Wet Dream

Mean Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I love you.” Kyungsoo whispered as Kai towered above him. They were laying on Kyungsoo’s bed until Kai apparently got a little bored and decided to make a move on the shorter.

“I love you too, Kyunggie” Kai teased while lowering himself to peck Kyungsoo on the lips. He then brought himself back up and stuck his tongue at the older.

“Gross don’t call me that. You’ll remind me of my parents, and you’ve met them. They’re weird, I don’t want to think of them when I think of you. When I think of you, I want to think of your gorgeous smile and your caring personality” Kyungsoo whined while patting his hand on Kai’s clothed chest. Kai was wearing a nice shirt, Kyungsoo noticed, and that nice shirt would sure look good crumpled on his carpet floor right… but no it was too soon, they just got together. But they were already saying ‘I Love You’ to each other so maybe it wasn’t…

“Are you a ?” Kai asked out of nowhere as if he knew what Kyungsoo was currently thinking.

“WHAT?” Kyungsoo asked incredulously, almost choking on his spit. How did Kai just happen to always know what he was thinking about? It was getting weird, and if anything just embarrassing because Kyungsoo couldn’t hide anything from the younger. Even his embarrassing feelings.

“I don’t want to pressure you or anything, so if you’re a and don’t want to have with me that’s fine, just tell me.” Kai said with a small shrug while staring into Kyungsoo’s eyes. Kyungsoo could feel himself melting under the other’s piercing gaze.

“I mean, yes I’m a , but that doesn’t mean I never want to have !” Kyungsoo added quickly. “I’d be happy if you were my first time!”

“Someone is a little excited at the thought of having with me I guess…” Kai laughed to himself. “Just promise me something.”

“Of course.” Kyungsoo smiled.

“A lot of people at school really only like me for my face and body, promise you’re not like that Ok? I want more than a relationship that revolves around . You mean a lot to me.” Kai smiled nervously. Maybe he said too much, or maybe he was trying to move too fast with their relationship, Kyungsoo didn’t seem to take it that way…he looked like he found it endearing if anything.

“You know I’m not like that.” Kyungsoo reassured while bringing a hand up to caress the younger’s face. “You’re special to me.”

“I know.” Kai said before leaning down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter