The Truth

Mean Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You’re here.” Baekhyun said flatly. “I figured you’d already transferred.”

“Knock it off, you know I’m not transferring.” Kyungsoo frowned.

“Aw.” Baekhyun said while tilting his head to the side with a fake pout. “Thanks for ruining my good day.”

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and made to walk past Baekhyun before the older stopped him by grabbing him tightly on the shoulder. “What were you and Chanyeol talking about?”

“What?” Kyungsoo asked. “We were talking about nothing, besides it’s none of your business.”

Baekhyun cocked one of his eyebrows at this assertion. “You, the person I hate the most in this world, talking to my boyfriend is none of my business?”

“Quite frankly, yes. Our conversation didn’t revolve around you, so if you’d excuse me-”

“Look,” Baekhyun interrupted, “I’m gonna say this once, and only once. I don’t want to see you within a 5 foot radius of Chanyeol or I will make you regret ever showing your sorry back at this school. I mean are you not embarrassed enough? Now you have to cling to my boyfriend in some sort of juvenile attempt at rectifying things? You can’t fix this, you wide-eyed freak. Your ‘friends’ don’t want to talk to you, Kai doesn’t want to talk to you, Luhan and Sehun definitely prefer me over you, so like what do you have? Just save face and go somewhere else.”

There is only one part of that unnecessary insult that Kyungsoo really cared about. Kai doesn’t want to talk to him.

“What do you want from me?” Kyungsoo whispered.

“What?”

“What do you want from me?!” He shouted, causing people in the hallway to stop and stare.

Baekhyun scoffs. “As if I would want anything from you.”

“Really? Well you sure as hell seem like you want to take everything away from me. You’ve completely ruined my life. You’ve won, OK? Kai hates me now and I have no friends. Aren’t you happy? Isn’t this what you wanted? You ing won. Now why can’t you just leave me the alone!” Kyungsoo shouted while balling his fists. He looked around to see everyone staring at him and Baekhyun, and he suddenly felt so embarrassed.  

Clap. Clap. Clap.

He tur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter