoochun:' tell me what is wrong with him ok?'

I nodded:' sure thing, don't worry'

Yoochun smiled and left while Changmin and yunho walked to me, Changmin eyed me:' since when did you and Yoochun hyung become friends?'

I hesitated:' we met in the weekend by chance and we talked'

Changmin shrugged and walked away:' I must go home now, tell me what happens with Junsu hyung'

I nodded and yunho walked to my side:' what is your relationship with that playboy?'

I was shocked, is he jealous by any chance? No it can't be! He is just acting like a good friend that is all:' hw is not a playboy he is nice'

Yunho looked at me:' how do you know?'

I looked down:' just because'

Yunho:' because what?'

I:' aahh… why do you care so much?'

Yunho:' just because'

I:' because what?'

Yunho:' because I care… we are here'

I looked at the building and frowned, he sound jealous but is he? I must make sure… but how?

We walked to junsu's apartment and knocked the door, a middle age woman opened the door and looked at us

Yunho bowed a little:' hello, we are junsu's friends… we came to check on him'

The woman:' oh come on in… Junsu have a little fever that is all… sorry but I must go or I will miss my flight'

We walked in and she walked out and closed the door, I looked around and saw a little door half opened, I walked to it and saw Junsu sleeping in bed, I walked in and smiled at him:' hey, how are you feeling?'

Junsu smiled at us:' not so good'

Yunho looked at him:' I will make you chicken soup'

Junsu:' thanks hyung'

Yunho walked out of the room and I looked at Junsu:' Yoochun is worried'

Junsu looked at the floor:' I don't care'

I smiled:' he loves you'

Junsu:' no he don't… he is just a playboy who does not care for other's feelings'

I:' what? I talked to him Junsu and he told me what happened'

Junsu:' oh did he tell you about the bet?'

I looked at him:' what bet?'

________________________________________________________

so what do you think?

comments are very welcomed^^