Cracked

Mean Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What the hell is going on?” Baekhyun hissed.  

“Uh, it’s not what it looks like!” Kyungsoo said while quickly standing up. “Kai was just…showing me something on his phone!”

Baekhuyn rolled his eyes. “Who do you think I am? Luhan? Did you think that dumb lie would fly with me?”

“But-”

“Save it.” Baekhyun said before turning to Kai. “We had a deal.”

Kai’s eyes grew wide upon the realization of what Baekhyun was talking about. A few seconds later and he was up on his feet rushing towards the older. “Wait!”

“No. The deal is off.” Baekhyun glared at Kyungsoo. “I hope stealing Kai from me was worth it.”

“But-” Kyungsoo started, but was interrupted by Baekhyun again.

“I never actually liked him anyways.” Baekhyun huffed before turning around and leaving. Neither Kyungsoo nor Kai made an effort to chase him down because honestly, they both wanted to be as far away from Baekhyun as possible.

“I think we just broke up.” Kai said with a small smile, but he didn’t forget what Baekhyun planned on doing.

“This isn’t the time to think about that.” Kyungsoo said while covering his face. “God I’m so stupid.”

“Hey!” Xiumin said while climbing from behind the coat rack. He laughed when Kai jumped at the sudden intrusion of privacy.

“What the ?” He asked while placing one hand above his racing heart. “Why the hell why you back there? Who are you anyways?”

“I’m Xiumin, evil genius.” Xiumin said while extending a hand for Kai to shake.

“Ok…” Kai shook his hand.

“Don’t mind him. He’s just an idiot.” Kyungsoo said while rolling his eyes. “Speaking of idiots, where is Chen?”

“I saw him running to the bathroom with a . Should have figured watching you and Chanyeol humping each other on stage would have done that to him.”

Kyungsoo shuddered at the thought of Chen to him. That was just something he didn’t want to imagine, but he already was so bleh.

“So anyways,” Xiumin started, “Do you think you’re out of the group?”

“Well he saw me all cuddled up with his boyfriend. I would be mad if I were him too, but I don’t know if that means I’m out of the group. He did the same thing to me.” Kyungsoo sighed.

“Hey I told you we weren’t actually going out.” Kai said while wrapping an arm around Kyungsoo. “It’s a long and complicated story.”

“I have all night.” Kyungsoo said while looking up at Kai. “Explain.”

“Well, he knew I liked you so he blackmailed me into going out with him. Now that I’m thinking about it, it was really ing stupid of me to break the deal.” Kai mumbled.

“Why? I mean what did he have against you to where you would agree to that if you didn’t want to?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Well…” Kai started but trailed off not really wanting to worry Kyungsoo. “It’s not important. I’ll handle it.”

Kyungsoo stepped forward and rested a hand on Kai’s arm, “I can take care of myself if it has to do with me.”

“It doesn’t! Don’t worry it’s just something I did a long time ago! Yep!” Kai said sheepishly. “You have nothing to worry aboutOk? Don’t worry.”

“Now you have me worried about you though.” Kyungsoo said softly.

Kai pulled Kyungsoo in for another hug and smiled as he breathed in the elder’s scent.  “Don’t. I promise everything will be Ok. I will handle this.”

“So, um…are we…?” Kyungsoo asked, not really knowing what he was even asking.

“Let’s not label it right now.” Kai answered. “At least until things settle down.”

Kyungsoo smiled a bit, “Alright.”

“Now what?” Xiumin asked awkwardly, it was weird being here with Kai and Kyungsoo because he felt like they really wanted to make out but weren’t because he was standing there.

“We just have to wait.” Kai said while turning to face him. “See what happens tomorrow.”

 

 

--

 

 

Sehun was happily chatting with Luhan and Yixing when Baekhyun bumped into him while attempting to storm out of the auditorium.

“Whoa- Baekhyun?” Sehun asked when he looked up. “Baekhyun? What happened?” Sehun asked when he saw Baekhyun red and clearly furious.

“That…That .” Baekhyun gritted his teeth.

“Who?” Luhan asked dumbly.

“Kyungsoo.” Baekhyun said before turning around to leave. “I need to go.”

“Well Ok… We’ll meet up later then?” Sehun asked rhetorically before turning back around and chatting with Yixing again.

Baekhyun turned back around, not completely sure why he was doing this, but he walked up to them and interrupted their conversation.

“Just stop it!” He yelled at Sehun.

“What?” Sehun asked with wide eyes, surprised at the sudden outburst.

“Stop acting like a clingy little . Yixing isn’t even worth making yourself look so ing desperate.” Baekhyun said and then turned to Yixing. “And you, you’re so ing pathetic. God, do you think of anything besides trying to stick your into someone else?”

Luhan looked between the three of them before slowly backing away, “Coming mother!” He yelled while turning around to run. Wanna know a secret? His mother never called him.

Baekhyun turned to look at Luhan running away and turned around to leave. He just didn’t want to be here right now.

Sehun, still in shock, didn’t say anything as Baekhyun left the room and Yixing sat there awkwardly, not really knowing what to do.

“I’m gonna go then.” Yixing said while pointing at the door on the opposite end of the room. Without waiting for a reply he turned around and walked out before Sehun could come to his senses and stop him.

Before Sehun even realized what he was doing he found himself throwing a mic stand on the ground and balling his fists. Of all things Baekhyun could do, embarrassing him like that in front of Yixing was probably the worst.

He grabbed his stuff and stormed out of the auditorium.

 

 

--

 

 

The next day at school, tension was high between everyone and things were incredibly awkward to say the least.

“Sehun, please read your interpretati

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter