The Fabs

Mean Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Remind me again why I agreed to come along with you guys?” Kyungsoo asked with a frown as he, Xiumin, and Chen took their spot under a nearby tree on the field.

“To watch a bunch of hot guys play soccer, duh. Not even your nerdiness can resist the temptation of shirtless, muscular guys running around and playing together.”

“Yeah whatever.” Kyungsoo waved off.

“And the Fabs have this gym this period. They definitely aren’t going to play soccer, but they will at least cheer from the sidelines while flirting with the guys playing soccer.” Xiumin said while crossing his legs.

“Oh here they come!” Chen said while getting on his knees.

Kyungsoo and Xiumin turned and focused their attention to where Chen was looking and sure enough a streaming line of hot guys came pouring out onto the field with some soccer equipment.

“I find this strange.” Kyungsoo said squinting. “Where are the ugly people? Are they not allowed to come out on the field? Why are ALL of them attractive?”

“At this school physical education is an elective and not a requirement, but they say we took it on our transcripts so we meet the state requirements.” Xiumin informed. “Now of course all the nerds don’t want this class and all the beef head jocks we’re dying to sign up.”

“Wait, isn’t it illegal to do what this school is doing?”

“You mean saying we took a class we didn’t actually take?” Chen asked.

“Obviously.”

“Well, yes it is. But no one is going to find out so who cares.”

“This school is pitiful.” Kyungsoo sighed to himself.

“So pitiful.” Xiumin said teasingly. “Anyways me and Chen were wondering…did you meet any new friends yesterday?”

“Not really why?”

“Well you’re…I don’t know how to put then without sounding like a creep,” Chen started, “But you’re gorgeous. I mean your egg shaped face, your giant gorgeous eyes, your heart-shaped lips, and even your hair is luscious and smooth. Just like we said Kai and Chanyeol are every bottom’s dream boyfriend, you’re definitely every top’s dream boyfriend as well.”

“I feel like I’m below average though.” Kyungsoo replied honestly. “Not many people were interested in me back in Korea.”

“Well here is different.” Xiumin said with a smile, “If you make it big and popular just make sure you don’t forget about us, you know the people that were friends with you before your looks became the talk of the town.”

“That’s not going to happen since you’re overhyping my looks, but Ok theoretically speaking, if that were to happen I won’t forget about you two. Ok? Fair?” Kyungsoo asked with a shrug.

“Yup.” Xiumin said before pointing to their right. “Here they come, fashionable late as always!”

Kyungsoo turned just in time to see 3 guys walking out of the school building and making their way onto the field. The one on the left was tall, skinny, and blonde. Kyungsoo couldn’t see his face all that well from where he was sitting, but he could see enough to tell that that guy was EXTREMELY pretty.

“Wow.”

“The guy you’re looking at is Luhan. Known as probably one of the most gorgeous Asians to ever be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter