Turning Tables

Mean Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One Month Later

 

 

 

 

“Morning.” Chanyeol smiled as he rolled over and wrapped his arm around a yawning Baekhyun.

Baekhyun groaned. “What time is it?”

“Like 8 in the morning.” Chanyeol said while pulling Baekhyun close. “So we should wake up.”

“No thanks.” Baekhyun said while rolling back over and throwing the blanket over his head. “I don’t want to go to school today.”

“Why? It’s Thursday! Best day of the week!” Chanyeol said cheerily. He didn’t know if he actually believed that, but anything to make lazy Baekhyun get out of bed.

“That’s a lie.” Baekhyun lazily replied, as expected.

“Are you forgetting what today is?” Chanyeol said while sneaking up on Baekhyun.

When Baekhyun turned around ready to ask what he was talking about, Chanyeol took the chance to peck him on the lips and smile brightly at him afterwards. “Today is the day they announce homecoming nominations!”

“Who cares?” Baekhyun asked with a raised eyebrow. “I already know I’m nominated, how could I not be?”

Chanyeol rolled his eyes and grabbed Baekhyun’s blanket. He threw it off moments later, much to Baekhyun’s protest, and began to pull the shorter out of bed. “You’re going to school.”

“Stop!” Baekhyun said loudly trying to be as serious as possible but failing miserably. He let out a hybrid laugh and cry as his body slammed against the floor. “That hurt!” He yelled as Chanyeol pulled him off the bed forcefully.

“Good.” Chanyeol said triumphantly as he let go of him and walked to his bedroom door. “I’m going to go brush my teeth.”

“I don’t care. I’m going back to sleep.” Baekhyun said while getting up. “If you do that again, I’m going to break up with you. I’m Baekhyun, you don’t do that to me.”

Chanyeol scoffed. “Please, I do as I wish.”

“Shouldn’t I be the ? When did the roles switch?” Baekhyun asked while flopping down onto Chanyeol’s bed.

“In order to tame the lion, I have to show him I’m bigger and stronger.” Chanyeol said while leaning against the door with a smirk. “You’re the lion if you didn’t get that.”

“I got that.” Baekhyun said with a laugh. “Incredibly cheesy by the way.”

“But you like me being cheesy. You’d never admit it because you seem to have something against showing your affection and appreciation of me, but I can see it anyways.” Chanyeol said with a smile.

It was Baekhyun who rolled his eyes this time. “Seriously, just go brush your teeth.” He said while turning to face the taller.

“I love you.” Chanyeol said with a smile playing on his lips as Baekhyun looked at him.

“I know.” Baekhyun said smiling back.

“Ok then, I see you.” Chanyeol said while turning around to leave. “You have to tell me that you love me some day.” Chanyeol said as he walked towards the bathroom.

“Sure.” Baekhyun called after him as he watched him leave.

When he was sure Chanyeol was in the bathroom, he couldn’t hide his happiness anymore. He covered his head with one of Chanyeol’s pillows before smiling into it. He was happy. He was actually happy.

After a minute he got out of bed, smile still stuck on his face, and went over to Chanyeol’s dresser. He opened one of the doors to it and smiled at the sight of his own clothes. Spending the night with Chanyeol has become so common over the past month that he had to bring some clothes over so that he had something to change into for school. He could always go home and get new clothes every day, but sometimes he didn’t even go home and there was nothing that made him happier than not having to see his step-mother and his father.

“Hey.” A voice interrupted his thoughts.

Baekhyun jumped and turned around to see Chanyeol looking at him. “You Ok?” He asked with a small laugh. “I didn’t mean to scare you.”

“I’m fine.” Baekhyun said as he turned around to get some clothes out. “I’m going to take a shower.”

“But you took one last night!” Chanyeol said surprised. “Is taking 2 showers really necessary?”

“Well I shared a bed with you, so yeah it’s kind of necessary. Besides since no one knows about us dating yet, I’d rather not smell like you and tip them off.” Baekhyun noted.

“Fine, go shower then.” Chanyeol said while pointing towards the door. “The bathroom is all yours.”

“Thank you.” Baekhyun said as he walked past Chanyeol to go to the bathroom.

“Wait.” Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun’s arm and spun him around quickly. Baekhyun was clearly shocked with wide eyes as Chanyeol leaned down to kiss him. After their lips finally touched, the shock eased from Baekhyun’s body and he kissed Chanyeol back. He pulled away quickly after and began to leave again.

“You’re not gonna tell me how great a kisser I am?” Chanyeol asked and laughed as Baekhyun scoffed. “It’s cool, I already know.”

Baekhyun laughed as he entered the bathroom to take a shower. He was sure to make it quick, taking a 10 minute shower before turning the water off and exiting. He looked in the mirror after wiping off the steam and frowned as he began to see love handles forming on his torso. He grabbed a small chunk of skin and pouted. These protein bars were taking a long time to drop off the added pounds.

“Chanyeol!” He screamed and the taller came running thinking something was wrong.

“What is it?! If it’s that mouse don’t kill him!” Chanyeol yelled as he opened the bathroom door.

“Mouse?” Baekhyun asked in panic. “YOU HAVE A MOUSE?”

“Better than a rat no?” Chanyeol asked trying to fix the problem he just caused. “And besides he only comes out a few times a week and it’s usually when I put a small spoon of peanut butter under the sink.”

“YOU FEED THE MOUSE?!” Baekhyun asked incredulously.

“He’s cute…” Chanyeol said with a pout. “He doesn’t bite or anything…”

“Oh my God what am I doing here?” Baekhyun asked while turning around.

“Well if you didn’t yell my name because of the mouse, then what did you call me for?” He asked.

“This is so embarrassing…” Baekhyun started.

“What?”

“I need…I need to borrow some of your sweat pants and maybe one of your shirts.” Baekhyun turned red at the request and looked down at the sink.

“What?” Chanyeol asked.

“I’m fat now.” Baekhyun said begrudgingly. “It’s this diet, but I should be skinny before homecoming.”

Chanyeol’s eyebrow raised, “You’re not fat.”

“Look at this!” Baekhyun said while grabbing his stomach fat. “I’m fat now.”

Chanyeol laughed before walking up to the older and wrapping his arms around him. “You’re perfect, stop trying to find things wrong with your body.”

“Then why couldn’t I fit into my clothes yesterday? I literally had to squeeze with all my might and could hardly breathe all day in school.” Baekhyun whined. “I’m not being unreasonable.”

Chanyeol leaned down and kissed Baekhyun on his neck. “Who cares if you gain a bit of weight? You’re still perfect to me.”

“Whatever. Can I borrow some clothes?” Baekhyun asked again.

“You act like I would say no to you.” Chanyeol laughed against Baekhyun’s neck. “Of course you can, but they might be a little big on you.”

“That’s fine.” Baekhyun said before pulling away and leaving the bathroom.

Chanyeol sighed as he leaned against the bathroom sink. He pinched himself quickly to make sure he wasn’t in some long dream, but nope this was real. He was in a relationship with Baekhyun that was actually going well. He had his y moments that pissed Chanyeol off sometimes, but that was too be expected. Chanyeol didn’t think they’d have a perfect relationship, but it’s all about the progress with Baekhyun. He could finally see Baekhyun loosening up and becoming a little nicer with each passing day. His walls were finally coming down and Chanyeol was happy to be the one to tear them down.

 

 

 

--

 

 

“What are you wearing?” Kai asked as Kyungsoo stepped out of his bathroom wearing ripped skinny jeans and a tight fitted shirt.

“When did you get here?” Kyungsoo asked, ignoring the question as he walked over to his dresser to fix his hair.

“Your mom let me in like 2 minutes ago, but yeah what are you wearing?” Kai asked again. It’s not that Kyungsoo looked bad, but this just didn’t really seem like something he’d be comfortable wearing. He hated wearing clothing like that, or at least he used to.

“What about it?” Kyungsoo turned to look at Kai. “Do I look bad or something?”

“No.” Kai said while being slightly taken aback. “Since when do you dress like that though?”

“Who c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter