Deal

Mean Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Do you find anything about this…weird?” Baekhyun asked as he was fixing his make-up. He wasn’t really wearing heavy make-up, but of course he had to fix his signature baekliner. Couldn’t go around looking like a llama with no eyes.

“Like what?” Luhan asked while pinching his own cheeks. He could feel his baby cellulite fat swimming around inside his pores of doom. You didn’t understand that? Well no one understands what goes on in Luhan’s head.

“I don’t know.” Baekhyun said while leaning against the sink. “I mean, Chanyeol loves me. Why would he settle for less like Kyungsoo?”

Sehun laughed. “Dude, in case you missed the memo, Kyungsoo is actually popular now.” He brought out a wash rag and began to wash his face. Maybe it wasn’t normal to just randomly bring wash rags to school and wash your face after lunch, but this was Sehun. He clearly wasn’t normal, he was superior and cared about his skin more than the average person.

“What are you talking about?” Baekhyun asked while turning to face Sehun.

“Dude, Kyungsoo is like the talk of the town. It’s no surprise Chanyeol likes him now.” Sehun said while drying his face. “He’s not the same little unknown boy we adopted into our group some month or so ago.”

“I’m still more popular.” Baekhyun declared while scowling. “I’m sure Chanyeol still likes me, he’s just confused right now since I’m with Kai. He probably saw us making out and decided to go hit on Kyungsoo as a rebound.”

“If you say so.” Sehun said while rolling his eyes.

Just then Kyungsoo entered the bathroom and jumped as he saw the other three there.

“Hey.” Baekhyun said without looking at him. “How was making out with Chanyeol?”

“It was great. I didn’t know living on the wild side was so fun. I can’t believe I was so uptight before.” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and went to the urinal.

“Yeah, well it can be fun.” Baekhyun said groaning. “ I think I’m breaking out again.”

“Use proactive.” Sehun said while waiting on the others to finish so they could leave. “I saw a Katy Perry ad on TV the other day, apparently one day she has acne and then she used proactive and didn’t have acne anymore.”

“That doesn’t mean its true .” Baekhyun said irritated.

“But Katy Perry’s skin is nice.” Luhan said blankly. “But well she does wear a lot of make up, so I don’t know. I know she makes music.”

Baekhyun and Sehun both turned to look at Luhan. “Do you ever say anything useful?” Baekhyun laughed. “Seriously, I’m trying to think of the last time when you actually said something of use.”

“Don’t be mean.” Sehun said failing to hide his laugh as well.

“I’m not stupid! Hey!” Luhan said while pouting. “Right Kyungsoo?”

Kyungsoo jumped a little at his name suddenly being mentioned. For a second it felt like things were how they used to be and he was just a 4th wheel. “Oh, yeah. Luhan is smarter than you guys give him credit for.”

“Whatever.” Baekhyun said while turning around.

“Oh and Baekhyun,” Kyungsoo said while approaching the other, “My mom is a dermatologist and I can get you some free crème for your face. It works amazingly.”

“Really?” Baekhyun said while jumping excitedly. “That would be so cool. I try out all of these different products, but they end up not working and it’s so frustrating.”

“I feel you.” Kyungsoo said with a smirk as Baekhyun turned and began to head out of the bathroom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Dude, what’s going on?” Kai cornered Chanyeol in their class after lunch.

“Excuse me?” Chanyeol asked while taking his seat.

Kai sat next to him and narrowed his eyes. “What’s going on? I want the truth.”

“I tried to tell you the truth, and you said it was too much information.” Chanyeol said with a small smile.

“No, I refuse to believe you and Kyungsoo are actually together.”

“Are you that jealous?” Chanyeol asked while laughing. “Look you’re with Baekhyun now, I kind of saw it coming so I thought if I got with Kyungsoo it wouldn’t be a big deal.”

“Of course it’s a big deal! You know I like him.” Kai hissed.

“Apparently you like a lot of people, but it’s not fair for you to call dibs on every guy in school at the same time. If Baekhyun if your boyfriend you have officially forfeited your right to claim Kyungsoo as yours.” Chanyeol retorted.

“You didn’t even know I was going to get back together with him!” Kai hissed again.

“I didn’t, but as I said, I’m glad you did. Kyungsoo is actually a better choice for me than Baekhyun. He’s calm, quiet, oh has he ever showed you his y side? Cause damn.” Chanyeol said while biting his lower lip suggestively.

Kai narrowed his eyes. “Kyungsoo isn’t y.”

“You’ve never seen him be y, there is definitely a difference.” Chanyeol laughed lightly. “Anyways, stop being so mad about it. You don’t see me raging about you being with Baekhyun despite me telling you I liked him right?”

“I’m wondering why you aren’t madder about it honestly!” Kai exclaimed. “You’re taking this so well while I’m over here struggling and it’s only been half a day!”

“Some people just deal with things differently. Yeah, I’m upset that you went behind my back and slept with Baekhyun, but I did the same thing so who am I to judge? If you’re happy, then I’m happy for you.” Chanyeol said while patting Kai on the shoulder.

“But I’m not.” Kai pouted. “You guys don’t understand the situation. It’s not-”

“Alright class, let’s begin.” The teacher interrupted before Kai could tell Chanyeol what was going on. He knows well that Baekhyun expected him to keep it a secret, but Baekhyun. Evil little ing piece-of- rat. He could die in a freaking hole for all Kai cared. He reminded himself to tell Chanyeol the situation after class. Maybe by telling him, it would change his whole perspective on this and he would end whatever he had going on with Kyungsoo. Sadly, after class ended Chanyeol left too quickly for Kai to say anything.

 

 

Next School Morning

 

 

“God no. I can’t do this.” Kyungsoo whined in the bathroom.

“You have to!” Chen shouted. “I bet you look all y and stuff! If Kai doesn’t learn his lesson feel free to hit me up.” Chen called out while getting hit by Xiumin.

“You’re terrible.” Xiumin scolded.

“I know.” Chen laughed.

“Come on Kyungsoo, I’m sure you look fine.” Xiumin tried to comfort the other. “Want me to help?”

“Please?” Kyungsoo whimpered from the other side and Xiumin was instantly up and entering the bathroom.

Chen sat on Kyungsoo’s floor alone and waited for this whole thing to finish so they could go to school already. He doesn’t really understand the need to change Kyungsoo’s look, but apparently Chanyeol said Kai got a little shaken at the idea of Kyungsoo being y, so that gave Xiumin another idea.

He groaned after five minutes of waiting. “Hurry up! I want to see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter