Diner and a harsh break up!

~♥♥prince IN disguise♥♥~ - completed-
Yoochun:' I won't break up with him! I won't leave him and I won't marry anyone else but him!'

Mr. Park:' when were you going to tell me this?'

Yoochun:' why should I?'

Mr. Park:' because I'm your dad for crying out loud!'

Yoochun:' so you know now, what are you going to so about it?'

Mr. Park:' I want to meet him at diner tonight!'

Yoochun:' what? this is in an hour!'

Mr. Park:' I know that already!'

Yoochun:' why?'

Mr. Park:' I want to meet my son's lover'

Yoochun:' no one will ever be able to separate us!'

Mr. Park:' I won't do that'

Yoochun:' you won't?'

Mr. Park:' no, I respect love in all of its kinds… no one can control love and no one can control their hearts!'

Yoochun:' wow… I never thought that I will hear you say that'

Mr. Park:' aish… now, go bring your lover to the house for diner!'

Yoochun:' fine'

Mr. Park smiled and looked at his son as he walked out of his office:' you grow up so much my son'

Yoochun ran to his car and drove to junsu's apartment, he knocked the door and waited a few minutes before Junsu opened the door and locked at him:' chunie, what are you doing here?'

Yoochun:' I'm free from the engagement!'

Junsu widened his eyes:' really?'

Yoochun nodded and smiled while Junsu hugged him:' finally'

Yoochun smiled:' and now I'm all yours Kim Junsu!'

Junsu blushed a little and looked at Yoochun who smiled:' I told my dad about you and he wants to meet you at diner, now'

Junsu pulled away from the hug:' what? Why?'

Yoochun saw the fear and hesitation in his lover eyes and smiled:' oh don't worry he accepts us baby'

Junsu:' really?'

Yoochun:' he said that he respects love in all its kinds'

Junsu:' wow!'

Yoochun:' I said the same thing'

Junsu looked at Yoochun:' are you sure?'

Yoochun smiled and nodded, he held on junsu's arm:' I will be with you the whole time, don't worry baby'

Junsu nodded:' ok I will come'

Yoochun smiled while Junsu locked his apartment and walked with Yoochun to his car, they went in and Yoochun drove back home

When they reached Yoochun stopped the car in front of the house and walked out and ran to open the door for Junsu who smiled a little and walked out, he looked at the big house and sighed he did not come here for a long time but nothing really changed

Yoochun held on junsu's hand as they walked together into the house, Yoochun looked at one of the maids:' is father home?'

The maid:' not yet master'

Yoochun nodded:' ok bring us some cold cola to drink while we wait in the living room'

The maid bowed and left while Yoochun took Junsu to the living room and made him sit on his lap

Junsu who was blushing shyly tried to stand up but Yoochun's hands held him in his place:' you won't go anywhere baby'

Junsu whined:' but chunie… please ….I'm embarrassed'

Yoochun smiled at his lover cuteness but acted like sad:' you're embarrassed of me?'

Junsu looked at Yoochun:' what? No! Never!'

Yoochun smiled and kissed junsu's pinkish lips passionately while the maid walked in the room with the tray and two cups of ice cola, she placed them on the table and hurried outside the room

Minutes later Yoochun pulled away and looked at the blushing Junsu and smiled:' you taste so sweet baby'

Junsu smiled while Yoochun handed him a cup of cola:' drink, baby'

Junsu drank his cola and looked at Yoochun who was looking at him and smiling:' chunie, you are staring at me'

Yoochun:' that is because I can't believe that you are here with me again… I'm afraid that it will be a dream and soon I will wake up to face the cruel reality'

Junsu caressed Yoochun's cheek:' but it is real and I am here with you'

Yoochun smiled and hugged on Junsu:' never leave me alone again, you hear me?'

Junsu nodded his head:' I will never leave'

Yoochun smiled at him, suddenly they heard the sound of the door being opened and closed and they both knew that Mr. Park is back

Yoochun stood up with Junsu and looked at his father who just entered the living room:' dad this is the love of my life Kim Junsu'

Junsu bowed a little:' nice to meet you sir'

Mr. Park smiled a little:' oh no need to be this formal with me, just call me dad like Yoochun do and we will be fine, now come on diner is served'

The three of them walked to the dinning hall and sat down, junsu's seat was right next to Yoochun who spent all the diner adding food to Junsu's plate

Mr. Park looked at the two of them and smiled, never in his life before he saw Yoochun takes care of someone this much, his little playboy son had grown up to become a fine young man whose in love with a cute fine young man
After a nice diner Yoochun went to drive Junsu back home, they walked into Yoochun's car and he drove to junsu's house

Junsu looked at Yoochun:' diner was nice, your father is great'

Yoochun smiled:' I'm glad you liked it baby'

Junsu smiled:' but I ate enough for a whole week because of you'

Yoochun chuckled:' well, you are too skinny you must eat more to be healthy'

Junsu smiled and looked at his lover driving, when they reached the building Yoochun stopped the car and pulled Junsu for a sweet gentle kiss before he smiled:' good night baby, sweet dreams'

Junsu smiled:' good night' and he walked into the building and to his apartment, Yoochun smiled and drove back home, he found his father sitting in the living room drinking coffee so he walked to him:' what do you think of Junsu?'

Mr. Park smiled:' he is a fine young man, I liked him and he is very cute too'

Yoochun smiled:' and my lover'

Mr. Park shook his head:' take care of him Yoochun'

Yoochun:' of course I will'

Mr. Park smiled while Yoochun walked upstairs to his room…

MEANTIME AT THE NIGHT CLUB:

Eun Hee walked into the night club after she cancelled her engagement with Yoochun and looked around, she was wearing a strapless mini red dress with black high heeled shoes and of course a heavy makeup on her face

She looked around until she found Kim Jin Ho sitting alone at a table in the corner, she walked to him and sat down smiling from ear to ear and looked at him:' I cancelled the engagement'

Kim Jin Ho:' good, I want nothing to do with you anymore!'

Eun Hee:' what?'

Kim Jin Ho:' you heard me… if you came near me you will regret it'

Eun Hee:' you can't do this to me!'

Kim Jin Ho handed her a paper from court that said that she must stay 100 meters at least away from him or she will go to jail

Eun Hee looked at Kim Jin Ho:' NO! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!'

Kim Jin Ho stood up and left but she ran after him and tried to reach for his hand, suddenly a strong bodyguard came from behind her:' you are not allowed to touch master! Come near him again and you go to jail!'

The bodyguard walked with Kim Jin Ho out of the club leaving a very shocked Eun Hee there…

_______________________________________________________

comments are loved (^_^)