The Shim family problem

~♥♥prince IN disguise♥♥~ - completed-
I looked at yunho:' why would Changmin work on a construction site when his family is well off so they don't need the money right?'

Yunho nodded:' I thought so too but I don’t know boo'

I saw Yoochun and Junsu coming back to the classroom and ran to them:' Yoochun, I need to talk to you'

Yoochun looked confused but he walked with me to the rooftop, when I made sure that we are alone I looked at him:' I need you to do some back up search on the Shim Family condition'

Yoochun:' sure, but why won't you do it?'

I:' I have some problems right now?'

Yoochun:' what is it?'

I:' it's nothing but… I rather not ask my family's help unless we really need it'

Yoochun:' ok I will do it'

Yoochun took his mobile out and called a number; he talked for a few minutes and then hanged up:' they will bring me the information in two hours'

I nodded:' Changmin is working at night in a construction site'

Yoochun:' what? why?'

I:' I don't know, that is why I need your help'

Yoochun smiled:' its ganna be okay hyung'

I smiled:' it's the first time you called me hyung'

He smiled while we walked back together to the classroom, yunho and Junsu were sitting near the window and talking about something, when we reached yunho hugged me:' look what we found baby'

Junsu handed me a newspaper that was dated to yesterday, I looked at the front page and there was a huge article so I started to read:'

THE SHIM FAMILY BANKRUPT!

The well off Shim family who owns a chain of a successful restaurant went bankrupt this weekend when Mr. Shim lost all his money in an illegal gambling game, the father ran out of the country leaving his only son who is only 16 with a debt of a 1 million dollar to pay, the mother knowing what happened had a very strong nerve break down and she is still in a coma in the hospital fighting for her life

The only son Shim Changmin who goes to Seoul high had to choose between paying his father's debt or going to jail for 20 years, when we asked him he said:' I'm doing all I can to pay off the debt' and a very close sources to the boy assured us that Changmin sold the family house and everything he owns and even took his own money from his bank account to pay the debt back but he still have a little bit more to pay back

The school principle announced that the Shim family owes the school a big amount of money and if the boy can't pay it in a week then they will have no other choice than to suspend the boy from going to school

The Shim family owed most of her money to the Kim and Park families, but we still have no information about the companies respond after the last events…'

I looked at yunho:' we must go and be there with him'

Yunho nodded:' and we will go right after school baby'

Yoochun looked at me:' Jae, come with me'

We walked into an empty classroom:' I will talk to me dad and see if I do something to help him, can you do the same?'

I:' I don't know… it depends on the family leader'

Yoochun:' can't you talk to him… I mean he helped you the first time'

I:' I can't'

Yoochun:' what? Why?'

I:' the last time when I ditched school and went home… the family leader wanted to see me so I went to talk to him… he asked me something that I could not do… he told me that I could never come back and ask him for help even if it was a life or death issue!'

Yoochun:' what? I thought he was the nice mystery guy who helped you'

I:' so did I, but looks like he is not'

Yoochun:' then talk to your father maybe he can ask him'

I:' he is in London… we must wait until he comes back'

Yoochun:' what about your hyung?'

I:' I will try to talk to him'

We both heard the bell ring but we did not care, I took my mobile phone and called my hyung:'

Hyung:' hello?'

I:' hyung, it's me'

Hyung:' Jae… what is it?'

I:' I… it's about the shim family problem'

Hung:' oh what is it?'

I:' hyung the boy is my friend… can you help him? I know you can help him… please hyung talk to the family leader… maybe he will listen to you… please'

Hyung:' ok…I must go to him anyway so don't worry I will ask him'

I:' thank you hyung'

Hyung:' anytime… now go back to your classes'

I:' ok'

I hanged up and looked at Yoochun:' hyung will try to talk to the family leader but he can't promise me anything'

Yoochun nodded and took out his mobile and called his father:'

Yoochun:' hi, dad?'

---

Yoochun:' it's about the Shim debut'

---

Yoochun:' I was wondering if there is any way to help him?'

---

Yoochun:' its not fare that a 16 years old boy have to quite school and work in a construction site to be able to pay his father's debut'

---

Yoochun:' WHAT?'

---

Yoochun:' fine, I will find a way'

---

Yoochun:' like I care!'

---

Yoochun:' I know'

---

Yoochun:' sorry, I can't promise you that!'

---

Yoochun:' I don't care who I have to fight! He is like my brother dad!'

---

Yoochun:' WHAT?'

---

Yoochun:' I just can't believe this!'

---

Yoochun:' fine bye!'

Yoochun hanged out and looked at me:' I think your hyung will tell you that the all mighty Kim family leader had threatened that if anyone helps Changmin, he will destroy him so my father can't do anything and so will your hyung… sorry Jae but I don't know what to do… if we try to help Changmin, he will destroy my father's company and Junsu's parents as well!'

I:' Omg, this can't be true… why?'

Yoochun shrugged and sighed, but I felt guilty… this cant be because of me right? I mean because I did not take that silver ring, right?

But… what if it is about me? I won't be able to take it… I must help Changmin with this problem! No matter what happened and whatever the family leader will do to me … I MUST AND I WILL!!

__________________________________________________________

comments are really welcomed!!