Fighting for freedom part3

~♥♥prince IN disguise♥♥~ - completed-
At 5:30 Yoochun walked into the restaurant with a girl holding his arm while he was hugging her waist, they both walked and sat on the table across the restaurant from Kim Jin Ho and Eun Hee

Eun Hee saw Yoochun walking in and she felt her eyes widen when the girl sat on his lap and started to make out with him, even when the waiter came to take their order they did not pull away, she tried to breath and calm herself down but she could not calm down when she saw HER soon to be husband flirting with ANOTHER woman

Kim Jin Ho looked at Eun Hee and to the direction she saw looking at and smiled, the plan is working on and now he must do his share of the plan

Kim Jin Ho looked at Eun Hee:' what is it?'

Eun Hee:' oh no thing… its just no thing'

Kim Jin Ho:' ok then lets eat'

Eun Hee nodded her head and looked at the plate in front of her and started to eat but she could not stop herself from looking at Yoochun every now and then just to make sure that he did not see her so she wanted to finish eating as fast as she could they will leave as soon as possible

Eun Hee was paying to much attention to Yoochun that she did not look here she was placing the cup which was in her hand, she thought that it was on the table so she freed it but for her bad luck the cup was placed half on the table and half in the air so it felt on her mini white dress

She felt the cold drink on her dress and immediately looked to see the lemonade on her dress; she screamed is shock and stood up, Kim Jin Ho hurried to her and started to wipe the dress with a napkin,

Yoochun smiled to himself when he heard her scream, it was his chance now, he turned his head and faked a surprised expression when his eyes met hers, he stood up and walked to their table to hear Kim Jin Ho saying:' omo are you okay baby?'

Yoochun walked to them and held Eun Hee wrist harshly:' I told you that you are not allowed to flirt with another man as long as you’re my fiancée!'

And he dragged her out of the restaurant and pushed her into his car:' I will make you suffer… I will destroy your chances with Kim Jin Ho just wait and see!'

Eun Hee looked at Yoochun angrily; he is turning into an obstacle in the way of her relationship with Kim Jin Ho, her free card to royalty and luxurious and she knew she had to do something about it… she can't let him destroy her chances to be rich!

Yoochun drove Eun Hee home and she walked out of the car angrily, she walked into her house to see her father sitting reading the newspaper in the living room, she walked to him:' dad, we need to talk!'

Her father looked at her:' what is it? What happened to your dress?'

Eun Hee:' it's all because of that bug Yoochun!'

Her father:' oh bare with it a little more until you two marry and then you can do whatever you want!'

Eun Hee:' no dad! I won't marry Yoochun'

Her dad:' what? Had you gone mad? We need the money!'

Eun Hee:' I know but Kim Jin Ho saw me in the night club the other night and he was starting to fall for me but Yoochun dragged me away! Today I was with him on a date just now but park Yoochun had to come again and drag me away and ruin everything!'

Her dad:' the famous Kim Jin Ho?'

Eun Hee nodded

Her dad:' the eldest son to the Kim family?'

Eun Hee nodded again

Her father:' and he is falling for you?'

Eun Hee nodded for the third time

Her father smiled:' fine then, we will break the engagement with Yoochun later!'

Suddenly Eun Hee's mobile started to ring she answered:'

Eun Hee:' hello?'

Kim Jin Ho:' I just wanted to make sure that your home and that beast did not touch you or hurt you'

Eun Hee:' oh thank you, Jin Ho ah, but he is driving me crazy!'

Kim Jin Ho:' then break the engagement with him now and meet me at the same club tonight, I have a very important thing to give you and tell you!'

Eun Hee smirked:' okay, I will do it and be there at 8'

Kim Jin Ho:' ok see you then love'

Eun Hee:' ok bye'

Kim Jin Ho:' bye'

Eun Hee looked at her father:' I think he will propose tonight! He said that he have an important thing to give me and tell me if I break the engagement with Yoochun today!'

Her father smiled:' I will go see my dear brother now!'

AT THE PARK COMPANY BUILDING, CEO OFFICE:

Mr. Park was so busy preparing for a meeting in the states tomorrow when he heard a knock on his office door, he looked to see his younger brother smiling at him:' oh, come on in'

His brother walked in and sat down

Mr. Park:' what brings you here brother? Something wrong with Eun Hee? I don't want anything to happen to my future daughter in law!'

His brother smirked:' I'm hear to tell you that we want to break the engagement'

Mr. Park:' what? Why? Yoochun did wrong and he must pay for what he did!'

His brother:' well you see your son did not do anything! I drugged him and placed him in bed with Eun Hee to force him to marry her but now I don't want him anywhere near my daughter!'

Mr. Park:' what? Why?'

His brother:' well I need money and you had it, I asked Yoochun for years to marry Eun Hee but he won't you know why? Because he is damn gay! And now Kim Jin Ho is going to propose to Eun Hee tonight so we need to break the engagement!'

Mr. Park:' so you tricked me for money?'

His brother:' hell yea!'

Mr. Park:' get out! You are no longer a brother of mine!'

His brother:' fine by me! Who needs you when he got the all mighty Kim family by his side?'

Mr. Park looked at his brother with hate as he walked out of the office; Mr. Park took his mobile phone and called his only son:

Yoochun:' hello?'

Mr. Park:' Yoochun come to my office right now!'

Yoochun:' what happened?'

Mr. Park:' just come!'

And he hanged up

HALF AN HOUR LATER:

Yoochun walked into his father's office and looked at him:' what is it dad?'

Mr. Park:' your uncle was here… he told me what happened that night'

Yoochun:' and?'

Mr. Park:' I'm sorry I did not believe you son'

Yoochun:' it's okay'

Mr. Park:' he cancelled the engagement because Kim Jin Ho is going to propose to Eun Hee tonight'

Yoochun smiled:' great'

Mr. Park:' no, not so great'

Yoochun:' why?'

Mr. Park:' if Eun Hee marries the Kim's son then your uncle will control the Kim's companies and he will destroy our company'

Yoochun:' but he won't'

Mr. Park:' what?'

Yoochun:' my friend, the younger son of the Kim's family helped me break free from this engagement by asking his brother Kim Jin Ho to seduce Eun Hee and make her believe that he loves her until she beaks up with me and then he will ditch her, so tonight he won't propose to her he will break up with her!'

Mr. Park:' are you sure?'

Yoochun:' 100%'

Mr. Park smiled:' one more thing'

Yoochun:' what?'

Mr. Park:' are you or are you not gay?'

Yoochun:' yes I am… I have a lover'

Mr. Park:' WHAT?'

_________________________________________________

what do you think?
what will yoochun's father do?
comments are loved^^