Costume Party

Mean Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as the bell ended signaling the end of class, Kyungsoo didn’t talk to anyone. Instead he rushed home because today was the day of the costume party Kai invited him too and he was totally nervous. He didn’t know what kind of costume to wear, or if it was specific theme, but he knew for sure that his costume was going to be epic.

As he entered the front door of his house he was greeted with the smell of what seemed like apple pie. He groaned before trudging upstairs and shutting his door without going to visit his mother in the kitchen. He knew very well that if he entered the kitchen he would have eaten that whole pie, and if that happened he definitely wouldn’t feel like going to a party. He was sure he would end up passing out and sleeping like a baby, but going to a party Kai invited him to definitely outweighed the pie.

He took a deep breath and he knew he was going to regret this but… “Mom!” He shouted loud enough to reach her downstairs.

A few seconds later he heard her coming up the stairs. She entered his room with an apron wrapped around her waist and a spatula in her hand. Her smile was contagious as Kyungsoo smiled at his mother seeing her all dressed up in cooking clothing.

“Yes?” She asked happily.

“I need your help.” Kyungsoo said and tried not to laugh as his mother dropped her spatula. He knew this was going to happen, but he had no choice but to ask for her help.

“Y-you…n-need…” She began to stutter before Kyungsoo got up and shook her.

“Mom listen to me. I know I don’t ask for your help often, but I NEED your help. Kai asked me to a costume party and I don’t really know what to go as, or how to make one.” Kyungsoo said embarrassingly.

“Kai?” She questioned while reaching up to put a finger on her chin to emphasize she was thinking. “That name doesn’t ring a bell. New friend?”

“I guess you can say that.” Kyungsoo said awkwardly.

“Friend…or more?” She pushed further while leaning in to make sure she heard his answer.

“I don’t know… BACK UP” He almost yelled as his mother, who at this point was almost leaning on him with her ear placed right next to his mouth. “PERSONAL SPACE MOM!”

“Wait a minute…Boy invites you to costume party…you don’t know if friends or more…is this that boy you were over… WAIT A MINUTE! I DO KNOW THAT NAME!” She screamed while jumping up and down like a psycho. “That day you had a wet dream, you moaned out a name, and I’m pretty sure that name was Kai.” She said while doubting herself for a second.

“GOSH STOP IT MOTHER!” Kyungsoo almost cried out while covering his now cherry red face with his hands. “Is it your life goal to embarrass me at all times?”

“It’s not like there is anyone in here with us.” She noted while looking around. “Your dad isn’t here either, and even then honey, he accepts you for who you are. I mean yeah, he probably wishes you were straight so you could check out some hot girls together, but he still loves you baby.” She said while pinching his cheeks.

Kyungsoo just stared at her, mouth agape as she continued to pinch his squishy cheeks. “You’re a lunatic.”

“And you’re a little munchkin aren’t ya!” She laughed while pinching his arm. “Now let’s get to making this costume.”

Kyungsoo groaned. He needed to switch mothers with someone. His was a total handful, one that loved to embarrass him every moment possible at that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

To Kyungsoo, costume party meant dressing up as your favorite super hero, super villain, or mythical being, but in the real world, or at least this world, costume parties were one of the few places where you could dress up as whatever you want and not get judged or insulted for it.

Here at EXO high school, that meant guys could dress as ty as they wanted, and no one could say anything about it because hey, it’s a costume party!

Baekhyun smiled at himself in the mirror as he fixed his bat ears. He was supposed to be Batman this year, except you know…not actually looking like Batman at all. Baekhyun was sporting a pair of black booty shorts that almost exposed his , BUT it was technically batman because he added a little dash of yellow on the waistband. Complimenting his shorts, was his black skin-tight tank top that exposed his pale and slim arms.

He smirked as he placed a headband with bat wings on his head. There, he was set with his batman costume and was ready to go to Kai and Chanyeol’s party. He could go without seeing Chanyeol, but he figured he probably wouldn’t be that lucky.

He walked downstairs to hear his step-mother and his father talking about something and he left without saying anything. They probably wouldn’t notice he was gone, and if they did, chances are they wouldn’t care. His step mom seems to prefer him out of the house as much as possible so he was happy to give her, her wish.

 

 

 

 

“Come on!” Sehun called. He came to Luhan’s house to pick him up, but as expected Luhan was taking his sweet time getting into costume. It wasn’t until a good 20 minutes after Sehun arrived that Luhan came down dressed in black skinny jeans and a black crop top exposing his abs.

“Um, what are you supposed to be?” Sehun asked a little muddled.

“I’m a vampire, DUH!” Luhan said exaggeratedly while pointing at the fake fangs currently covering his teeth.

“Ok then…” Sehun said deciding not to tell Luhan that it took more than wearing black and fake teeth to look like vampire. Though he couldn’t really judge because he was also wearing a crop top to flash his abs to all the guys at the party, specifically Yixing, but that wasn’t important.

Sehun keeps it real though. He’s going dressed as a ty e and he will gladly tell people that’s his costume. He’d be Yixing’s little any day. The sad part is, it would probably turn the jocks on and make them all and stuff instead of turn them off.

In reality though, what he and Luhan were wearing is just what most hardcore bottoms wear anyways. Just some revealing clothing with a few animal accessories. That’s basically what all the jocks since they seemed to have animal es, so why bother doing anything else. I mean, what is there to care for other than having some big, hot, muscular dudes stare you down and fantasize about your ?

“Ok well ready?” Sehun asked while getting up.

“Yeah. Let’s go!” Luhan said cheerily while heading out the front door. “Mom be back later!” He yelled.

“Ok honey! Use protection!” His mother called out, and after that Sehun and Luhan were off and gone to go the party.

 

 

 

 

Unfortunately for Kyungsoo, no one bothered to tell him about the actual dress code to costume parties here, so he showed up dressed as Dracula. When he says dressed up as Dracula, he literally means the whole package. The full blown suit, the realistic fangs, the painted blood on his face that makes it look like he just ripped apart the flesh of his victim, etc. Everything about his costume was perfect, that is if this had been a real costume party.

As Kyungsoo arrived and walked into what he was assumes was Kai’s house, he quickly took note of how dramatic his appearance was. He stood out like a sore thumb, but he didn’t care. It was a costume part after all. Surely it wouldn’t matter if he dressed up seeing as that was the point.

H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter