The second death alarm

~♥♥prince IN disguise♥♥~ - completed-
The next day Mr. Kim was sitting in his office as usual reading the morning newspaper when he saw the front page article :(

LIFE.CO REVIVES AND TAKES OVER ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT CONTRACTS IN THE MARKET!

The new CEO to Life co. seemed to have successfully revived the company that went bankrupt a few years ago, Mr. Kim Heechul who bought the company used a lot of money to revive the company and top the best successful companies chart in one day Beneath the Kim co. and the Black co. (an: Siwan's company)

The new Life. co just signed a contract with 5 billion us $ with the most important company in china so now Life co. with provide Chinese companies with security systems and alerts

Kyuhyun the head of the Chinese company said that Life. co gave the best offer and in the last minute so they could not turn them down and agreed to sign the contract in the same day instead of Black co. ….)

Mr. Kim took his mobile and called kibum:

Kibum:' hello?'

Mr. Kim:' did you see the newspaper?'

Kibum:' yes, I'm on my way to the office right now'

Mr. Kim:' I will wait for you'

Kibum:' I will be there in five minutes'

Mr. Kim:' ok then'

They both hanged up and Mr. Kim waited for kibum to come, about five minutes later kibum opened the door and entered with changmin by his side, changmin bowed and sat on the couch near the door while kibum walked to Mr. Kim and bowed a little:' I talked to Heechul yesterday, he sent the first death alarm and he is going to send the second one today, he…'

Suddenly the door opened and Heechul walked in:' hello everyone'

Mr. Kim smiled:' you did a wonderful job yesterday'

Heechul bowed dramatically and smiled:' well thank you all it took was a small call to my baby and he gave me the contract at once'

Kibum sighed:' how many babies do you have?'

Heechul frowned:' why do you ask?'

Kibum:' now what?'

Heechul:' Black co. had lost all it's power in china and I called my baby in London and he will give me the most impotent contract in there too'

Mr. Kim:' wow'

Kibum:' when will you send the next alarm?'

Heechul:' it's already sent! He should get it by…now'

Mr. Kim:' what is the second alarm?'

Heechul:' the first was a bloody rose which means that he will lose the thing he loves the second alarm is a bloody little coffin which symbols to the secrets of the past that you burred deep in the forgotten memory'

Kibum:' and in that case it will be…'

Heechul:' the big secret is for later… it’s the big finish but for now it's small secrets'

Kibum:' like what?'

Heechul:' small things like doing drugs and alcohol and things like this that you will see in the newspaper tomorrow morning and that will make his company go down the hill'

Kibum sighed:' sometimes you make me feel scared of you!'

Heechul:' and you should my friend… you got your gun right?'

Kibum nodded

Changmin:' you got a gun? Why?'

Kibum hugged on changmin:' to make sure that he won't touch you baby, to make sure that we are safe and that everything will be fine'

Changmin:' you know how to use a gun?'

Heechul:' he was the second best in the shooting club back in London, second after me'

Changmin:' but I hate guns…'

Kibum:' don’t worry baby, you won't even see it… it was with me yesterday and you did not notice it baby not even when…'

Changmin blushed and covered kibum's mouth

Heechul chuckled:' when what?'

Changmin: 'nothing'

Heechul:' you mean when you tow made love like hungry beasts'

Kibum:' yah I think that will be you'

Heechul:' but my babies love it; want me to give you some tips?'

Kibum looked like he was thinking about the offer when changmin hit him:' yah don’t even think about it or else I will never let you touch me again! I will go to jaejoong hyung'

Mr. Kim chuckled

Heechul:' oh baby I think that that handsome babe will kick you out in two hours so he could jump on your hyung and eat him up!'

Kibum:' yah only I call him baby!'

Changmin sighed:' I will go to the cafeteria to have some drink'

Kibum:' don't walk out of the company'

Changmin nodded his head and walked out the office and downstairs to the first floor…

SOMEWHERE ELSE:

Siwan was sitting by himself still angry and mad about losing that Chinese contract, Heechul made him lose it! It was a very important contract and he needed it to prove his powers to everyone and the rumors says that Heechul will win the contract in London too

It was all too much and he could not allow it to go on like this anymore

Suddenly the door opened and the maid walked in holding a small box:' sir, this just came for you'

Siwan took the box and signaled her to leave before he sat down on the couch and opened the box

There inside the carton box was an opened small wooden coffin filled with blood and under it there was the newspaper

Siwan took the news paper and read the front page :(

BLACK CO. CEO'S UNKNOWEN HISTORY

The bright CEO seems to have an unknown black history with doing drugs and drinking alcohol and as the pictures at the side shows him in a party at 3 am with two empty bottles of whiskey in front of him and a bag of drugs at his side,

A trustworthy source told us that Mr. Choi had been into rehab before for drinking and using drugs and he was even arrested more than once for driving while drinking but it never seemed to help him stop

The same source also gave us this picture (a picture) that shows Mr. Choi in the age of 17 with a drug needle in his hand and it seems like he was planning to take it

Mr. Choi was hospitalized a few times in London and LA and a few other countries after taking a lot pills of medicine to make him feel the same high he feels from drugs and we even have the hospital names, locations, and guess what we even have the room number and even more!

Mr. Choi seems to be a well known star in all the famous nightclubs in London and he was even a VIP member and he was a couple of times in Faces nightclub in London, the club that was closed and attacked by the SWAP team and was known to be the drug and gambling center in London and seems like there too Mr. Choi was a VIP member!

All this black past was removed and well sealed by Mr. Choi himself until today when his best friend came to us and told us that he is willing to expose the truth and hear this FOR FREE just to let everyone know the truth because he could not take the guilt anymore knowing that people are paying him and investing in his company while he goes to gamble with the money!

So now after stating the truth in front of you we leave you all the choice to continue and support the Black co. or withdraw your money and stay safe, it's your choice…)

Siwan could not believe his eyes! This article will destroy his company and he could not let it happen! He can’t let that idiot destroy him again! He must pay!! Yes, he must!

Siwan stood up and called someone on the phone and smiled, it will work and they will suffer the worst punishment for facing him! Oh they will see

BACK TO THE KIM COMPANY:

Changmin was sitting in the cafeteria alone enjoying his milkshake when he saw a police officer in front of him

The officer:' Shim Changmin?'

Changmin nodded

The officer:' you are under arrest for money cleaning and gambling'

Changmin:' what?'

The officer:' come with me right now or I will drag you to the station!'

Changmin:' no… there must be a mistake!'

The officer took out his handcuffs: ' you have the right to stay silent and everything you say will be used against you in court…'

Changmin was dragged out of the company by the strong police officer and into the police car, the ride to the police station was silent one changmin kept on sobbing silently saying that he is innocent but no one heard him

In the station the officer dragged changmin into the jail and throw him in before he locked the door:' stay here'

Changmin:' wait! I want to use the phone... please'

The officer:' no! You are not allowed to use the phone!'

Changmin:' I have the right to have one phone call'

The officer:' not here you don't now shut up before I come in and smash your face!'

Changmin started to cry as he sat in the corner looking at all the scary people around him and shaking wanting kibum by his side, wanting to get out of here right now, wanting to know what the hell is going on here!

Changmin looked around him to see a scary man covered with tattoos coming to his direction so he started to shake and cry harder fearing the look in the man's eye and wondering why he was hiding his right hand behind his back, what will he do to him…

TBC>>

________________________________________________________

hide behind a bazookaprof shield

what do you think?