Stranger

Mean Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N] This chapter ...so yeah... [A/N]

 

 

“No, absolutely not.” Kyungsoo said as the four of them currently sat in his bed. All of Chanyeol, Xiumin, Chen, and him were at his house to discuss just how they were going to tell Kai about this whole set up relationship known to the school as ‘ChanSoo’.

“Why? It would give him a heart attack!” Xiumin said mischievously.

“The whole reason I wanted to tell him, you know so he WON’T have a heart attack.” Kyungsoo complained. “I’m not going along with this.”

“Yes you are.” Xiumin stated. “It’s the only way I’ll help take down Baekhyun.”

“You’re blackmailing me to do this stupid plan for you? Just so you can have your laughs?” Kyungsoo pouted. “Chanyeol what do you have to say about this?”

“Uh…” Chanyeol didn’t really know what he was supposed to say.

“You’re my boyfriend remember?” Kyungsoo while jumping dramatically into Chanyeol’s arms. “So you are forced to agree with everything I say until we officially break up.”

“But everyone in here knows we aren’t really dating…” Chanyeol stated. “So if you don’t mind…” He said while dumping Kyungsoo on the floor.

"Rude.” Kyungsoo said while rubbing the back of his head. “I could have a concussion.”

“Well think of that next time you decide to throw yourself into my lap.” Chanyeol said with a small smile.

“To think I considered you good boyfriend material.” Kyungsoo pretended to scowl. “You and Baekhyun deserve each other.”

“That’s why you need to go along with this.” Chanyeol said, kind of trapping Kyungsoo in his own joke. “So I can get Baekhyun.” He finished with a smile.

“I didn’t actually mean you guys-”

“Too late.” Chen said. “He agrees to do it.”

“You guys are s. You’re not the ones who have to keep putting up with Baekhyun.” Kyungsoo whined. “Seriously, it’s REALLY hard to keep acting like a snappy , even if it’s a little fun.”

“Come on, it’s only for another few weeks max.” Xiumin said.

“I’ll see if I last that long.” Kyungsoo pouted. “So I can tell Kai soon right?”

“You know the plan.” Xiumin smirked.

“But the talent show isn’t for another week.” Kyungsoo complained. “Can I do it sooner?”

“No.” Xiumin said sternly. “This is going to be perfect.”

 

 

 

6 days later, on the night before the talent show

 

 

 

“Open up.” Said a voice from behind Baekhyun’s door.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes, he didn’t feel like talking to his stupid step-mother right now. He was just going to pretend to be sleep by not answering and not making noise. Unfortunately for him, she didn’t seem content with silence as a response so she began to bang on the door.

Baekhyun sighed before slugging out of bed and going to open his door. “What?” He asked with obvious annoyance.

“What happened to my blood red porcelain bowl?” She asked and Baekhyun widened his eyes. He forgot that Luhan accidentally broke that when he was showing them his dad’s office area in the house last week.

“I don’t know.” He answered nervously.

“Baekhyun,” She started while rubbing her temples, “That bowl costs $10 Million. Your father bought it for me and gave it to me as a gift on our wedding night.”

“I know that.”

“So where the is it?” She hissed.

“I said I don’t know, so if you would please let me go back to sleep that would be nice.” Baekhyun said while turning around and hoping she took that and left. Of course it didn’t work, but couldn’t blame him for hoping.

“Baekhyun, you do not want to piss me off. If neither me, nor your father moved it, that means you’re the only person left. Where. Is. It?” She snarled.

“I said-”

She cut him off, clearly not in the mood for Baekhyun usual attitude, “Don’t play with me. I want to know where it is, and I want to know now. Did you sell it or something?” She asked.

“No I didn’t.” Baekhyun answered truthfully. “And I didn’t do anything to it.”

“Then where is it? Stop beating around the bush and tell me because I know you’re involved with its disappearance.”

“I don’t know!” Baekhyun yelled, which he knows he probably shouldn’t have done. Before he could even know what was happening, he felt a hand find its way into his hair and pull…hard. He screamed in pain as his step-mother began yanking on his hair and pulling him around.

“Stop lying to me!” She screamed in his face. “That bowl is worth more than your life. Do you realize that?” She asked with venom leaking from her voice.

“Luhan broke it!” Baekhyun yelled at her, if he was going to be thrown around regardless he might as well just tell her anyways.

That seemed to be a mistake as all it did was infuriate her even more. Baekhyun screamed again as she began to drag him out of him room still by pulling on his hair. He could begin to feel his head ache at the constant pulling. He used all of his will to stop himself from crying out because he didn’t want to give her the satisfaction of knowing she hurt him. Screaming was Ok, but to Baekhyun, crying was not an option.

Baekhyun knew what she planned on doing, and he was honestly looking forward to it. His father has never directly seen her abusing him, and maybe seeing her right now could open his eyes and see who he’s really married to.

Once he was final

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter