Off Limits

Mean Guys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So,” Sehun started while taking a seat at their lunch table. “How do you like our school so far?”

Kyungsoo was in the middle of downing some spaghetti so he hummed a response and brought up a finger to motion that he would speak in a minute. Sehun seemed to get the message as he shrugged and began to eat his own food.

Kyungsoo noted that Sehun wasn’t eating school food. He watched as Sehun pulled out a neatly wrapped tuna fish sandwich, a petite water bottle, and a small bag of almonds. Kyungsoo looked at Sehun as if he was insane before the other finally took notice and cocked his head.

“Is there something on my face?” Sehun asked while wiping at his mouth.

“No…Is that all you eat? Where are your calories coming from? How do you survive? That is baby scraps…”

Sehun laughed. “I don’t know if you know this, but calories make you fat. I happen to like by slim body, so I prefer not to eat like a walrus like you do.”

Kyungsoo sat back a little bit offended at the statement. He just asked a damn question, no need to get catty and try and insult him. “Well ok then.”

“So anyways,” Luhan said happily, “I LOVE your shirt. Where did you get it?”

“Well it’s from South Korea so I don’t think it really matters much where I got it…”

Sehun rolled his eyes and swallowed his bite of sandwich before speaking again. “I don’t know if you know this, but there are such things as online stores, you know, where we can order things online. Things that include the likes of shirts.”

Such a ing smart

Kyungsoo thought as he ignored Sehun’s reply.

For the next 5 minutes they sat there in silence until Baekhyun finally came to the table with a tray of food from the A La Carte lane. Kyungsoo could see pizza and fries and was surprised considering he figured he would have a similar lunch as Sehun. He didn’t really pay attention to their lunch yesterday.

“Ugh that annoying Chanyeol keeps bothering me lately.” Baekhyun mumbled while biting into his pizza. “Why can’t he leave me alone? I’m not interested.”

“I heard he likes you a lot.” Sehun said while turning to face Baekhyun. “What’s wrong with him? He’s a sweet guy and he’s handsome.”

“What’s wrong with him?” Baekhyun asked surprised. “He’s a ing 10 feet tall klutz who has two left feet. He isn’t the star of any sports team, he isn’t the star of anything really, he isn’t rich, and worse of all he’s Kai’s best friend.”

“I thought you and Kai broke up.” Luhan said confused.

“We did.” Baekhyun said clearly becoming annoyed with the subject. “But that doesn’t mean I want to date his best friend. Kai won’t ever like me back if I go for Chanyeol.”

“Get over him.” Sehun said while rolling his eyes. “I don’t see your obsession.”

“I’m not obsessed!” Baekhyun yelled causing the whole cafeteria to become silent. “You know what, this. I’m going to go make out with some jock.”

The 3 of them stared as Baekhyun got up and stormed out of the cafeteria without even finishing his food.

“What is his problem?” Kyungsoo asked while continuing to eat his food. He wasn’t stupid enough to stop eating half way through his mean like Baekhyun.

“Kai is the epitome of perfection. At least that is what this whole school thinks. He’s handsome, rich, star of the soccer team, captain of the dance team, he’s also incredibly smart. You may not really notice at first because he’s a jock, and well most of them are stupid, but he isn’t. It’s kind of refreshing. Of course Baekhyun being Baekhyun thinks he deserve no less than Kai as his official boyfriend, but Kai wants more than just a pretty face to be associated with him and really that’s all Baekhyun is, don’t tell him I said that though or I’ll cut your off and shove it up your .” Sehun said with a small glare.

Kyungsoo had the slight suspicion that Sehun actually meant what he said and he cowered a bit in his seat.

“Speaking of Kai, word around the street is that he gave you a ride home yesterday.” Sehun said while eyeing Kyungsoo suspiciously. “Is that true?”

“What does it matter if it is?” Kyungsoo asked while blushing a bit.

Luhan jumped in this time and honestly Kyungsoo was relieved. Sehun was so intimidating and he knew too much information. He wouldn’t be able to lie his way out of anything like he probably could with Luhan.  “Well Kai is Baekhyun’s Ex, so by default you aren’t allowed to spend any alone time with him. That’s like…fab code #1. No going for each other’s ex, unless you’re Baekhyun.”

“Why does Baekhyun get the exception?”

“Because he’s Baekhyun.” Luhan smiled.

“And that’s fair?” Kyungsoo squinted. How in the world did they put up with Baekhyun? He seemed like such a control freak at this point.

“It doesn’t have to be fair, anyways, just know that as long as you don’t hang out with Kai alone anymore this can be our little secret.” Sehun said with a wink while popping an almond in his mouth.

“Yeah…Ok thanks.” Kyungsoo said hesitantly. He sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter