Settling

Mean Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N] The story from here on out will start to differ from Mean Girls the movie while still keeping the main elements. After all, it's no fun if it's exactly like the movie right? Lol. 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s been four weeks since Kyungsoo first enrolled as a student at EXO High School and he can finally say he was getting used to it and starting to fit in. Majority of his time was spent with The Fabs, but he still managed to make time to be with Chen and Xiumin as well. Things were looking great except for the fact that Kai hasn’t talked to him since he saw him with Baekhyun at the mall. It upset him so Kyungsoo tried not to think about it too much.

“Hey.” Baekhyun calls and snaps Kyungsoo out of his chain of thoughts.

“Oh, sorry what?” Kyungsoo asked.

“They just said on the radio that our favorite song is about to come on, and we ALWAYS dance to it together.” Baekhyun says while getting up and stretching.

Kyungsoo turned to see Luhan and Sehun also getting up as if this was some sort of important event. It’s the first time he’s going to spend the night with them and he’s actually quite nervous about this whole ordeal. He didn’t want to mess things up now.

“What song is it? I wasn’t paying attention.”

“It’s called Fancy, by some new white chick called Iggy Aza-something. It’s SUCH a bop.” Luhan said cheerily while hopping up and down.

“A what?” Kyungsoo had no idea what in the world a ‘bop’ was.

“It means like ‘awesome song’ or something along the lines.” Sehun answered.

Kyungsoo mindlessly nodded his head and waited for this ‘Fancy’ song to come on. About a minute later he heard a loud ‘DUN DUN DUN’ blast out from the radio and all of Baekhyun, Luhan, and Sehun squealed before getting into position.

“You can just watch this time since you don’t know our dance.” Baekhyun said when he saw Kyungsoo confused.

Kyungsoo sighed in relief and sat back to watch this whole thing go down.

“FIRST THING’S FIRST I’M THE REALEST!” They all sang loudly doing some awkward and provocative dance move. Kyungsoo hoped that he would not have to do what they were doing which looked something like humping the floor at the moment.

A few lines into the song and the other boys were literally shaking their violently and Kyungsoo turned down the radio a little scared for his life.

“What in the hell are you guys doing? Shaking your asses like that isn’t dancing!” Kyungsoo said while covering his currently large-than-life eyes as the other three kept dancing even with the lowered volume.

“It’s called twerking.” Sehun said as a matter of factly. “It’s actually good for my abs. I don’t really have an to be shaking so I really just end up working out my stomach when I shake my hips like this.”

“It looks so disgusting though…like…it looks like you’re taking a crap, but there is a piece of poop stuck in your so you’re shaking to get it out.” Kyungsoo commented. “As long as it’s only done in private I guess it doesn’t matter, still disgusting though.”

“Private? What do you think goes on at Prom?” Baekhyun asked a little shocked at Kyungsoo’s lack of knowledge on the art of twerking. “Certainly not the sprinkler anyways if that’s what you’re thinking.”

“Well duh,” Luhan said out of nowhere. “Why would there be sprinklers at Prom? I don’t think the people would appreciate that.”

“Sprinkler is the name of the dance.” Baekhyun correctly, clearly annoyed. “Just be quiet.”

Luhan pouted while going to sit down on Baekhyun’s bed. Sehun went to comfort him knowing Luhan could start crying at any moment. No one knew why it was so easy to make Luhan cry, but Baekhyun stopped caring after say the 20th time he made it happen. However, it still makes Sehun uncomfortable so he always attempts to make Luhan feel better before the waterworks appear.

Baekhyun took a look at them and rolled his eyes. “ it up Luhan. Stop crying for everything, my god.”

Luhan balled his fists and tried to hold in his tears, but Sehun could tell he was about to break. He didn’t want to have to deal with a crying Luhan all night, so he did the only thing he knew would distract Baekhyun from continuing to attack Luhan.

“Kyungsoo likes Kai!” He blurted out while grabbing Luhan and running out of the room.

Kyungsoo froze at the sudden confession, and he noticed that Baekhyun did as well. They sat in silence for a few minutes before Baekhyun broke it. He had a smile on his face, but Kyungsoo wasn’t sure if it was genuine. He wouldn’t imagine it was.

“You like Kai?” He asked calmly.

“Uh, I mean…No…well kinda...I mean…” Kyungsoo stuttered nervously, now afraid for his life. He was at Baekhyun’s house…at night…now alone with him in his room. Baekhyun could kill him now and no one would know a thing besides the two other people that Baekhyun has wrapped around his pretty little fingers.

“Look, if you like Kai that’s completely OK with me.” Baekhyun said while resting an arm of Kyungsoo’s shoulder.

“W-what?” Kyungsoo asked in disbelief. “You’re not mad?”

“Of course not. Kai and I broke up months ago, but you should know he isn’t as great as he seems. All he cares about are sports and his friends.” Bae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter