Let's Get the Party Started

Mean Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai groaned as he woke up with a headache after last night’s events. He reached one hand up to brush his bangs out of his eyes before turning to glance at the clock.

6:45 A.M.

Time to get up.

He really didn’t feel like getting up with a hangover though, he could always just skip today. His attendance record was great, so one missed day wouldn’t really affect anything. He was close to dozing back off when he heard a slight snore coming from next to him. He almost jumped out of his skin. The person was all the way under the covers so no parts of his body were visible, and Kai smiled.

Wow. Can’t believe me and Kyungsoo actually slept together. Talk about skipping a few bases.

Deciding that today was actually not that bad of a day, he crept his way out of bed, as to not wake Baekhyun, and made his way downstairs into his kitchen. His mother was there and quickly greeted him while continuing to make breakfast.

“How was the party sweetheart?” She asked with a smile and fake s.

“Uh, great.” Kai answered while taking a seat at the dining table. He flicked on the TV and started watching the news, waiting for his mother to finish breakfast. “Do you think you could make a little extra? I had someone stay over.”

“SPILL!” His mother said as she quickly rushed over and took a seat next to him. “Come on give me the 411! Tell me everything about this guy! Is it Baekhyun, I thought you guys were over? Did you use protection? I know that boy sleeps around-”

“Can you shut up?” Kai asked while shaking his head. “No, it’s not Baekhyun. It’s a guy I met recently. His name is Kyungsoo and I really like him. Don’t mention Baekhyun around him and most definitely don’t talk about me sleeping with Baekhyun around him. I don’t want him to get jealous.”

“Kyungsoo.” His mother said while perking up her silicon s a bit. “Sounds Korean, is he Korean?” She asked while playing with her hair.

“Yes.”

“Oh my Jonggie has a thing for Koreans I see.” She said with a wink.

“Well considering I’m Korean, it’s expected…no?”

“Oh honey, this is America. There are many different ethnicities here. I’m surprised you keep going for Koreans because well…” she started while leaning in, “The men aren’t the most…endowed…if you know what I mean.” She said with a wink while pointing at Kai’s groin.

“Can you just finish breakfast?” Kai asked, ignoring her comment.

“Of course! You keep me so in the circle. I love it babe.” She said coolly.

Kai rolled his eyes. He wondered if anyone else had to deal with a mother who was such a damn handful. Kai doesn’t hate her for getting her s done, but she could at least have the decency to cover them up while at home, but NOPE. Her titays are always hanging out in some lose shirt as if he wants to see that .

After a few minutes, breakfast was done and Kai asked his mother to go fetch Kyungsoo. Not before going and putting on a less revealing shirt of course. She complained at first, claiming she had a right to show off her expensive s if she wanted, but she couldn’t argue with Kai. No one could. So she went and changed before going to fetch Kyungsoo.

“Hey honey.” She said with a frown as she came down stairs. “Now you know I don’t really mind where your goes, but a ? I hope you’re being safe with stuff like that.”

Kai almost spit out his orange juice as he turned to look at his mother. “Mom, literally what the are you talking about?”

“Didn’t you say a new guy, Kyungsoo I think, stayed over?” She asked, confused now.

“Yeah, and? How does that allude to a ?” Kai asked a little bewildered.

“Well, I went to go wake him up, and I didn’t exactly see someone new…” She mumbled. “Wait…were you drunk last night?”

“Yeah, I drank a little bit why?”

“Well…You see honey…sometimes when you drink…you know what? I’m going to let you deal with your own problems.” She said while putting two plates of breakfast on the table.

“What are you talking about?” He asked.

“Oh, you’ll see.” She said trying not to laugh. Kai was in for quite the surprise when he found out who was really sleeping in his bed.

She left to go upstairs and get ready for work when Kai heard footsteps. He smiled and began to turn around, “Hey Kyungsoo, I hope your parents are cool with you stay-” Kai cut himself off as he saw Baekhyun enter the kitchen. In less than a second, he was up out of his seat and he could feel himself beginning to hyperventilate.

“What the are you doing here?!” Kai asked, almost screaming.

“Good morning to you too babe.” Baekhyun said while walking up to Kai and placing a kiss on his cheek. “I really enjoyed last night, make up is the best .” He sighed contently.

“What the are you talking about? Get the out of my house before Kyungsoo sees you here.”

“Kyungsoo isn’t here though so how would he see me?” Baekhyun said while cocking his head. It took a second before he understood the situation, “You thought I was Kyungsoo last night?” He was slightly offended, but he wasn’t going to let it show.

“No…NO…NO NO NO NO NO!!...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…this can’t be happening.” Kai said while pulling at his hair. “ing hell, how did this happen?”

“You came on to me-” Baekhyun started, but was quickly interrupted.

“You know damn well that’s a ing lie!” Kai shouted, clearly angry. “I know you have your issues, but this…This is the worst ing thing you’ve ever done.” Kai growled.

“Don’t try to blame this whole thing on me, I can’t control your .” Baekhyun hissed. “You’re as much at fault as I am.”

“You took advantage of me while I was drunk!” Kai balled his fists and tried to will his anger away. Punching Baekhyun would solve nothing right now, and being so angry is only making his hangover worse.

“Maybe next time you shouldn’t drink.” Baekhyun said with a smile, a smile he knew Kai wanted to knock off his face.  

“You’re not a human being.” Kai groaned. “All you do is ruin people’s lives. What the is wrong with you?”

“I’m in love with you, and I’m not letting anyone else have you. That’s what’s wrong with me.” Baekhyun said while taking a seat where his mother placed the breakfast.

“You love no one but your ing self.” Kai growled and backed away from him. “You don’t love me, you only love what comes with being with me.”

“How do you know that if you won’t give me a chance?” Baekhyun asked while frowning.

“Stop.” Kai said while covering his face with his hands and ignoring Baekhyun’s question. “Stop trying to hurt Kyungsoo. He doesn’t deserve it.”

“This has nothing to do with him!” Baekhyun snapped. “I just want you to give me another ing chance!”

“Why would I do that?” Kai asked. “Like literally, why? I gave you so many chances, before we broke up, to prove to me that our relationship was more than some petty PR move for you, and you proved me right every single time. So tell me, why the hell should I give you another chance?”

“Because of what I can do.” Baekhyun said evilly.

“Which is? Cut the Baekhyun and just tell me.” Kai rolled his eyes.

“The principle of the school has had his eye on me for quite some time.” Baekhyun said while eating a bite of eggs. “I’m pretty sure if I pulled my pants down…just a bit,” Baekhyun said while winking, “I could convince him to make up a story to get Kyungsoo expelled.”

Kai gaped at Baekhyun and now it really took all the effort in his body to not beat the living out of Baekhyun right now. “You’re so ing disgusting. You’d sleep with a 40 year old, JUST to hurt Kyungsoo? Who the ed raised such an awful child.” He hissed.

“I raised myself.” Baekhyun snapped. “Anyways, I’m leaving now. You’re sitting at our lunch table today, as my boyfriend.”

“No.” Kai said.

“Yes you are.” Baekhyun said firmly. “Do it for Kyungsoo.” Baekhyun said cutely.

“I’m not going to do this, for Kyungsoo.” Kai retorted.

“Well you can enjoy your short relationship with him before he’s expelled sometime this week.” Baekhyun said while getting up. “Just remember it’s your fault his permanent record will have this tainted mark on it.”

“Wait,” Kai said while balling his fists, “Fine. I’ll date you again if you leave Kyungsoo alone.”

“See you later boo.” Baekhyun said happily while running up to Kai and kissing him on the cheek again. After that, he was gone and Kai was left alone with his breakfast and his own tears of regret.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you sure we should go through with this?” Kyungsoo asked as Chanyeol stood in his living room.

“I mean you heard the plan, we just need to pretend to be dating for a bit. It could be a few days or it could be a few months. I see no harm in it, in the end we both get what we want, should this work at least.” Chanyeol stated.

“Xiumin’s plan is to destroy the person you say you’re in love with. Why do you want to do this?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Personal.” Chanyeol said and Kyungsoo simply nodded his head.

“Shall we leave then?” Kyungsoo asked while pointing at his door.

“We shall.” Chanyeol said while escorting the shorter out of the house to go to school. Today should be interesting.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Bro.” Kai said while walking up to Chanyeol and engaging in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter